Closed Thread
Page 343 of 364 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,290 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

YOUR DAILY DOSE Of "MTC" PODCAST

Self-Confidence: Exactly What It Is And How To Immediately EARN More Of It - Morning Connection #191 - More Than Just Muscles

There's no denying the fact that, if you have more self-confidence, you'd move more freely and effectively toward reaching your goals. During this podcast, Skip La Cour explains exactly what self-confidence is--and is not. He also explains exactly what you need to do to immediately earn more of it. If you feel that you'd done everything possible and you still can't earn the level of confidence you want, Skip recommends a book that may help you understand what's really going on in your own mind. This book will help anyone understand themselves and the people around them a little better. It will also help you deal with other people with more empathy.

Click here to listen to this podcast.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Mass Machine® Training - Chest and Triceps - Week 5 - Day 1

Ronnie's "BIGGER and BOLDER" Journey
    (Ronnie La Cour is Skip La Cour's 20-year old nephew)

Mass Machine® Training Routine #27
    Chest and Triceps - Week 5 - Day 1 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Chest--
    Flat Barbell Bench Press - 2 sets
    Incline Barbell Bench Press - 2 sets
    Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 2 sets

--Triceps--
    Triceps Cable Pressdowns - 3 sets
    Lying Triceps Extensions - 2 sets

Mass Machine Cardio - 20 minutes

For continual updates on Ronnie's "BIGGER and BOLDER" Journey - Click Here

Download a pdf file of this particular Mass Machine® Training Routine - Click Here

Get INSTANT LIFETIME ACCESS to 13 Different Mass Machine ® Training Routines - Click Here

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 06-16-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Click here to take advantage of this limited time offer.

Skip La Cour’s Mass Machine Nutrition MM525 Micronized Glutamine on Bodybuilding.com! Reduce recovery time, repair muscle fibers, suppress lactic acid, and more.

Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine. Support muscle strength and muscle stamina while increasing blood flow. Supreme Quality. Pure Creatine Monohydrate. Awesome Value.

Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition.

Last edited by skiplacour; 06-16-2014 at 09:41 PM.

What Are All Of The Benefits You Enjoying Right Now By NOT Changing? - Morning Connection #192 - More Than Just Muscles

Do you have goals or things that you want to experience in life but you just can't seem to do what it takes to finally make them happen? What you may not fully realize is that you are currently enjoying benefits by NOT changing that are competing with the benefits that you think you'll enjoy by changing. Instead of this conflict going on without you even realizing it, Skip La Cour brings it out into the open during this podcast by having you list all of the benefits you are getting by NOT changing.

Click here to order

Mass Machine® Training - Legs - Week 5 - Day 2

(Ronnie La Cour is Skip La Cour's 20- year old nephew)

Legs - Week 5 - Day 2 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Legs--
    Squats - 2 sets
    Leg Press - 2 sets
    Leg Curls - 2 sets
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 2 sets

Download a pdf file of this particular Mass Machine® Training Routine - Click Here

Get INSTANT LIFETIME ACCESS to 13 Different Mass Machine ® Training Routines - Click Here

Click here to order

How Do You Stay Inspired To Think Big and Remain Accountable Your Ambitious Goals? - Morning Connection #193 - More Than Just Muscles

No matter how driven and optimistic we are, we can all use the help of more powerful outside influences to help us stay inspired and focused on our goals. How aggressively do you seek out people and situations that keep you mentally and emotionally sharp--even when doing so makes you feel unconformable? Do you allow these situations to keep you accountable to the plans and goals you've set for yourself? Or, do you recoil, rationalize, and settle for far less than you know you are capable of experiencing because the discomfort is too much for you to handle?

Click here to order

Mass Machine® Training - Back and Biceps - Week 5 - Day 3

Back and Biceps - Week 5 - Day 3 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Back--
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 2 sets
    Cable Pull Downs (In front) - 2 sets
    Seated Cable Rows (V-Bar) - 1 set
    Deadlifts - 2 sets

--Biceps--
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls - 2 sets
    Straight Barbell Curls - 2 sets
    Curl Bar Curls - 1 set

Click here to order

Standing Out Or Fitting In: Which Is Most Important To You? - Morning Connection #194 - More Than Just Muscles

Most people have the desire to be "better than most" in at least some area of their life. In order to stand out, however, you're probably not going to fit in with the way most people think or take action. That can be an uncomfortable place to be for even the most driven person to be in. What do you value most: Standing out or fitting in? Skip La Cour talks about this and more during this podcast.

Mass Machine® Training - Shoulders and Traps - Week 5 - Day 4

Mass Machine ® Training Routine #27
    Shoulders and Traps - Week 4 - Day 5 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Shoulders--
    Straight Bar Military Press (In front) - 2 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 2 sets
    Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 2 sets
    Seated Bent Over Rear Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 2 sets

--Traps--
    Barbell Shrugs - 2 sets
    Upright Barbell Rows (close grip) - 2 sets

Click here to order

You Must Have a CLEAR DIRECTION To Really Make Things Happen - Morning Connection #195 - More Than Just Muscles

Possessing the drive and ambition to take your life to the next level is a great start that puts you ahead of most people in the world. But, you are going to need to have a clear direction in order to use all of your talents, abilities, time, and other resources that are available to you to the fullest and really make things happen. That clear direction will also help you work through the challenges you already know are stopping you--and work through the ones you may not even realize that are holding you back.

Mass Machine® Training - Calves, Abs, and Forearms - Week 45 - Day 5

Calves, Abs, and Forearms - Week 4 - Day 5 (Rep Range 4 to 6; 12 to 15)

--Calves--
    Seated Calf Raises - 2 sets
    Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets

--Abs--
    Weighted Leg Raises - 2 sets
    Weighted Cable Crunches - 2 sets

--Forearms--
    Seated Barbell Wrist Curls - 2 sets
    Seated Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls - 2 sets

Click here to order

Did you catch all of this awesome MTC? [Just 5 podcasts left!]

Self-Confidence: Exactly What It Is And How To Immediately EARN More Of It (and much more MTC from this past week0

Click here for a complete review of this past week's Morning Connection podcasts.

Enter to win a FREE 90-minute one-on-one coaching with Skip La Cour. Send an email to skip@skiplacour.com - Subject line: "FREE"

Why You Must Carefully Strategize Your Actions – Morning Connection #196 - More Than Just Muscles

Being ambitious and willing to work hard are great assets. But, in order to withstand all of the inevitable up and downs that come with every journey toward success and happiness, you'll need to be efficient with your time, energy, and emotion. You'll need to strategize your actions. During this podcast, Skip La Cour discusses this and much more.

gymrat992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

results university prep school update....

Skip a while back you talked about a project you were working on called results university prep school i believe and I was wondering if you could give us an update on when it will be available.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Gymrat992
    I AM A MASS MACHINE!

Originally Posted by gymrat992 View Post
    Skip a while back you talked about a project you were working on called results university prep school i believe and I was wondering if you could give us an update on when it will be available.
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Gymrat992
    Well, this being the first time anyone's mentioned it, you can see why I have aggressively worked on my long list of other products instead. LOL

So, I'm not sure when that will be completed. It really depends on all of the other things I have going on and the demand they create.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Ronnie’s “BIGGER and BOLDER” Journey – Review of Week #5 – Goals for Week #6

During this audio recording, Skip La Cour takes his nephew Ronnie through a review of Week #6 of this journey and sets goals for Week #6.

Well, at least that was the plan. Skip gives Ronnie some "tough, tough love" during this coaching session and asks him just how committed he is to applying the lessons OUTSIDE OF THE GYM (The "BOLDER" part of this journey) that he's being taught.

Click Here to listen to this audio recording.

Click here to order

Upgrade Your Skills To Get What You Want In Life – Morning Connection #197 - More Than Just Muscles

What are your strengths that you can strengthen even more to move effectively and efficiently closer toward your goals? What are your weaknesses that you already know you must shore up to make the things you really want in life happen? Have you taken the time to assess your skill level and, more importantly, created a plan-of-attack and work on taking the important ones to the next level? Do you plan on getting the help from an expert who can make this very important process much easier for you? Skip La Cour discusses this and more during this podcast.

Mass Machine® Training - Chest and Triceps - Week 6 - Day 1

Chest and Triceps - Week 6 - Day 1 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Chest--

--Triceps--

Click here to order

gymrat992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok thanks skip. I was looking forward to it but I understand where your coming from.
    Thanks
    Steve
    Gymrat992

QUOTE=skiplacour;1260616021]Well, this being the first time anyone's mentioned it, you can see why I have aggressively worked on my long list of other products instead. LOL

So, I'm not sure when that will be completed. It really depends on all of the other things I have going on and the demand they create.

Train Hard. Think Big.[/QUOTE]
    I AM A MASS MACHINE!

When You Optimize Your Environment You'll Optimize Your Life – Morning Connection #198 - More Than Just Muscles

During this podcast, Skip La Cour gets you to think about different ways you can optimize your environment. Your physical and mental environment play a huge role in your level of success and happiness.

Skip La Cour’s Mass Machine Nutrition MM525 Micronized Glutamine on Bodybuilding.com! Reduce recovery time, repair muscle fibers, suppress lactic acid, and more.

Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine. Support muscle strength and muscle stamina while increasing blood flow. Supreme Quality. Pure Creatine Monohydrate. Awesome Value.

Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition.

Mass Machine® Training - Legs - Week 6 - Day 2

Legs - Week 6 - Day 2 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Legs--
    Squats - 2 sets
    Leg Press - 2 sets
    Leg Curls - 2 sets

Click here to order

To Really Make Things Happen You Must Master Your Psychology – Morning Connection #199 - More Than Just Muscles

To get the most mileage out of all of your talent, ability, time, energy, and the people in your life who are willing to help you succeed, you must master the feelings, thoughts, and emotions running through your mind every minute of the day. It's a never-ending "game" that you can always get better at playing. Skip La Cour talks about this and more during this podcast.

Mass Machine® Training - Back and Biceps - Week 6 - Day 3

Back and Biceps - Week 6 - Day 3 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Back--
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 2 sets
    Cable Pull Downs (In front) - 2 sets
    Seated Cable Rows (V-Bar) - 1 set
    Deadlifts - 2 sets

--Biceps--
    Alternating Dumbbell Curls - 2 sets
    Straight Barbell Curls - 2 sets
    Curl Bar Curls - 1 set

Click here to order

There's Nothing "Wrong" With You (Except For Maybe THINKING There Is A Little Too Often) - Morning Connection #200 - More Than Just Muscles

Skip La Cour concludes this series of Morning Connection podcasts and the "MTC" (Mental Toughness Conditioning) they offer with some important things to think about as you move forward in your journey toward success and happiness.

Mass Machine® Training - Shoulders and Traps - Week 6 - Day 4

Shoulders and Traps - Week 6 - Day 4 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Shoulders--
    Straight Bar Military Press (In front) - 2 sets
    Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 2 sets
    Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 2 sets
    Seated Bent Over Rear Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 2 sets

--Traps--
    Barbell Shrugs - 2 sets
    Upright Barbell Rows (close grip) - 2 sets

Click here to order

Mass Machine® Training - Calves, Abs, and Forearms - Week 6 - Day 5

Calves, Abs, and Forearms - Week 6 - Day 5 (Rep Range 4 to 6; 12 to 15)

--Calves--
    Seated Calf Raises - 2 sets
    Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets

--Abs--
    Weighted Leg Raises - 2 sets
    Weighted Cable Crunches - 2 sets

--Forearms--
    Seated Barbell Wrist Curls - 2 sets
    Seated Reverse Barbell Wrist Curls - 2 sets

Click here to order

"Intensity when training can be described as giving 100 percent of your mind, body, and soul to every repetition, every set, every exercise, and every workout.”

--Skip La Cour

CLICK HERE to download the free mp3 "I am a Mass Machine!" MM120 sound file.

Ronnie’s “BIGGER and BOLDER” Journey – Review of Week #6 – Goals for Week #7

During this audio recording, Skip La Cour takes his nephew Ronnie through a review of Week #6 of this journey and sets goals for Week #7.

Ronnie is stepping up like an entirely new man during this Week #6 coaching session--and you can really tell it by what he says and the voice qualities he uses while speaking. The lessons he's being taught during this "BIGGER and BOLDER Journey" in addition to the people skills he's learning at his new job are helping him achieve a entirely new level of confidence. Great job, Ronnie!

Click Here to listen to this audio recording.

Click here to order

Mass Machine® Training - Chest and Triceps - Week 7 - Day 1

Chest and Triceps - Week 7 - Day 1 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Chest--

--Triceps--

Click here to order

Mass Machine® Training - Legs - Week 7 - Day 2

Legs - Week 7 - Day 2 (Rep Range 4 to 6)

--Legs--
    Squats - 2 sets
    Leg Press - 2 sets
    Leg Curls - 2 sets

Click here to order

Closed Thread
Page 343 of 364 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 ... LastLast