Closed Thread
Page 356 of 364 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,680 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

How To Use Your Success Outside The Gym To Help You Reach Your Bodybuilding Goals

This single lesson could possibly be the “breakthrough” secret that propels you into a whole new level of growth because you will learn to utilize the skills and strategies that are already producing successful results in other areas of your life and apply them to your endeavors in the gym. Learning to use the factors that you know already motivate you, instead of relying on someone else to “pump you up” or convince you why you should give your utmost effort, will obviously be more effective immediately and in the long run.

To read the rest of this article, click here.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read Excerpts From My Upcoming Book "It's A Matter Of Trust Confessions of a Recovering Bodybuilder"

My Time On The “Big Black Couch” Trying To Figure Out How My Hard Work Got Me Here

I remember one holiday season as a “Six-time National Champion Drug-Free Bodybuilder” when I basically sat on my couch ALL ALONE from Christmas Eve until New Year’s Day. I could have surrounded myself with people from the disconnected, arm’s length relationships that I created.

When I think back, I spent A LOT of time on that couch all alone trying to figure out why a guy like me with so many awesome accomplishments behind him and so many promising opportunities in front of him just couldn’t seem to figure things out. I even had a name for this painful time I spent reflecting. I use to say to myself “It looks like it’s ‘big black couch time’!” Yes. I had one of the black leather couches it seems EVERY bachelor has to have.

To read the rest of this book excerpt, click here.

Be sure to sign up for book excerpt and book release date updates by clicking here.

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 02-19-2015 at 08:23 AM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Interview With CEO And Founder Of Prime Nutrition And Blackstone Labs AARON SINGERMAN – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #326

AARON SINGERMAN has made a meteoric climb to the top of the bodybuilding and training world–and his potential to create even more of an impact seems limitless. The CEO and Founder of both Prime Nutrition and Blackstone Labs openly shares the strategies that have led to his massive success in his sincere desire to help others succeed too.

During this podcast interview, Singerman’s transparency and honesty come through clearly as he talks about his darkest days as a heroin addict and the tragic, rock-bottom event that turned his life around forever. The marketing genius reveals some awesome life success strategies about giving back, finding what you love to do, goal-setting, differentiating yourself from the masses, respecting the success that other people have earned, developing a powerful money mindset, and much more.

To listen to this podcast, click here.

This podcast is also available on iTunes, Stitcher, and BlogTalkRadio.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So how long should I give a plan to work? meaning after a certain amount of months, if I don't see growth I should change things? My current plan, I see my weifht on the scale increase and I'm progressing in the gym(either more weight or more reps) but it's not translating yet into muscle growth. I have been on this plan for 3months now. From your expertise what do u think Coupd be doing right or wrong?

Also, how long after a Workout should I get either food or shake in? I hear need to get shake n right after and then food 30-60 min later?

Originally Posted by mpannu1 View Post
    So how long should I give a plan to work? meaning after a certain amount of months, if I don't see growth I should change things? My current plan, I see my weifht on the scale increase and I'm progressing in the gym(either more weight or more reps) but it's not translating yet into muscle growth. I have been on this plan for 3months now. From your expertise what do u think Coupd be doing right or wrong?

Also, how long after a Workout should I get either food or shake in? I hear need to get shake n right after and then food 30-60 min later?
    Hi mpannu1.

How EXACTLY are you measure the "muscle growth" you believe you aren't getting>

Is that just a "feeling" you have or do you have a specific way to measure that?

You say that you are progressing in:

-- Weight on the scale (easy to measure)

-- Lifting more weight (easy to measure)

-- More reps (easy to measure)

Measuring your muscle growth isn't quite so easy.

You could be "winning" and think you are "losing" because your way of measuring isn't accurate.

Train Hard. Think Big.

mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpannu1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hi mpannu1.

Is that just a "feeling" you have or do you have a specific way to measure that?

