Closed Thread
Page 88 of 364 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

IvesDewitte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Skip,

I have a question for you.
    I am now 9 weeks away for my show, i have been folowing your mass machine training system, I have done 10 weeks of training.
    Should i take the next week of and do only cardio or start a new mass machine training till my show.
    Thanks in advance

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IvesDewitte View Post
    Hey Skip,

I have a question for you.
    I am now 9 weeks away for my show, i have been folowing your mass machine training system, I have done 10 weeks of training.
    Should i take the next week of and do only cardio or start a new mass machine training till my show.
    Thanks in advance
    Hi Ives...

Yes, you should take next week off from weight training as scheduled. Your body and mind need the rest after training hard and heavily (as I assume you have done).

You are NOT going to lose any muscle mass in that short time period. The time off will give your body the extra recuperation it needs. The time off will also give your mind a break to head into the last 8 weeks fresh, clear-minded, enthusiastic to step up to the challenge. You'll "sprint" to the "finish line" with a new sense of passion and energy.

The key is that YOU MUST BELIEVE that you are doing yourself far more good than harm by taking that week off from weight training just 9 weeks before your show--which you should. Otherwise, that will be the most agonizing week of your life.

Some people would even advise you to take that week off from cardiovascular training too. I'm more flexible with that because I know how the mind works. You've invested so much time and energy into preparing for the "one special day", it would be too mentally taxing to stay out of the gym completely. If you can, you should consider that. If you can't, then do your cardiovascular training.

Starting a different weight training routine is a similar situation. Yes, you might be a little awkward as you get used to the new exercises, order of exercises, and scheduled body part training order--but you'll be doing your body a favor by stimulating the muscles in a different way. Again, you are not going to lose any muscle just because you've switched to a new weight training routine. Again, the key is that YOU MUST BELIEVE that you are doing yourself far more good than harm by switching to a new training routine just 8 weeks before your contest.

Good luck with your final weeks of preparation.

Train Hard. Think BIG.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 13, 2011

Here's a reference guide and links to some of the best questions answered in this thread. Now, you won't miss the helpful information within all 88 of these pages.

VIDEO - About Skip La Cour

Weight Training

How to effectively and efficiently warm up for a workout

How to structure a repetition range for maximum performance (1)

How to structure a repetition range for maximum performance (2)

What's the "best" repetition range to build muscle the fastest?

Tips to improve the peaks of your biceps (1)

VIDEO - Developing Your Biceps with Dumbbell Curls

Tips to improve your shoulders development

How can I bench press more weight now that I'm stagnant?

Tips to improve your calf development

Eating and training tips to build more muscle faster

How to balance "form" and "strength" when training

How much importance should you put on "form"? (1)

How much importance should you put on "form"? (2)

How to figure out if you are training to "failure"

Should you pause at the bottom when doing Deadlifts--or let the plates bounce?

The most important factor that makes "this" routine better than "that" routine

Do different people require different ways of training?

Balancing the emphasis of the concentric phase of the movement versus the eccentric phase of the movement

Should you pause during a set (isometric phase)? (1)

Should you pause during a set (isometric phase)? (2)

The "best" training split for a natural bodybuilder

Why complete recovery and recuperation from your intense training session is important

What's the best time of day to train?

How to prevent injuries using "heavy weight" (1)

How to prevent injuries using "heavy weight" (2)

The challenges you face when you do single-limb movements/exercises

What can you do to prevent muscle loss when you can't train with weights due to an injury?

How important is "the pump" to building muscle?

The Benefits and Drawbacks To Having a Training Partner and Determining What's Best For You - Podcast

What exactly is the “core” of your body? Why is core strength important to my training?

Do I need to get a lot of sleep every night if I want to grow? How important is sleep to the muscle-building process?

Cardiovascular Training

Mass Machine High Intensity Cardiovascular Training (1)

Does high intensity cardiovascular training make you lose muscle mass?

Why, over time, cardiovascular training can actually help you BUILD muscle

Does a lot of sweating mean you had a good cardiovascular training session?

Should I do my cardiovascular training first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to burn more body fat?

Do I risk losing muscle by doing it right after weight training?

How should I schedule my cardiovascular training sessions around my weight training sessions?

Nutrition

VIDEO - The Best Bodybuilding Diet

Eating and training tips to build more muscle faster

How to figure out exactly how many calories you should eat (1)

How to figure out exactly how many calories you should eat (2)

How to figure out exactly how many calories you should eat (3)

How to figure out the best meal plan for you (videos)

Make These DECISIONS With Your Eating Habits and Start Earning the Body You Really Want

Should you "bulk up" in order to build more muscle?

What's a good starting point for my macronutrient breakdown?

Structuring you “cheat meals”

Can you build muscle and lose body fat at the same time?

Points to consider when “Carb Cycling”

How important is it to get your body fat tested?

VIDEO - How to Get Ripped Fast

Supplements/Sports Nutrition

VIDEO - Choosing Supplements

Important points to remember when you are evaluating the performance of your supplements

“Must have” Supplements

Most supplements are still working--even if you don't "feel" them like you have before

CLICK HERE to Order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition - NOW AVAILABLE Right Here on Bodybuilding.com!!!

UPDATED SEPTEMBER 13, 2011 - CONTINUED

Mental Toughness and Motivation

VIDEO - How to Develop Hardcore Bodybuilding Motivation

30-Day MASS MACHINE Ultimate Bodybuilding and Success Conditioning - Free 30-minute mp3 sound file

How to ask better questions to get answers that can help you more effectively

How to get more out of the questions you ask about bodybuilding

How To Evaluate All of the New and "Revolutionary" Bodybuilding and Training Information Presented on the Internet (audio)

How to Avoid "Information Overload" and Start Making Progress Towards Your Training Goals - Podcast

How much drinking of alcohol can you drink and still reach your bodybuilding and training goals

How to break the physical and mental barriers of plateaus

Breaking through plateaus(1)

Breaking through plateaus(2)

You May Really Be Getting Results and Not Hitting a Plateau

What are the “Natural Limits”?

