BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Canned Tuna Recipes

Does anyone have any good recipes for canned tuna? I like eating it chilled and I think it would be nice to take to work for lunch but since I can't add mayo, how do I get rid of that fishy taste? Any ideas?

Thanks!!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can add cottage cheese. Mixes it up a bit without the fat of mayo.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tuna Ommelette

2 Medium Free Range Eggs
    1 Can of Tuna (Drained)
    pinch of pepper
    a splash of Olive Oil
    NON STICK PAN

1. Heat the pan with a little bit of olive oil

2. Break eggs into bowl, whisk them until frothy, add tuna little by little and mix till you have a gewey mixture.

3. Add mixture into pan evenly at medium heat until cooked on both sides evenly with a beautiful golden colour

4. Serve with a pinch of pepper and enjoy!

lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lonewolf0420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For a quick snack I take one can of tuna. Mash it up. Mix in with some cut up cucumber, a little shredded cheese, some almond slices, and mix all together with a some ranch dressing.

lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) lululemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BatsyWatsy View Post
    Does anyone have any good recipes for canned tuna? I like eating it chilled and I think it would be nice to take to work for lunch but since I can't add mayo, how do I get rid of that fishy taste? Any ideas?

Thanks!!
    This recipe for tuna salad sounds a little odd, but I love it

Tuna
    chopped apple (as much as little as u like- it makes it sweet)
    Fat free mayo (just enough to hold it together)
    Natural Pb (Maybe a tablespoon or less- it cuts the fishy taste)

Mix it up and put it on WW bread Very tasty...eating it right now actually!
    "Perception is everything. Reality is what you make it. Don't focus on the way you are. Focus on the way you want to be."

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread .php?t=106293081

Kate28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I added branston picked to my tinned tuna today with some chopped chilli. It was very nice!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mash up tuna w/ avocado, mustard, stevia, lemon juice and sometimes chopped up apples...good!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually mix it up with tomato salsa or passata and spread it on raw veggie sticks.... yum.
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swarovski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heat it up with green pesto and have it with brown pasta. It's great

Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sassy31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can have it with mustard, a little chopped up dill pickle, maybe some onion in there also and then add some pepper or some hot sauce, yum.

Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tiny bit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One of my most favorite ways:
    Vinegar, I use white wine vinegar - to your taste
    Fresh basil, chopped
    Red onion, chopped
    Sun dried tomato, chopped
    Mayo - LF or FF
    Olive oil - optional
    Capers - optional
    ISSA PT Certified
    TRX Certified
    Keiser Certified
    Health & Nutrition Certified Pima Comm. College
    Arizona State RR Cycling Champion
    Arizona State Hill Climb Cycling Champion
    Instagram: fitbitd

Toolgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toolgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toolgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toolgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toolgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toolgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mix chopped up carrots, celery and Walden Farms Honey Mustard in with my tuna along with either some black or dark red kidney beans. I eat it scooped up in some celery sticks.... YUMMO!
    The Walden Farms stuff is calorie/fat/carb free.
    ~Robin

Team Franco
    http://members.tripod.com/~Franco_J/teamfranco.html

trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trendywendy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might consider making your own "canned tuna" as I do - put some tuna filets in olive oil to cover then bake at 300F for 2 hours (you can reuse the olive oil for frying other things, too) with some herbs and it's much more flavorful! Try adding some whole garlic cloves and basil or marjoram.

If you still want to use canned tuna, lemon pepper spice blends are a godsend!

I love to cook so I'm always trying to gourmetize healthy recipes!
    It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
    Leonardo da Vinci

RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockgurlCT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's my favorite:

One can of tuna mixed with finely sliced red onion, a spoonful of sweetcorn (optional) some red kidney beans, some chopped cherry tomatoes, a third of an avocado, a diced egg, some spinach leaves and a small amount of fat free mayonaise. Yummy!
    If you train like an athlete, eat like an athlete, and think like an athlete, eventually you will start looking like an athlete.