You could be "winning" and think you are "losing" because your way of measuring isn't accurate.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Well when I look in mirror I try to teally look for changes and can't see anything really and I took pics recently and not much. I mean, is there other ways? I measure my arms flexed and they have grown from 15.5-15.75. I must be eating enought, if weight is going up and muscles mist be getting stronger, since I'm lifting more and progressing. I also have a little BF layer not much but probably around 15%.

Again only been on the program for 3 months, in your experience is that even enough time? I'm doing reps in the 6-12,8-10 range and throw in some 5x5 work and high reps too (20 reps)
    Last edited by mpannu1; 02-20-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Originally Posted by mpannu1 View Post
    Well when I look in mirror I try to teally look for changes and can't see anything really and I took pics recently and not much. I mean, is there other ways? I measure my arms flexed and they have grown from 15.5-15.75. I must be eating enought, if weight is going up and muscles mist be getting stronger, since I'm lifting more and progressing. I also have a little BF layer not much but probably around 15%.
    Do you ever look in the mirror and feel one way about your progress---and then next day feel much differently.

That's quite common.

Even if you could measure exactly how much progress you are making . . . like your arms size you mentioned . . . does the mean not enough progress for you?

How are you measuring that? What's possible? Or, what you WISH for?

Most of the time, a person could lose body fat and look significantly bigger . . . meaning that they did make gains.

Train Hard. Think Big.

"It's A Matter Of Trust: Confessions of a Recovering Bodybuilder" By Skip La Cour[/size]

Be sure to sign up for book excerpt and book release date updates by clicking here.

Click here to order

Interview With Fitness Authority, PhD, And Owner Of BioLayne LLC LAYNE NORTON – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #327

LAYNE NORTON describes himself as a physique architect, natural bodybuilder, powerlfiter, coach, and scientist. During this podcast interview, you'll discover that he's much, much more than just those impressive sounding titles . He's an influential leader, visionary, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Norton earned a PhD in Nutritional Sciences and created an effective "step-by-step model for success" within the bodybuilding and fitness industry that has influenced legions of people around the world to follow.

Layne shares many of the amazing life lessons he learned from his parents and the man he calls his hero, his grandfather. These success strategies that were passed down not only helped make him into a successful fitness authority and entrepreneur, they helped shape him into the man of purpose, passion, and integrity with a tremendous work ethic that he is today. So, if you weren't fortunate enough to have positive, supportive influences in your life growing up, you have the unique opportunity to learn from the elder Nortons too.

Dr. Norton offers his thoughts on who you should take advice from, priorities in life, work ethic, passion, risk taking, balance in life while attacking your ambitious goals, the importance of measuring balance in life over longer periods of time, working toward the life you want with a sense of urgency, how you are judged by the people you associate with, and the importance of speaking your mind.

He chronicles his inspirational journey as a fitness personality that began with his very first post on the Bodybuilding.com message board when he was 19 years old all the way up to the creation of his charitable BioLayne Foundation and his ambitious future plans. Layne talks about the plan he crafted for himself that he describes as "part by accident and part by design" with a combination of passion, hard work, some good planning, and fortunate timing.

Norton gets especially transparent when he reveals the biggest, emotionally-consuming challenge that he faces as a public figure, the events in his childhood that created this vulnerability, and what he's doing to overcome it.

First known in the industry for being an outspoken natural bodybuilder, an interview with Layne Norton wouldn't be complete without having him share his thoughts natural bodybuilding in general, some of the personality types who compete in it, the amount of cheating he believes that goes on in drug-free contests, and why he has taken the "pro" natural bodybuilding stance as opposed "anti" steroid use one.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Read Excerpts From My Upcoming Book "It's A Matter Of Trust Confessions of a Recovering Bodybuilder"

I Felt Uncomfortable In My Own Skin And I Had To Do Something About It

Regardless of my past accomplishments or how poised and confident I may have appeared to the world, I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. During the first couple of years after I retired from competitive bodybuilding, I spent part of my time being a coach/salesperson for a national personal development speaker at motivational seminars all over the United States.

I knew that I eventually wanted to get into motivational speaking and coaching after bodybuilding because personal development was my very first passion in my adult life and many years before I even started working out.

The 800 to 1,200 people who attended these seminars were attracted to my physical presence, the way I carried myself, and how the speaker promoted the fact that I was a six-time national champion bodybuilder and a health and fitness expert.

When it was time to invest in another one of the featured speaker's advanced programs or have lunch with a member of the seminar coaching staff, the attendees eagerly lined up in droves at my table in the back of the room.

Their expectations of me as a leader and a dynamic personality were extremely high. Or, at least that's what it felt like to me at the time. I felt the pressure and responsibility to never let them down.

All of those years of near seclusion had me ill-prepared for all of the direct interaction with real, live people. I didn’t even realize how uncomfortable I felt back then. Looking back, being uncomfortable was a normal feeling for me. I just didn't realize it. It wasn’t until some five years or so later that I could even tell the difference between the two vastly different levels of comfort. I had to actually live those different experiences.

Click here to order

Interview With IFBB Hall Of Fame Bodybuilder SHAWN RAY – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #328

IFBB Hall of Fame Bodybuilder SHAWN RAY has experienced a massive amount of success both on and off the competitive bodybuilding stage over a time period that spans more than three decades.

During this podcast interview, you’ll discover that everything this bodybuilding legend has earned is the direct result of an intelligent, well-executed plan that was put into place the very first day of his journey. His accomplishments at such an extraordinary level had far more to do with his vision, hard work, and exceptional planning more than good fortune, potential, or even his amazing physical genetics. Ray talks about the mindset and work ethic that he used to maximize every opportunity that came his way and exploit every ounce of the gifts he was blessed with. He openly shares valuable life lessons that you can easily apply to reach your own goals in life.

Shawn Ray has been a bold and outspoken advocate for positive change throughout his long career–despite the negative consequences he exposed himself to and actually did suffer. Shawn talks about the powerful influence his hardworking father had on him. You’ll learn that Shawn’s late father gave up job security bolstered by an engineering degree to become a janitor just to have the freedom of an entrepreneur who could be there for his family. His father never missed one of Shawn’s games. Shawn’s father successfully battled discrimination and bought the house he legally qualified for in the neighborhood he wanted his family to live in. The elder Ray worked past that challenge and eventually become a city councilman in that very city. It’s easy to see that the apple didn’t far from the tree.

Ray talks about how he planned his life in stages, the need for mental diversity in life, his mindset when it came to relationships when he was single and focused, the bodybuilders he admired and emulated and why he chose them, why he avoided certain types of individuals, and much more.
    Shawn also talks about how his priorities have changed now that he’s a dedicated husband and father–while still being a relentless businessman. He concludes the podcast by revealing what he has planned for his future in a life that has already been filled with so many incredible accomplishments and fulfilling experiences

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Read Excerpts From My Upcoming Book "It's A Matter Of Trust Confessions of a Recovering Bodybuilder"[/size]

What The Hell Am I Saying To Myself?!

I began my bodybuilding career at the relatively late age of 27 years old. Once I started, I was hooked. I firmly embraced the bodybuilding and training lifestyle. I competed in local contests and progressed to national and international during a 15 consecutive year time span. I lived and breathed it with the dedication and extreme focus that I firmly believed was needed to become a world-known champion and personality within the fitness industry.

I enjoyed the person I became along my journey and the opportunities that were presented. Those were the aspects of the extreme lifestyle that I focused on the vast majority of the time. How else could I have been so dedicated for so long? I was convinced that being this type of bodybuilder was my identity and purpose in life.

To me, becoming a champion bodybuilder and fitness authority who was fortunate enough to earn a living doing it for so many years was a significant step above the grocery store manager that I had the courage to graduate from earlier in my life.

As far as all of the sacrifices that I made that took away from my overall quality of my life were concerned, I was convinced they were just what was needed to be done at the time. They were merely stepping stones to my ultimate goals in life. I felt that I had plenty of time to achieve that balance and happiness that I wanted afterward when all of the time and hard work had been put in.

What I realize now is that I really wasn’t in any hurry to push myself to a higher quality of life, no matter what I might have told myself and no matter how much pain my journey may have caused me in my personal life.

I was getting everything I felt I needed at the time. More importantly, I was able to rationalize putting off going after the things in life that I told myself I wanted. I was terrified to pursue them because I didn’t know exactly how to do so. I felt very comfortable doing the same things that I had been doing for years.

I created a feeling of accomplishment, purpose, and direction that was really no more productive than running in place or treading in water. I was suspended in time and, the longer I stayed where I was, I stunted my emotional growth. I was preventing myself from growing and expanding in the areas of my life that I continually told myself I wanted to grow and expand the most.

There was really no hurry for me to transition to another stage in my life. I was hitting my main target’s bull’s eye dead on–no matter how much I complained to myself from time to time.

I now realize I was one of those men who had somewhat of a Peter Pan Complex. I lived as though I would never age and would somehow pull off being young forever. I wasn’t living with any sense of urgency and I was wasting a lot of time.

Click here to order

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hi mpannu1.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    this. This journey we have to take it day by day, step by step until the sum of its parts is more obvious than we can realize. Progression is the only way we can truly fulfill our potential.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50) krumpily will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    skip you are a true inspiration to natural bodybuilders. firstly your look is very attainable and you dont look big in clothes at all. this is good news for natural folk who wanna be your size. those arms are attainable too 16 inches im guessing. good job not succumbing to drug use of bodybuilding and being natty. look forward to hearing more advice. i was watching all your vids and they are great

Registered User Donovanwilcox59's Avatar
    Donovanwilcox59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question confused on mm90 ZMA

it said to take three daily for men but when I asked someone from bodybuilding.com they said to take 30-45mins before bed so which is it and is it okay to combine it with casein?

Originally Posted by Donovanwilcox59 View Post
    it said to take three daily for men but when I asked someone from bodybuilding.com they said to take 30-45mins before bed so which is it and is it okay to combine it with casein?
    Hi Donovanwilcox59.

Yes, you take that amount of MM90 ZMA before bed and you'll notice much better sleep.

Yes, sir. You can take it with casein.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Interview With Strength Coach, Pro Strongman And Owner Of Strength Camp Gym ELLIOTT HULSE – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #329

Elliott Hulse is a Strength Coach, Pro Strongman and owner of the world renowned Strength Camp Gym in St. Petersburg Florida. During this podcast interview, you'll discover that he is much, more than that. He's an intelligent and articulate leader of men and a modern day philosopher.

Elliott shares so many important and insightful life lessons during this podcast that you'll want to listen to it at least couple of times to appreciate its full value. It's that good.

The reluctant You Tube sensation (with over one million subscribers) talks about his path to self discovery through weight training and his never-ending journey to become the strongest version of himself and empower others. He encourages you to start with small victories, preaches that there are many things in life that are better felt than explained, and stresses the importance of becoming the strongest version of yourself and falling in love with who you are.

The self-described "student of the soul" also talks about the challenges he faced growing up and accepting who he was, how mentors helped him how control his physical energy and develop an appreciation for holistic health, why he stepped away from his incredible success on You Tube, and his highly-anticipated return as an even better, stronger man.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

It Was Getting Dangerously Close To My Eating Time

How many passionate and dedicated fitness people can relate to my story? If you can, let me know in the comment section after reading the article.

No matter what I might I have told myself, relationships were not a priority when I was striving to reach my goals. But the real question I had to answer was "Why?"

To read this book excerpt, click here.

Click here to order

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you still associated with AST? Was a big user of their products in the past and still use some these days. Does seem their quality has shifted some and VP2 is no longer really VP2. Wish they would switch back.

A lot of motivating posts. Reminds me i need to find the dvd of your old max ot training videos.

You Can Turn Your Worst Days Into Your Best Days By Thinking Big

In your pursuit to build the physique you desire, you will undoubtedly run into challenges along the way. It doesn’t matter if your aspiration is to become a national-level competitive bodybuilder or simply build a little muscle while cutting body fat; your commitment to continue working toward your goals will eventually be tested. Now, I know that sounds negative, but I’m simply stating reality.

Obstacles, problems, or challenges, whether they are something physical, like an injury, or mental, like an unfair placing in a contest, can check the level of your inner strength, will, and desire.

To read the rest of this article, click here.

Click here to order

Every challenge that you face if life is solvable. Welcome the "stress" that comes along with them. Embrace it. That's what forces you to go into your most resourceful and creative problem-solving mode.

Click here to order

“We’re Not Going To Continue Running The Article”

It Was “Gut Check” Time For Me. Just How Committed Was I To Getting This Message Out? It Wasn’t Going To Be As Easy As I Thought

Click here to order

Interview With Mr. Natural Olympia, Writer, And Creator Of MP6 Training JOHN HANSEN – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #330

Mr. Natural Olympia JOHN HANSEN has a bodybuilding and fitness career that lasted more than an incredible 40 years. He is a true ambassador of bodybuilding as you'll learn during this interview. In this podcast, John shares the mindset and perspective that has led to his tremendous success both on and off the competitive bodybuilding stage.

In addition to being an internationally-recognized champion bodybuilder, John talks about the level of passion, focus, and marketing skills that bolstered everything he achieved with his physical body.

Hansen shares his advice for those in the fitness industry to get more out of their efforts. He also talks about why natural bodybuilding is important to him, his greatest accomplishment as a bodybuilder, the secrets to his longevity, the people who influenced him most, the ups and downs that he experienced, his ambitious plans for the future, and much more.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Interview With Controversial Contest Prep Coach BOSTIN LOYD – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #331

Whether you love him or hate him, you can’t deny the fact that BOSTIN LOYD is becoming one of the most well-known and controversial personalities in bodybuilding and fitness these days. The very successful contest preparation coach with over 100 clients from around the world, speaks his “truth” with confidence and poise. So much confidence and poise, it’s hard to believe he’s only 22 years old. During this podcast, he talks about the series of events that first got the bodybuilding world talking about him.

The focused businessman talks about the type of clients he chooses to work with–and the ones he refuses to work with no matter how much money they want to pay him. Loyd stresses the importance of people in the fitness industry who want to make a living to take immediate action. He openly talks about some of the challenges he faced when he was starting in business while also focused on his competitive bodybuilding career.

The controversial bodybuilding personality discusses what he really thinks about the people who aggressively criticize him, what he calls “industry whores,” steroids in bodybuilding and why he thinks everyone avoids the subject., the selfish mentality that he believes is so common in bodybuilders, and his thoughts on IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) dieting.

Loyd actively challenges many of the opinions of the current crop of natural bodybuilders, how many of the YouTube fitness stars he believes are really “fake nattys,” how much cheating he thinks goes on in competitive natural bodybuilding contests, and the difference in the mentality of chemically-enhanced bodybuilders and natural, drug-free bodybuilders.

Bostin talks about his childhood and what it was like growing up with a mother and father who were both competitive bodybuilders. Loyd talks about his future contest plans, when he plans to stop competing, when he wants to get married and have children, and his future business plans.

Six-time national champion bodybuilder, one-on-one peak performance coaching specialist, Mass Machine Nutrition supplement company owner, and speaker, Skip La Cour, offers his expert advice on training, nutrition, and motivation that will help you take your efforts to the next level. He also interviews the most interesting and passionate people in the bodybuilding and fitness world so you can learn from their knowledge and success too.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Interview With IFBB Pro Bodybuilder And ZKK Research Athlete ZACK KHAN – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #332

Zack “King” Khan is one of the most popular and charismatic professional bodybuilders on the planet. His “real, raw, and authentic” approach to training and every other area of his life has created a massive and passionate fan base.

During this podcast interview, Khan talks about how he was inspired to start working out after seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger of the cover on a muscle magazine. So inspired, the strapped-for-cash young 15-year old stole it. As they say, the rest is history.

The IFBB Pro talks about the tough decision that he made leaving Nutrex and starting promoting the ZKK Research supplement line. You’ll learn just how important loyalty is to him. Zack tells you exactly what happened. He offers some great business advice to aspiring bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. To him, hustle is the name of the game.

Khan gets real and discusses the “dark side” of the bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle and the personalities it attracts. He explains how a toxic mix of overt sexuality and social media create horrible environment for people to grow as balanced human beings. Zack also talks about the “hater” mindset on the internet, how it first affected him, and how he chooses to deal with it.

The ZKK Underground Gym owner gets brutally honest when he talks about the decline of “Manhood” and the rise of the “pussyboi.” If you are interested in attracting more women, Zack “King” Kong offers some great advice.

Six-time national champion bodybuilder, one-on-one peak performance coaching specialist, Mass Machine Nutrition supplement company owner, and speaker, Skip La Cour, offers his expert advice on training, nutrition, and motivation that will help you take your efforts to the next level. He also interviews the most interesting and passionate people in the bodybuilding and fitness world so you can learn from their knowledge and success too.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 03-19-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Read Excerpts From My Upcoming Book "It's A Matter Of Trust: Confessions of a Recovering Bodybuilder"

My Dilemma: What’s The “Right” Thing To Do Here?

What’s the “right” thing to do in this situation? Do I give him the strategies he wants and be an effective bodybuilding coach? Or, do I give him what I think he needs? Should I give him the experienced advice of a concerned person of influence and responsible “life” coach?

Click here to order

Download the entire MANformation "The Mindset and Actions of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader" 11-hour Audio Seminar Course FREE!

LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY

Go here NOW

Join the MANFORMATION MOVEMENT . . .

The MANformation Movement is all about working together and being accountable to each other to become the best versions of ourselves possible.

Better leaders. Better husbands (or work our way toward being a husband, if that’s what you want). Better fathers. Better earners and producers for our families. Better friends. Healthier bodies. Better all around men.

LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY

Go here NOW

Read Excerpts From My Upcoming Book "It's A Matter Of Trust: Confessions of a Recovering Bodybuilder"

The Event That Forever Changed The Direction of My Life

I knew at that very moment that I wanted to have the same positive effect on other people’s lives in the future just like Mr. Ziglar was having on me that day.

Click here to order

Interview With Powerlifter, Natural Bodybuilder, And YouTube Sensation NICK WRIGHT – Bodybuilding And Fitness Podcast #333

At only 23 years old, NICK WRIGHT has posted 781 videos on his incredibly popular YouTube channel to date. His videos have been watched over three millions times. The powerlifter and former bodybuilder has created an amazing life in which he inspires people all over the world, documents his journey both inside and outside of the gym in videos, and travels all over the United States proudly representing the iSatori supplement brand.

The articulate, passionate, and confident fitness authority cares about his followers--and it comes through in every word that he speaks. During this podcast, Nick Wright offers some awesome advice about following your passion in life and successfully selling yourself and your ideas to others. He discusses how to present your accomplishments in the most empowering ways--that are still always 100 percent accurate at the same time.

Nick also shares the strategies that believes led to his massive following and the movement he is leading. He talks about how he went out and sold himself with confidence, determination, and respect to companies asking for sponsorship. "You want this!" is the attitude he embraced while doing so and that help produce his opportunities.

Wright talks about his childhood growing up and the "hustler" business mentality he had from a very young age. He reflects back on his competitive bodybuilding career and the achievements he earned in the process. The YouTube sensation also talks about his powerlifting career, his future business plans, some of the goals he has set for the rest of his life, and much more.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES!

Listen to the most interesting and passionate people in bodybuilding and fitness talk about SUCCESS in this special series of podcasts!

Check out these podcast and apply the lesson you learn to your bodybuilding and training efforts--and entire LIFE!

-- Shawn Ray

-- Layne Norton

-- Zack Khan

-- Nick Wright

-- Bostin Loyd

-- Elliott Hulse

-- John Hansen

-- Eric Helms

-- Pauline Nordin

-- Aaron Singerman

--Jeff Nippard

--Mike Chang

--Mike Pulcinella

--Cliff Wilson

To listen to these podcasts, click here.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Closed Thread
Page 356 of 364 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 ... LastLast