Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seany6 View Post
    But why the need to go on about it all the time, what are they trying to prove? I don't see other races going on about it 24/7.. I don't see anything wrong with true pride which I think we all naturally have for our own races but the 'white pride' nonsense is clearly just a mask for white supremacy. Is it because they feel like others are discrediting them?
    I feel more like the opressed races or the ones that are continually getting discredited have more of a reason to shout pride of their race 24/7 because it's being tarnished.

Like I say I don't think there's anything wrong with saying your proud to be white or blac but the problem is the lines are smudged between that and slandering other races and these websites and people prove it, just like those on this forum.
    By trying to degrade it, you just stated our point in bold.
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000) TJonesd2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BwiseLegalize View Post
    Its simply tribal, and ********** is full of whiners and keyboard warriors, yet some are dedicated and sincere too.

My biggest enemy is coward traitor whites who have no backbone, like Bush Mccain etc. The real power belongs to the elite Jews and traitor whites. I will say it once again, my biggest enemy are traitor whites.
    your a ****in retard. You do realize that most whites would prefer if you and others of your thinking were slaughtered, right?

BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500) BwiseLegalize is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    You, along with others, whine as much as those on **********.

I mean we have this WET / BET argument every week.

EDIT: my bad, whats up Steak_N_Taters
    Awww, it'll be oootttaaayyy, awwww

Difference between you and me, I'll go to war for my beliefs.

Shouldnt you be practicing your caucasion dialect, buying some Abercrombie & Fitch and looking for a white woman right now Uncle Tom, oh i mean Sword?

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BwiseLegalize View Post
    Awww, it'll be oootttaaayyy, awwww

Difference between you and me, I'll go to war for my beliefs.

Shouldnt you be practicing your caucasion dialect, buying some Abercrombie & Fitch and looking for a white woman right now Uncle Tom, oh i mean Sword?
    you and everyone else:

keep your racism off the board. sticky didnt work very well, so I'm starting to NEG