picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does whey protein come in a pill?

I have tried a few flavors of whey protein and I cannot keep it down. Literally one sip and out pops lunch or dunner. I eat alot of turkey and chicken but I can only eat so much and I am getting sick of eating the same stuff over and over. Does whey protein come in any pill form that is easy to take? Thanks

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I have tried a few flavors of whey protein and I cannot keep it down. Literally one sip and out pops lunch or dunner. I eat alot of turkey and chicken but I can only eat so much and I am getting sick of eating the same stuff over and over. Does whey protein come in any pill form that is easy to take? Thanks
    I'm pretty sure the saying "Horse Pill" would be an understatement if whey protein did in fact come in pill form.

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, it doesn't come in a pill. If it did you would have to take 50 capsules just to get a 40g protein dose. You don't have to use whey. You can make good gains on solid food. Seafood, beef, tuna, cottage cheese, and ricotta cheese(which is whey) are a few. I think eggs are the best bodybuilding food you can eat. Nothing beats eggs for quality gains.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They do sell them in a chewable tablet.
    Some are 2 grams and some are 5-6 grams of protein per tablet.

I could post a link but not sure about competing brands and the bb.com rules.
    Do a google search and you will find them. not sure how they taste. Must be better than the ones i had years ago though.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) picantel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool thanks I will google it. I should mention I hate alot of foods. I do not like eggs. I hate seafood. I hate cheese. The good news for me is I hate chocolate(odd I know) and I also hate butters and stuff like that. I also do not drink so no beer calories for me.

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool thanks I will google it. I should mention I hate alot of foods. I do not like eggs. I hate seafood. I hate cheese. The good news for me is I hate chocolate(odd I know) and I also hate butters and stuff like that. I also do not drink so no beer calories for me.
    LOL, you need to think about relocating back to your homeworld.

What species are you again?
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

You think that odd you should hear the story about why I do not like chocolate. I used to love it and still miss it. About 15 years ago I came down with the flu for about a week. After it was over I bit into an M&M and spit it out because it was awful. I then learned the awful truth and every doctor I have talked to has never heard of such a thing. Something in my body changed i.e. its chemistry. My underarms started having this sour onion smell and my tastebuds changed. I can smell the cocoa in chocolate from a couple dozen feet away if it is out in the open or if there is too much. I get sick to my stomach if I walk into a chocolate store and have to put my shirt over my nose. The cocoa in chocolate makes me sick if I eat it and I can taste the acid in it. During the night one time I ordered a vanilla shake from mcdonalds and they gave me chocolate instead. I took one sip and was sick as hell for 2 days. Man I miss chocolate

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You think that odd you should hear the story about why I do not like chocolate. I used to love it and still miss it. About 15 years ago I came down with the flu for about a week. After it was over I bit into an M&M and spit it out because it was awful. I then learned the awful truth and every doctor I have talked to has never heard of such a thing. Something in my body changed i.e. its chemistry. My underarms started having this sour onion smell and my tastebuds changed. I can smell the cocoa in chocolate from a couple dozen feet away if it is out in the open or if there is too much. I get sick to my stomach if I walk into a chocolate store and have to put my shirt over my nose. The cocoa in chocolate makes me sick if I eat it and I can taste the acid in it. During the night one time I ordered a vanilla shake from mcdonalds and they gave me chocolate instead. I took one sip and was sick as hell for 2 days. Man I miss chocolate
    Maybe that flu killed you and you're now only a zombie lol
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ebp/pbwhey.html

Don't know about taste, but 3 or 4 of these pack a pretty good dose of the pro!
    My Beast Sports Nutrition 2Shredded Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=156177641#post156177641

I know if I don't have my "special underwear", my workout is shot!!:) -- Hikemike

6 packs are for lightweights and underachievers! I've got the whole keg!

tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg i can hear the cannons firing at me, but.....

Whey protein is a quick alternative supplement to getting the required protein you need to make muscle right? So my thinking is you don't have to have whey protein shakes, just kick up your protein intake in the form of whole foods, low fat etc. Yes i use whey, but hell old school guys when whey wasn't around got their protein from somewhere right?
    Also can you eat protein bars? The ones i buy have 30 grams in them. So along with healthy eating, i think you could easily hit the 1.5 grams per pound everyday.
    idk just my thoughts.
    Just one more rep....push push...

For there are those that will stand on a line, without question without fear, so many more can live in peace.

OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10) OnTheRoad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Could you put protein into any foods? Make pancakes with protein...yum
    Natural Figure Champion

Sponsored by

www.assassinnutrition.com.au

www.activewearonline.com.au

www.pke.com.au

Registered User greenamphibious's Avatar
    greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try beverly international products... it's the only thing I use
    Always room for improvement!

Rob_L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try Liver Tabs, a good source of protein and amino and easy to carry around all day long in your pocket. They don't cost much either!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/liver.html

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rob_L View Post
    Try Liver Tabs, a good source of protein and amino and easy to carry around all day long in your pocket. They don't cost much either!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/liver.html

How efffective are these things?

Rob_L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    How efffective are these things?
    Here is a quote: "One of the most nutritious supplements, rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids and enzymes."

I have read many posts on the forum and hear nothing but good things. I keep some at home and at work because it's so easy to take a few while working and not have to get up from my desk. Liver tabs have always been used by old school hard core bodybuilders for many years.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rob_L View Post
    Here is a quote: "One of the most nutritious supplements, rich in vitamins, minerals, protein, amino acids and enzymes."

I have read many posts on the forum and hear nothing but good things. I keep some at home and at work because it's so easy to take a few while working and not have to get up from my desk. Liver tabs have always been used by old school hard core bodybuilders for many years.
    Thanks, I might give these things a try. Going to head down to GNC at lunch time, they carry them too.

MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MagnumXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink Can you say..."Fruit Smoothie?"

I had the same problem until I began making a fruit smoothie using the whey. I freeze bananas and purchase various frozen fruits (Wamart). I place a frozen banana and about 1/2 cup of blueberries in a blender. Add 2 scoops of vanilla when, pour in about 2/3 cup of skim milk and blend. the fruit freezes the milk. It has the texture of soft-serve ice cream and I love it. I also use frozen strawberries and peaches...but always with a frozen banana. MXL

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, I wish I had a little bit of that. Chocolate is my number 1 downfall!
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Give these a shot
    42 grams and taste like jolly rancher grape
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ids/new42.html

these tablets are basically made from whey, but you need 20 of them for a decent protein serving, and they are frikking BIG, I mean I can "only swallow on one side of my throat without gagging" big
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/liquid2222.html
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads