Closed Thread
Page 277 of 364 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,310 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Charles956 View Post
    I really like that last article, I had read it before but I decided to read it again and really think about it. However, I find it more helpful when I apply it to life in general instead of the gym.
    Hi Charles956....

Are you referring to the "How To Create a Positive Environment of People Who Support Your Efforts" article?

Are you saying it is MORE helpful to you regular life--or NOT very helpful to your efforts in the gym?

I am curious because I am asked all the time "How do I get the people in my life to be supportive of my bodybuilding and training efforts?"

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get My "Thinking Big" Bodybuilding and Training Motivation and Mental Toughness 3-Set Ebook Series
    ABSOLUTELY FREE
    ($54.97 value)

Thinking Big
    Mental Strategies to Take Your Drug-Free Training to a Higher Level of Efficiency!
    Regular Price $14.99 - 165 pages, text only

Thinking Big II:
    Aspiring To A Higher Level Of Bodybuilding Achievement!
    Regular Price $19.99 - 309 pages, text only

Thinking Big:
    The Next Level Workbook
    Regular Price $19.99 - 220 pages, inspirational color pictures included

CLICK HERE to get your 3 ebooks.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 03-02-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Skip, could really use some advice please. Had shoulder surgery 2/20/2012, 2 months later I joined the gym just to get off my butt and do something. I feel in love with lifting but still had a lot of pain. Told the doctors something is wrong but got nowhere. I lifted through the pain until I decided to get another opinion 1 month ago. I found out I was lifting with a torn bicep tendon all this time. On 2/26/13 I had another surgery to detach the whole tendion then reanchor it.......also repaired a small cuff tear.

So now Im home, pissed off, and I cant just sit here and do nothing. My question is what else can or should I do ? Am I being to aggressive if I just do leg work and cardio ? My other problem is getting food in me so I thought about cutting but heck Im only 147#/13.3bf. What is your opinion ? I didnt wanna flood you with too much info but if ya need to know more ask. 3rd day out of surgery I started walking, squats with no weight, and some ab work. I was kinda lookin for some routine/split to keep me going. I wouldnt even mind some off the wall exercises to mix things up. Just doing leg press, extensions ect might bore me but I will do what I gotta do.

Thanks 4 your time

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    Hi Skip, could really use some advice please. Had shoulder surgery 2/20/2012, 2 months later I joined the gym just to get off my butt and do something. I feel in love with lifting but still had a lot of pain. Told the doctors something is wrong but got nowhere. I lifted through the pain until I decided to get another opinion 1 month ago. I found out I was lifting with a torn bicep tendon all this time. On 2/26/13 I had another surgery to detach the whole tendion then reanchor it.......also repaired a small cuff tear.

So now Im home, pissed off, and I cant just sit here and do nothing. My question is what else can or should I do ? Am I being to aggressive if I just do leg work and cardio ? My other problem is getting food in me so I thought about cutting but heck Im only 147#/13.3bf. What is your opinion ? I didnt wanna flood you with too much info but if ya need to know more ask. 3rd day out of surgery I started walking, squats with no weight, and some ab work. I was kinda lookin for some routine/split to keep me going. I wouldnt even mind some off the wall exercises to mix things up. Just doing leg press, extensions ect might bore me but I will do what I gotta do.

Thanks 4 your time
    Hi JimmyJonny.

I can certainly empathize with you. It's challenging when you are motivated to work hard--but you can't physically match that level of enthusiasm.

Keep going to the gym on a regular schedule--just as if you were totally healthy. Making working out consistently a priority in your life--and planning accordingly can be a person's biggest challenge.

Continue developing your love for the gym--even if you can't perform the way you want right now.

Also, make sure you eat in a healthy manner. You should eat in a manner to gradually lose body fat and preserve your muscle. Don't do anything dramatic right now.

To build and maintain muscle--you are going to have to overload the muscle with weight heavier than it is used to so it is forced to adapt. Do that whenever it is possible--without aggravating your injury.

Be patient, brother. Be MENTALLY to get at it now so, when you are PHYSICALLY ready, you'll get to a higher level sooner.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Skip La Cour's MASS MACHINE Bodybuilding & Training Podcast- #508

3-3-13

Specific "Next Level" Training Tips

Click Here to Listen to Podcast

Get My "Thinking Big" Bodybuilding and Training Motivation and Mental Toughness 3-Set Ebook Series
    ABSOLUTELY FREE
    ($54.97 value)

Thinking Big
    Mental Strategies to Take Your Drug-Free Training to a Higher Level of Efficiency!

Thinking Big II:

Thinking Big:
    The Next Level Workbook

Train Hard. Think Big.

Charles956 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hi Charles956....

Are you referring to the "How To Create a Positive Environment of People Who Support Your Efforts" article?

Are you saying it is MORE helpful to you regular life--or NOT very helpful to your efforts in the gym?

I am curious because I am asked all the time "How do I get the people in my life to be supportive of my bodybuilding and training efforts?"

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Yes, I was referring to that article and I find it more helpful when I apply it to my regular life. I currently don't have the challenge of anybody not supporting my training efforts.

"49 Days" Winner for OUTSTANDING Effort

atw1552

Because of the very personal nature of this transformation challenge, I am not going to share the details.

I can assure you that he put in the effort and communicated what he got out of the assignments extremely well.

Congratulations!

Prize Awarded: 90-minute One-on-One Phone Consultation with Skip La Cour

Train Hard. Think Big.

Who will be the next winner?

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Skip, I have another question for you in regards to cardio. I know you advocate HIIT (mass machine cardio) but what are your thoughts on its effects on the central netvous system? Everything I've ever read about HIIT says that you should only use it a few times a week because doing HIIT 7 days a week on top of lifting is to taxing on your central nervous system. Do you think that's true? If not then why are people scared of doing HIIT cardio to often?

The other thing I've heard is if your on a low carb diet you should stay away from HIIT cardio because you will loose muscle due to the fact that HIIT burns up muscle glycogen quickly. Given the fact that you recommend HIIT cardio I would assume you believe neither of these questions to be true. But I'd love if you could set the record straight for me, thanks!
    Nothing works unless you do!

Originally Posted by J-Freak View Post
    Hey Skip, I have another question for you in regards to cardio. I know you advocate HIIT (mass machine cardio) but what are your thoughts on its effects on the central netvous system? Everything I've ever read about HIIT says that you should only use it a few times a week because doing HIIT 7 days a week on top of lifting is to taxing on your central nervous system. Do you think that's true? If not then why are people scared of doing HIIT cardio to often?
    Hi J-Freak....

I wouldn't recommend any kind of cardio training seven days a week if maintaining the very most muscle mass possible was my goal.

When someone say "too" taxing, I have no idea what that means. Too taxing that you will totally eliminate any gains at all? Or, they will be reduced? If they are reduced, by exactly how much? 2%? 98%? A person would need to know that to weigh out the benefits compared to the drawbacks.

If a person has a bodybuilding contest, that's part of the challenge of getting into contest shape.

The other thing I've heard is if your on a low carb diet you should stay away from HIIT cardio because you will loose muscle due to the fact that HIIT burns up muscle glycogen quickly. Given the fact that you recommend HIIT cardio I would assume you believe neither of these questions to be true. But I'd love if you could set the record straight for me, thanks!
    Again, "too much" muscle? I'm not sure what that means. Are we talking about doing cardio 7 days a week again?

I'm not even sure what would qualify as a "low carb diet."

What if I strategically timed my carbs around my workout?

Bodybuilders want to make everything "black and white" and to "into a neat little box" in order to have certainty. If you haven't already noticed, very few things are agreed upon 100% of the time.

As you can see, there are more factors involved than just making blanket statements....unless that's what a person needs to feel confident and follow through. Heck. I can do that.

There are benefits and drawbacks to any approach you take.

I believe the benefits of Mass Machine high intensity cardio combined with balanced and sound eating habits outweigh the drawbacks.

If you wanted to get more specific about YOUR situation (as opposed to general circumstance with variables that aren't addressed), I can be more helpful and be happy to do so.

Train Hard. Think Big.

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok well let me get more specific then. Lol as I told you a week ago I'm currently prepping for my first contest. My current diet looks like this.

7 meals spaced every 2-3 hours.

6 of my seven meals have 42 grams of protien, 10 grams healthy fat with around a cup of green veggies (broccoli or green beans) in every meal. I will have two pieces of fruit every day, usually bananas. I have one scoop of whey first thing in the morning prior to doing my cardio session before work. (This is what i consider my seventh meal/feeding) Which right now consists of 45 mins light intensity cardio, usually stairs. I will have one banana with my meal after my cardio session. Then the other banana with my pre workout meal later in the day. Post workout I will have 60 grams of carbs usually from potatoes with my meal.

So that's why I said I'm on a low carb diet. I would say those carb numbers would be low for most people. I follow max-OT (mass machine trainning) for my training. But I've never really followed the max-OT (mass machine cardio) protocol. I know you prefer someone use a recumbent bike do to the lack of skill needed to perform the cardio session. Also I know it's results driven so you should be tracking calories burned, distance, resistance for each session.

I love the idea of the mass machine cardio due to its ability to burn more fat and retain more muscle. But I don't have a recumbent bike, I plan on purchasing one in the future. So I wouldn't be able to perform the cardio you exactly lay out, I would have to do an interval workout with sprints outside to be able to do a HIIT cardio session.

I just can't help but have that thought in the back of my head that maybe I could be having better results doing HIIT cardio everyday instead of the LIIS cardio I've been doing. So that's why I asked you the previous questions because like I said everything I've read has advocated it's best to use a mix of HIIT and LIIS cardio. That HIIT cardio alone would burn someone out along with weight lifting.

I hope this was specific enough for you, if anything I wrote is unclear please let me know and I will try and clarify it better. Thanks for all the advice/help.

Ok well let me get more specific then. Lol as I told you a week ago I'm currently prepping for my first contest. My current diet looks like this.

7 meals spaced every 2-3 hours.

6 of my seven meals have 42 grams of protien, 10 grams healthy fat with around a cup of green veggies (broccoli or green beans) in every meal. I will have two pieces of fruit every day, usually bananas. I have one scoop of whey first thing in the morning prior to doing my cardio session before work. (This is what i consider my seventh meal/feeding) Which right now consists of 45 mins light intensity cardio, usually stairs. I will have one banana with my meal after my cardio session. Then the other banana with my pre workout meal later in the day. Post workout I will have 60 grams of carbs usually from potatoes with my meal.

So that's why I said I'm on a low carb diet. I would say those carb numbers would be low for most people. I follow max-OT (mass machine trainning) for my training. But I've never really followed the max-OT (mass machine cardio) protocol. I know you prefer someone use a recumbent bike do to the lack of skill needed to perform the cardio session. Also I know it's results driven so you should be tracking calories burned, distance, resistance for each session.

I love the idea of the mass machine cardio due to its ability to burn more fat and retain more muscle. But I don't have a recumbent bike, I plan on purchasing one in the future. So I wouldn't be able to perform the cardio you exactly lay out, I would have to do an interval workout with sprints outside to be able to do a HIIT cardio session.

I just can't help but have that thought in the back of my head that maybe I could be having better results doing HIIT cardio everyday instead of the LIIS cardio I've been doing. So that's why I asked you the previous questions because like I said everything I've read has advocated it's best to use a mix of HIIT and LIIS cardio. That HIIT cardio alone would burn someone out along with weight lifting.

I hope this was specific enough for you, if anything I wrote is unclear please let me know and I will try and clarify it better. Thanks for all the advice/help.
    That was specific, J-Freak. I would have guessed you were referring to your won contest preparation, but I wanted to make sure.

Cardio is only one part of the process of contest preparation and getting in awesome condition.

I believe that, during contest preparation conditions, you will always work than less-than-ideal conditions to keep all of your muscle mass.

I believe the shorter, the benefits of the shorter, intense cardio session make it a sound choice.

The choice is ultimate yours to either go with it, not do it, or experiment by using a combination of both.

If you haven't done it before, just give a try. In life, you sometimes have to go against what everyone else tells you is "the right way" and take some chances in order to be truly outstanding.

Train Hard. Think Big.

That was specific, J-Freak. I would have guessed you were referring to your won contest preparation, but I wanted to make sure.

Cardio is only one part of the process of contest preparation and getting in awesome condition.

I believe that, during contest preparation conditions, you will always work than less-than-ideal conditions to keep all of your muscle mass.

I believe the shorter, the benefits of the shorter, intense cardio session make it a sound choice.

The choice is ultimate yours to either go with it, not do it, or experiment by using a combination of both.

If you haven't done it before, just give a try. In life, you sometimes have to go against what everyone else tells you is "the right way" and take some chances in order to be truly outstanding.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Thanks Skip, I knew you were gonna say that cardio is just a piece of the puzzle and I agree 100%. I've been going back through on blog talk radio and listening to all of your pod casts. So I've been digesting a lot of your views as of late. I appreciate you taking out the time to help me and answer my questions! I think I'll give mass machine cardio a try and see what happens, thanks again!

Thanks Skip, I knew you were gonna say that cardio is just a piece of the puzzle and I agree 100%. I've been going back through on blog talk radio and listening to all of your pod casts. So I've been digesting a lot of your views as of late. I appreciate you taking out the time to help me and answer my questions! I think I'll give mass machine cardio a try and see what happens, thanks again!
    You'll love for a lot of reasons:

* Its effectiveness.
    * Its efficiency.
    * You just get the damn thing done--and then onto the dozens of all the other things you need to get done.
    * The challenge of pushing yourself because it is really for a such period of time.
    * The recordkeeping turns it into a game that you have to be prepared for the minute you start.
    * How it fits well into your meal timing.
    * How it fits into your busy schedule with so many things to get done every day getting ready for a show and living your regular life.
    * You get to eat right afterwards!
    * It will not impede your muscle gains or cause any more muscle loss that longer, moderate sessions.

Train Hard. Think Big.

ABSOLUTELY FREE
    ($54.97 value)

Thinking Big

Thinking Big II:

Thinking Big:
    The Next Level Workbook

Train Hard. Think Big.

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have added me on ******** a long time... I remember you. Where did you learn everything you know & do you keep up with WBFF events? I do really want to give that a shot.

Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    You have added me on ******** a long time... I remember you. Where did you learn everything you know & do you keep up with WBFF events? I do really want to give that a shot.
    Hi hidingwithmusic.

I have learn what I know through dozens of mentors, coaches, experts, and other people doing this for the last 24 years. As well as, but certainly not exclusively, from my own personal experiences.

I do not know much about that organization other than Kai Greene used to be in it a long time ago and they used to not let their bodybuilders be publicized in any magazines other than their own. I'm not sure it that's still the case.

How did you make your way over to this site and thread?

Train Hard. Think Big.

I'm not going to let you forget the goals you set for 2013. . . .

3-3-13

We begin Week #10 of 2013

Sound off MASS MACHINES!

What's one MAJOR thing you WILL accomplish this week that has been lingering--and you know you absolutely MUST get it done? It can be either inside or outside of the gym.

Commit to finally getting it done right here.

I will ask you this every single week in 2013 and do whatever I can to help you follow through. That's my commitment to YOU.

Train Hard. Think Big.

hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hidingwithmusic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi hidingwithmusic.

I have learn what I know through dozens of mentors, coaches, experts, and other people doing this for the last 24 years. As well as, but certainly not exclusively, from my own personal experiences.

I do not know much about that organization other than Kai Greene used to be in it a long time ago and they used to not let their bodybuilders be publicized in any magazines other than their own. I'm not sure it that's still the case.

How did you make your way over to this site and thread?

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Hmm. That is something I never knew with the WBFF. I really want to make it to a World's show. The competition is very competitive as a Male Model athlete that I believe it isvan honor being there.

I have used this website since 2004 lol. I would only read fit articles, teens of the week, amatuers, nutrition, exercises, etc.. Then followed the pros in 2009. Occassionaly, i pass through this section & read and happen to stumble these topics lol.There are very huge guys out there. Im just not a follower of any of the current pros. Ive actually spoken to a few athletes from the teen of the week and bodyspace sections.. they are really cool. I begin my fitness career in las vegas in a few months, I will work in a boxing gym and after enough study , funds, and learning I will try my first show. I am originally south louisiana lol

Originally Posted by hidingwithmusic View Post
    Hmm. That is something I never knew with the WBFF. I really want to make it to a World's show. The competition is very competitive as a Male Model athlete that I believe it is an honor being there.

I have used this website since 2004 lol. I would only read fit articles, teens of the week, amateurs, nutrition, exercises, etc.. Then followed the pros in 2009. Occasionally, i pass through this section & read and happen to stumble these topics lol. There are very huge guys out there. I'm just not a follower of any of the current pros. I've actually spoken to a few athletes from the teen of the week and bodyspace sections.. they are really cool. I begin my fitness career in Las Vegas in a few months, I will work in a boxing gym and after enough study , funds, and learning I will try my first show. I am originally south Louisiana lol
    Hey hidingwithmusic....

I confused organizations. I apologize.

I was thinking of the WNBF.

I am familiar with the WBFF. That's Paul Dillet's organization. I have heard a lot of good things about it and one of my friends, Brain Cannone is a promoted of one of their show in Connecticut.

Paul Dillet is working hard to make his organization rival the IFBB.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Registered User torturebutchery's Avatar
    torturebutchery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Skip!
    A big fan from Nepal.
    This is the first time, I'm posting anything on any forum.
    I've been training Max-OT style for about 3 years now (that is 4-6 reps, 4-9 sets, training body parts once a week, training to failure on almost all sets). Well, at least 80% of those 3 years and I've been reading posts and articles for the Max-OT guys like You, Jeff Willet and Jeff Rodriguez. I have had most of my gains because of Max-OT. So out of curiosity, I have a few questions that I'd like to know from you.
    - Do you still train Max-OT style and do you still recommend training that way?
    - What are your thoughts on training weak bodyparts twice a week (well, at a lower intensity or higher rep/ lesser sets for the second time)?
    - What are your thoughts on Intermittent fasting for cutting?

I'm very excited to hear from you.
    Thank you so much.

Originally Posted by torturebutchery View Post
    Hello Skip!
    A big fan from Nepal.
    This is the first time, I'm posting anything on any forum.
    I've been training Max-OT style for about 3 years now (that is 4-6 reps, 4-9 sets, training body parts once a week, training to failure on almost all sets). Well, at least 80% of those 3 years and I've been reading posts and articles for the Max-OT guys like You, Jeff Willet and Jeff Rodriguez. I have had most of my gains because of Max-OT. So out of curiosity, I have a few questions that I'd like to know from you.
    - Do you still train Max-OT style and do you still recommend training that way?
    - What are your thoughts on training weak bodyparts twice a week (well, at a lower intensity or higher rep/ lesser sets for the second time)?
    - What are your thoughts on Intermittent fasting for cutting?

I'm very excited to hear from you.
    Thank you so much.
    Hi torturebutchery.

Welcome to this thread. I look forward to helping you in any way I can.

I'm always surprised when someone says they are getting great results--but still need to ask what other people think about their training program. You should continue what you are doing and you should also do it exactly the way it is presented by the author. I don't think the questions you are asking are within its guidelines.

I've been fielding questions like yours for over 15 years, as well as, learning from my own personal experiences. I know the strengths of the program--and I know its weaknesses.

I empathize with all the uncertainty and confusion you have with the program where you have to ask me about alternatives and variations to it that aren't included (but you still ask anyway). I know how that undermines your certainty and confidence in the program and what you are doing.

I've used my just about 25 years of training experience and helped men just like you all over the world and developed Mass Machine Training.

You find many of the details about program throughout this thread. I will have the detailed launch on the entire Mass Machine Training program soon.

You will LOVE it!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Lesson #5 - Know What You Want - 49 Days To SUPREME Confidence Ultimate Transformation Challenge

Many men just show up at the gym--or in any situation in life--and hope for the best. In this video, Skip La Cour talks about how important knowing exactly what you want is in achieving your goals.

Lesson #5 of 49 of the Mass Machine Nutrition "49 Days To Supreme Confidence" Ultimate Transformation Challenge.

ABSOLUTELY FREE
    ($54.97 value)

Thinking Big

Thinking Big II:

Thinking Big:
    The Next Level Workbook

Train Hard. Think Big.

Hey hidingwithmusic....

I confused organizations. I apologize.

I was thinking of the WNBF.

I am familiar with the WBFF. That's Paul Dillet's organization. I have heard a lot of good things about it and one of my friends, Brain Cannone is a promoted of one of their show in Connecticut.

Paul Dillet is working hard to make his organization rival the IFBB.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Its honestly a huge reason for my choice with deciding to compete with WBFF athletes hungry for a spot to make it over to the very next level. I also like the other athletes, plenty I have been networking with and seem like role models. Ive read some disgusting and seen things out of IFBB pro's interviews and poses on videos and I think their sport should consider regulating it. But hey, there are good and bad everywhere... I will hope I can meet you one day Skip PS. Any recomendations to any fitness magazines? I would like a few fitness magazine suggested. One that features mostly women competitors, amatuers, & WBFF thanks

atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atw1552 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Skip, I appreciate the feedback, which I have learned is not an absolute must for me anymore. Although nice, it has already been a win-win for me doing these assignments. I already have my 5 point plan, started implementing it (from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill). I also was accepted into the PhD program for Counseling Education & Supervision which starts Aug. 2013. So, with positive thinking, coupled with positive action, the consequence has been positive results. I was denied for the same PhD program last year, but didn't give up. I totally relate to your story about losing in 1999, and the INTENSE FEELINGS that came along with it. I look forward to the next step in the process Skip, thanks.
    "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader"
    John Quincy Adams

Originally Posted by atw1552 View Post
    Thanks Skip, I appreciate the feedback, which I have learned is not an absolute must for me anymore. Although nice, it has already been a win-win for me doing these assignments. I already have my 5 point plan, started implementing it (from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill). I also was accepted into the PhD program for Counseling Education & Supervision which starts Aug. 2013. So, with positive thinking, coupled with positive action, the consequence has been positive results. I was denied for the same PhD program last year, but didn't give up. I totally relate to your story about losing in 1999, and the INTENSE FEELINGS that came along with it. I look forward to the next step in the process Skip, thanks.
    Awesome, atw1552.

Send me an email at skip@massmachinenutrition.com and we'll set up your session.

Congratulations. Keep it up.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

mcremasco04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Skip,

I recently purchased your MM60EFL energy and fat loss capsules. My only question for you is when do you think the best time to take them are? As soon as you get up in the morning or before a workout? Looking forward to your response!

Originally Posted by mcremasco04 View Post
    Hey Skip,

I recently purchased your MM60EFL energy and fat loss capsules. My only question for you is when do you think the best time to take them are? As soon as you get up in the morning or before a workout? Looking forward to your response!
    Hi mcremasco04.

Do you drink coffee in the morning? Do you take a pre-workout supplement? Do you work out in evening? Is your primary purpose for taking them to help in fat loss?

I would strategically take them when you need the mental and physical boost--but distance them around any other type of stimulant you may taking.

You can't go wrong taking them first think in the morning.

Thanks for your support!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Choose One Bodybuilding and Training Mentor At A Time

I've noticed through my experiences in this bodybuilding and fitness industry that people come to bodybuilding and training and NEED it to be "black-and-white"--or they just can't function.

There are a lot of coaches, gurus, and experts who will make it black-and-white for you, if that's what you need. "This is right. That is wrong. Use this strategy. Do NOT use that strategy" they'll tell you.

I firmly believe that the most successful people in life can operate effectively, efficiently, and with poise "in the grey."

With that being said, I can say promise you this: If you were to block out all of the other information that's available and just listen to that one person who you've selected as a mentor--and you made it black-and-white in your OWN mind, you will get at least some results.

If you do it for a long enough period of time, you'll earn the practical experience and insight on how to make necessary changes that can take you to the next, higher level for YOU.

If you keep on bouncing around, you aren't going to make any measurable progress or earn any real practical experience.

Of course, choose your mentor wisely. But what's most important is that you choose ONE at a time.

Click here to order

mcremasco04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi mcremasco04.

Do you drink coffee in the morning? Do you take a pre-workout supplement? Do you work out in evening? Is your primary purpose for taking them to help in fat loss?

I would strategically take them when you need the mental and physical boost--but distance them around any other type of stimulant you may taking.

You can't go wrong taking them first think in the morning.

Thanks for your support!

Train Hard. Think Big.
    I don't normallly drink coffee but I do usually take a pre-workout supplement. I would say my primary reason for taking them is to burn that last stubborn little bit of fat to get my abs to start popping through. I do about 15-20 minutes of HIT cardio every gym day and would say have an above average diet. Thats why I was unsure of what time it be best to take them.

Originally Posted by mcremasco04 View Post
    I don't normallly drink coffee but I do usually take a pre-workout supplement. I would say my primary reason for taking them is to burn that last stubborn little bit of fat to get my abs to start popping through. I do about 15-20 minutes of HIT cardio every gym day and would say have an above average diet. Thats why I was unsure of what time it be best to take them.
    Hi mcremasco04...

I am going to assume you train in the afternoon or evening.

Taking the Mass Machine Nutrition MM60EFL Energy & Fat Loss capsules first thing the morning is best for your schedule and goals.

Again, thank you for your support!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order

Closed Thread
Page 277 of 364 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast