Closed Thread
Page 160 of 364 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 10915
    loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loucurley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by talalelh15 View Post
    Heey skip,

Is it usefull for me to buy your packing on muscle dvd. Because you probably using max ot program in there and i have lower back issues. I can train heavy but certain exercices like deadlift, t bar row, barbel row i just can do. Is it useful for me to buy it? Or would you then switch up some exercises to make it usefull?
    The video is awesome, definitely worth the $.
    Here's what I'd do:
    Get the DVD and if you need to make any substitutions on exercises, come on here and ask Skip.
    Blood and Guts

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Video

Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Skip...On the diet spread sheet... If we currently use a program like FitClick to track our meals...is that the same thing? Or do you want us to also do an Excel spreadsheet?

I have both..... but had stopped the Excel a few weeks ago since the FitClick.com does the same thing.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by talalelh15 View Post
    Heey skip,

Is it usefull for me to buy your packing on muscle dvd. Because you probably using max ot program in there and i have lower back issues. I can train heavy but certain exercices like deadlift, t bar row, barbel row i just can do. Is it useful for me to buy it? Or would you then switch up some exercises to make it usefull?
    Was that few minutes I gave you on your video helpful?

Well, multiply that by 100.

Don't use your own brain to try to figure this out. You don't have enough insight or experience.

I wouldn't tell you to do anything unless I was absolutely certain you should.

"I say. You do. No question."

Or, just keep on trying to figure it out yourself.

Make a decision on what you are going to do right now. Any decision.

Whatever you decide to do, just get out of the middle.

You get squish!"

Train Hard. Think Big.

Last edited by skiplacour; 02-23-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

I am a MASS MACHINE! talalelh15's Avatar
    talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Was that few minutes I gave you on your video helpful?

Well, multiply that by 100.

Don't use your own brain to try to figure this out. You don't have enough insight or experience.

I wouldn't tell you to do anything unless I was absolutely certain you should.

"I say. You do. No question."

Or, just keep on trying to figure it out yourself.

Make a decision on what you are going to do right now. Any decision.

Whatever you decide to do, just get out of the middle.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    It was very helpful thats why i decided to buy the dvd, coach!

But the question was if it would even help me because i am kinda injurd, but i trust you and i will go for it .

I see that henderjb is topping me by far with her efforts. Just wait and see.....

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just uploaded my first attempt at my video blog. Stop by my journal and check it out. Skip I gonna need a shirt for my next video... :-) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1357311&page=4
    Go hard or go home.

Every time you touch a piece of metal the purpose should be to build muscle-Skip La Cour

No were in the world does success come before work but in the dictionary-ET

I am a MASS MACHINE doing the "Challenge" and here's my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141357311

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing job Skip, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to make these answer videos.
    They are all really informative.

I talk a little more in my journal about what Skip says:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post837103461

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

A Conference Call discussing Putting the Specifics of Your Diet on Spreadsheet will be held on at the TOP OF THE HOUR.

Tonight's Conference Call will help you complete this week's assignment with more insight.

Phone Number: (605)475-4825

Access Code: 709081#

If you can't listen to the call live, it will be available for replay and download within a couple of hours after it has ended.

Train Hard. Think Big.

rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50) rinkaru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi skip, I have a question.

On your Mass Machine Training Program #1, I find it uneasy doing upright rows (really huge discomfort on shoulder joint), no matter how narrow or wide my grip is, provided I perform them well but still cause discomfort on my shoulder joints. Do you have a suggestion on what to substitute for the upright rows? Also I do RC warmup before doing my 1st workout

Thanks!
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW || 100% FILIPINO
    -------
    Workout Log: http://thoughtsencoded.tumblr.com

Originally Posted by rinkaru View Post
    Hi skip, I have a question.

On your Mass Machine Training Program #1, I find it uneasy doing upright rows (really huge discomfort on shoulder joint), no matter how narrow or wide my grip is, provided I perform them well but still cause discomfort on my shoulder joints. Do you have a suggestion on what to substitute for the upright rows? Also I do RC warmup before doing my 1st workout

Thanks!
    You simply can't do that movement at all? What if you had 10 pound dumbbells in each hand?

Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

Putting the Specifics of Your Diet on a Spreadsheet - Conference Call #7 - February 23, 2012

Click here to listen and/or download

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 02-23-2012 at 07:00 PM.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Thanks Lex29us - give them a shot for yourself one day. See what you can do! Shoot me a video back - love to see it. They are a fairly new exercise to me too & pretty cool - especially if you can get some explosion out of the bottom and crank it up!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    Very challenging indeed. I've never seen this movement before. Way to work JB.

YOU ARE A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Click here to order

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    & thanks to both of you for the Q&A on songs that you can relate to. At least I can explain my love for Lil Wayne now!

Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    Amazing job Skip, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to make these answer videos.
    They are all really informative.

I talk a little more in my journal about what Skip says:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post837103461

Click here to order

Just a word to say thanks for the shout out to me and your other Mass Machine supporters during the call.

A Conference Call discussing Putting the Specifics of Your Diet on Spreadsheet will be held on at the TOP OF THE HOUR.

Tonight's Conference Call will help you complete this week's assignment with more insight.

Phone Number: (605)475-4825

Access Code: 709081#

If you can't listen to the call live, it will be available for replay and download within a couple of hours after it has ended.

Train Hard. Think Big.

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Just a word to say thanks for the shout out to me and your other Mass Machine supporters during the call.
    I just want to say that your consistent enthusiasm is contagious. Keep it coming!
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

bodygroup: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bulking_and_cutting_challenge
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141324201

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

Hey Jayflex! I knew there was a reason I am checking the forum before I hit the gym this morning! If I ever had a day where I can say I woke up on the side of the bed & I won, this morning is it! so much thought & positive energy in my head this morning & its only 5:20AM! Time to hit the gym with a BANG! Hope you wake up on the same side of the bed as me & WIN!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by jayflex6 View Post
    I just want to say that your consistent enthusiasm is contagious. Keep it coming!

I am a MASS MACHINE! talalelh15's Avatar
    talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have ordered the dvd skip!, looking forward to it and take my efforts to the next level. How long does it take to ship to holland?

So Skip, I am asking this question on behalf of all the Mass Machines because I think everyone will benefit. When you video yourself & you see flaws in your form, do you suggest keeping the same weight & just working on your form or drop the weight a bit until you get the form?

I am in the thinking that I will hold the weight & just knowing what I need to improve on the form will be enough to enable me to execute it next time around. Your thoughts?

One more note on this exercise for general knowledge - these were done at the end of my back workout targeting lower back so I believe the form is a bit different than if done as a part of a leg workout targeting the legs. ie more bending at the hips & pulling with the lower back vs. dropping the hips down & use of the legs to power the movement

Click here to order

I love the intensity! That's quite a bit of weight there, young lady.

Yes, you are correct. Shooting video of your training is a great way to learn. You don't always "feel" what you are acutally doing.

That's a great lesson that you shared with all of the MASS MACHINES.

That exercise is almost a DB DEADLIFT thrust too--as well as a DB Squat thrust.

I think are correct in your own assessment. You need to keep you back arched to relieved all of that tension on your lower back and put it on your legs.

What will help is concentrating on:

1. Keeping your eyes up--because your body will follow.

2. Keep your chin up.

3. Get your shoulders back earlier in the movement.

4. And, as you mentioned, keep that lower back arched throughout the ENTIRE movement--not just when you are moving the weight upward. I call in a "Ballerina Back."

Great job!

Train Hard. Think Big.

So Skip, I am asking this question on behalf of all the Mass Machines because I think everyone will benefit. When you video yourself & you see flaws in your form, do you suggest keeping the same weight & just working on your form or drop the weight a bit until you get the form?
    I would first see if it is something I can correct immediately--now that the video made me aware of exactly what I was doing.

Many times, it's not a matter of the weight being too heavy. It's lack of awareness.

If not, I'd lower the weight--and then start working my way up and implementing what I learned.

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New Improved Spreadsheet

Hey Mass Machines!

Steve (gymrat) asked me to add daily macro-nutrient percentages to the spread sheet I did last week. Ask and ye shall receive!

If you get a "read only" file message, simply rename the file and save it to your computer.

Here's the link to download: http://www.muscleworx.com/newMMNspread.xlsx

Jason

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

=============================================
    Ask your MANformation Leadership Skills Questions in your MASS MACHINE Video Questions Too!
    =============================================

As I was reading through the MASS MACHINE Online Journals, I noticed Canz was including many of the MANformation Leadership Skills into his Daily Disciplines.

Impressive!

Men (and ladies), the MANformation Leadership Skills tie-in PERFECTLY with the improvements you are making with your physiques.

If you don't know about the MANformation program, CLICK HERE to visit the web site.

Get the FREE eBook MANformation ® personal development for men program’s “Disarming the Alpha Male of the Group.” This is an awesome introduction to the MANformation ® program and that be an eye-opening way of looking at the how you NEVER wanted to be treated again.

CLICK HERE to download this free eBook.

In addition, watch this video:

WHY You Want the Qualities of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader--and HOW to Get Them

Ask your MANformation Leadership Skills Questions in your MASS MACHINE Video Questions Too!

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 02-24-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Questions for Skip.

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Click here to order
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, sorry to be a bit inactive on this thread. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do! I'm 25 weeks out from my next competition, working on building my website for personal training and fitness consultations, working on this Challenge, updating my journal, reading your journals where I can, and filming workout footage and misc rants and raves for my Mass Machine Video Log. I'm also in charge of a weight loss competition at work (setting it up, running it, tracking progress, motivating the contestents)... being a mass machine is a full time job!

That being said, I wanted to let you guys know I'll be adding new footage to my Mass Machine Video channel (youtube / thatfitguycom) weekly, and one of the next videos will be something Skip has laid out for us, but I don't think most of us have really grasped how powerful it is. And to reiterate that topic: What is YOUR identity? And the short answer is, your identity is EVERYTHING. I'll have footage of Leg training up in a day or two and I'll shoot the Identity video today and get it up before the weekend is over. (Anyone else finding out that the editing/uploading takes much longer than the actual filming, haha )

Anyways, I look forward to reading more on this thread and helping where I can. I hope everyone else is enjoying this challenge as much as I am and I hope you guys keep all the videos and journals going for the full 24 weeks .
    http://thatfitguy.com - No BS Fitness Truth
    http://youtube.com/thatfitguycom for videos
    http://blogtalkradio.com/thatfitguy for my weekly podcast
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151574043&p for my 49 Days To Supreme Confidence Journal

Thumbs up Welcome New Mass Machine Member - MasonStrong

Hey Mass Machines - we have a new member. Username: masonstrong. He gave me a call the other week for some input on nutrition. I mentioned the Challenge, sent him the link & encouraged him to join. He saw the wealth of knowledge Skip has to offer & made the right decision!

Welcome MasonStrong - give us a shout & let us know you are out there. What was key in your decision to join?

Click here to order

baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Video #2...leg day. Hey skip, need I need one of those mass machine nutrition shirts to sport in the gym.

Go hard or go home.

Every time you touch a piece of metal the purpose should be to build muscle-Skip La Cour

Good questions lex29us. I use the smith machine also for squats. I have a problem with leaning forward when I'm doing them with the barbell so I just stuck to the smith.
    Go hard or go home.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Mass Machines - we have a new member. Username: masonstrong. He gave me a call the other week for some input on nutrition. I mentioned the Challenge, sent him the link & encouraged him to join. He saw the wealth of knowledge Skip has to offer & made the right decision!

Welcome MasonStrong - give us a shout & let us know you are out there. What was key in your decision to join?
    Awesome work henderjb. First promoting Skip's challenge and supplements at the gym and now recruiting a new member. Job very well done!

Originally Posted by baldbird View Post
    Video #2...leg day. Hey skip, need I need one of those mass machine nutrition shirts to sport in the gym.

Great intensity baldbird, Limp Bizkit's Break Stuff is an awesome background song! Do you workout at home or a gym? I thought I saw a cat jump by when you were doing leg press.

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ouch! Skip called me out on the conference call.

LOL

I only said that about burning calories doing yoga for conversation I guess. I'm not concerned with burning calories right now... yoga or calorie burning doesn't effect my diet. I'm pounding in an amount that appears to be working for me right now.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Closed Thread
Page 160 of 364 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast