i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i4nb63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good program for me?

Day 1: Chest
    1) Dumbell Flat Bench Press
    2) Dumbell Incline Bench Press
    3) Dumbell Decline Bench Press
    4) Pec-Dec Machine

Day 2: Back
    1) Deadlift
    2) Lat Pull-Downs
    3) Chin-Ups
    4) Bent Over Barbell Row
    5) Seated Cable Rows

Day 3: Triceps
    1) Skull-Crushers
    2) Tricep Cable Push Downs
    3) Dips

Day 4: Biceps
    1) Standing Barbell Curls
    2) Standing Dumbbell Curls
    3) Bicep Preacher Curl
    4) Bicep Cable Curls

Day 5: Shoulders
    1) Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    2) Barbell Upright Row
    3) Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises
    4) Bent Over Dumbbell Flyes

Day 6: Legs
    1) Barbell Squats
    2) Leg Press
    3) Leg Extension
    4) Lying Leg Curls
    5) Standing Calf Raise
    6) Seated Calf Raise

3 sets of everything. 10-8-6.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EPMD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been at that skinny stage, and I remember wanting to do all of the exercises you listed. So I did them for a year or two, and I really didn't change my body much that way. When I got rid of most of the isolation exercises and focused on the bigger lifts, that's when I started putting on muscle and feeling stronger.

I recommend you remove about half of these exercises, combine your split body parts into 1-2 days of full-body or half-body workouts, and work each body part more frequently.

Stick with these 10 exercises for now, do them in 3 sets of 5-8 reps, and do them a couple of times per week. You can do all 10 in one workout, or split them 5 and 5...whichever is easiest for you.
    Bench Press
    Deadlifts
    Chinups (or Assisted Chinups or Pulldowns if you're not ready to do chinups)
    Bentover Rows
    Overhead Shoulder Press
    Squats
    Dips
    Curls
    Standing Calf Raise
    Upright Rows

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go research 5x5, simple program based on just adding weight to the bar and heavy compound movements (bench, deadlift, squat, row, overhead press). I would highly advise against the program you listed, been there, done that, it sucked. If you want to get stronger and bigger, you will research 5x5 or another basic program including heavy compound lifts.