cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Larry Pacifico's Son

An interesting article was printed in today's "The Dallas Morning News" about Powerlifting Great Larry Pacifico's Son Jimmie. Interesting read...

http://apse.dallasnews.com/contest/2...e.fifth13.html

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Charles Yesalis, professor of heath and human development at Penn State University, is a nationally known expert on supplements and steroids.

"With creatine, we still don't know what will happen to you five, 10 or 20 years down the road," Yesalis says. "Will your kidneys be damaged? We don't know that. With any of these supplements, we're allowing our kids to play a game of chemical Russian roulette."
    Consistency

theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000) theduffman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cawagner01 View Post
    An interesting article was printed in today's "The Dallas Morning News" about Powerlifting Great Larry Pacifico's Son Jimmie. Interesting read...

http://apse.dallasnews.com/contest/2...e.fifth13.html
    wow the guy writing that is a f ucking douche perpetuating pretty much every stereotype about steroids possible. "The Federal Drug Administration doesn't regulate supplements such as creatine, and use of them is controversial " Creatine?? "there may be things in the bottle (like testosterone or steroids" oh my god what a dumbass "With the horrible regime of maxing out with weight and taking creatine shakes, why can't someone just call child protective services and stop all of this?" wow that takes the cake

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only got 1 liver.

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    Only got 1 liver.
    Did you know no one has done a long term study on the effects of chap stick? Its quite possible that frequent chap stick use could cause lip cancer 5, 10, 20 years down the road. The simple truth is, we just do not know!
    Consistency

eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Code_B View Post
    Did you know no one has done a long term study on the effects of chap stick? Its quite possible that frequent chap stick use could cause lip cancer 5, 10, 20 years down the road. The simple truth is, we just do not know!
    I'm all for calling child services and bringing a stop to this madness!

Originally Posted by eatsleephate View Post
    I'm all for calling child services and bringing a stop to this madness!
    do I think its a little intense, sure. Who am I to tell someone how to raise their child though? I don't really see a difference between him and the parent who forces their kid to stay inside and study all day so they can get into Yale.
    Consistency

That's like playing literary Russian roulette.

my loony bun is fine mr. strength's Avatar
    mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000) mr. strength is just really nice. (+1000)
    "With creatine, we still don't know what will happen to you five, 10 or 20 years down the road," Yesalis says. "Will your kidneys be damaged? We don't know that. With any of these supplements, we're allowing our kids to play a game of chemical Russian roulette."

didnt creatine supplements come out in 1992?

that would make it 16 years that its been around as a supplement, just saying...
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #22 -!!!---!!!-

cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawagner01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mr. strength View Post

didnt creatine supplements come out in 1992?

that would make it 16 years that its been around as a supplement, just saying...
    I was thinking the same thing. I have been using creatine for about 10 years and have not experienced any side affects to say the least.

rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rocky21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have seen him compete as a shot putter a few times in the past couple years. He's now a freshman at a juco in cali and he's transferring to Georgia next year. He was a 71 foot shot putter in HS and was so strong and fast. his current lifts are somewhere on the internet.

I think his squat in comp was around 720 at 210.
    lift hard, get big.

gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymratharris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I worked for Larry P for 7 years as a personal trainer. There were approximately 12 male trainers and I'd say 10 of them used steroids. I am proud to say I'm one of the 2 who did not. The first time I saw Jimmy lift he was 9 years old an in there burying squats with 135. I watched him get crazy strong over the years. He kept getting injured in football and had some coflicts with the coach from what I remember so he began toi focus on shotput, discuss and powerlifting.

When I stopped working for Larry Jimmy was probably about 190lbs then the next time I saw him I didnt recognize him. He came up and said hi to me and it took me about 10 seconds to realize it was him only after seeing his dad. He was now 230 lbs. He was benching around 475 last I heard and squatting in the 700's and setting all kinds of shotput/discuss recordas. His grades werent the best so he was going to a community college in Oakland I believe.

I hadn't heard about him in a year or so and didnt get to read thie above article yet. I will check it out tomorrow and respond to it.

The kid has crazy strength and has had some of the best in the world train him. As far as his long term health though, I would be very concerned. Larry has had several heart and kidney issues.
    best lifts:
    bench press 380x1 315x7 225x 25
    squat: 525x1
    deadlifts: 520x1