Document Your Training Performance and Launch Yourself to a Higher Level

FREE 21-page eBook “"The Working Hard Exercise" How Do You Know You Are Working Hard Enough To Reach Your Goals?

PODCAST - How Much Are You Really Willing to Do to Reach Your Bodybuilding and Training Goals?

PODCAST - How the to Use the Same Old Information to Launch Your Into a New Level of Bodybuilding and Training Growth

I just don’t have the genetics to build the body I want. What do you tell people in my position to encourage them top keep on training?

Expert Advice for Beginners

VIDEO - How to Get Started

VIDEO - How to Build Muscle Mass

VIDEO - Basic Back Workout

How beginners can develop more CERTAINTY and CONFIDENCE in what they are doing

Training tips for beginners

How many sets per exercise should a beginner do?

Specific and step-by-step instructions for beginners on how to create an effective nutrition plan (follow the thread)

Contest Preparation

Bodybuilding contest posing tips

How much should you weigh at your contest?

The best piece of advice for someone who wants to enter a bodybuilding contest someday

When do you know when you are ready to enter a bodybuilding contest?

How important is tanning before a contest?

Why it is so important to ONLY solicit the advice and opinions of the one person you've chosen to help you

Should I take my regularly scheduled time off from weight training for recuperation when my contest is getting close?

The Business of Bodybuilding and Fitness

How to make a name for yourself in the bodybuilding and fitness world (1)

How to make a name for yourself in the bodybuilding and fitness world (2)

Skip La Cour’s Bodybuilding and Training Web Site

Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hi Ives...

Yes, you should take next week off from weight training as scheduled. Your body and mind need the rest after training hard and heavily (as I assume you have done).

You are NOT going to lose any muscle mass in that short time period. The time off will give your body the extra recuperation it needs. The time off will also give your mind a break to head into the last 8 weeks fresh, clear-minded, enthusiastic to step up to the challenge. You'll "sprint" to the "finish line" with a new sense of passion and energy.

The key is that YOU MUST BELIEVE that you are doing yourself far more good than harm by taking that week off from weight training just 9 weeks before your show--which you should. Otherwise, that will be the most agonizing week of your life.

Some people would even advise you to take that week off from cardiovascular training too. I'm more flexible with that because I know how the mind works. You've invested so much time and energy into preparing for the "one special day", it would be too mentally taxing to stay out of the gym completely. If you can, you should consider that. If you can't, then do your cardiovascular training.

Starting a different weight training routine is a similar situation. Yes, you might be a little awkward as you get used to the new exercises, order of exercises, and scheduled body part training order--but you'll be doing your body a favor by stimulating the muscles in a different way. Again, you are not going to lose any muscle just because you've switched to a new weight training routine. Again, the key is that YOU MUST BELIEVE that you are doing yourself far more good than harm by switching to a new training routine just 8 weeks before your contest.

Good luck with your final weeks of preparation.

Train Hard. Think BIG.
    Thanks for answering Skip.
    The week of is gona do some good. I been having some Knee and schoulder problems for the last couple of weeks.
    I had to replace the short cardio session of 20 min to 45-60 min with less intensity for my knee.
    Gona do lots op posing practice

superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superhero76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW, just received an email from Skip about this thread. This is so AWESOME. Saving it to my favs & will be eating this up. THANKS SKIP.

only 6lbs of pressure calmlikewind's Avatar
    calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calmlikewind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow thanks man some great advice you put up there!
    ASOT Crew| [IIFYM Crew]|alanaragonblog.com|The Legion of Good Samaritans |*Knee Draggers Crew*|☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆|++positive crew++| la vérité

Speak or act with a pure mind
    And happiness will follow you
    As your shadow, unshakable.

you ever down or depressed you can talk to someone about it!

Why The Strategies You Believe Will Work Have The Best Chance To Actually Work

During this motivational podcast, Skip La Cour explains why even the most effective and efficient training and eating strategies will not work if you don’t believe they will.
    The internet’s leading bodybuilding coach explains why, without certainty and confidence in the route you take, you are not going to follow through with all of your physical, mental, emotional, and psychological power. Consequently, you aren’t going to get the results you really want.

By the end of this podcast, you’ll learn exactly what you’ll need to do to get that crucial sense of certainty and confidence

Podcast Time: 11 minutes; 34 seconds

Click here to listen to this podcast

juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Skip,

I hope you are enjoying the Olympia weekend. I just saw that Isabel Norton (Layne Norton's wife) tagged you in a photo in Las Vegas, where you are interviewing Layne. Could you let us know how your Olympia weekend went: what were the activities you attended? What was the interview you were conducting with Layne?

Also, what are your thoughts on Phil Heath's win? I think he looked great and has potential to continue as Mr. O for years to come.

Thanks,

Jim

Originally Posted by juan072 View Post
    Hi Skip,

I hope you are enjoying the Olympia weekend. I just saw that Isabel Norton (Layne Norton's wife) tagged you in a photo in Las Vegas, where you are interviewing Layne. Could you let us know how your Olympia weekend went: what were the activities you attended? What was the interview you were conducting with Layne?

Also, what are your thoughts on Phil Heath's win? I think he looked great and has potential to continue as Mr. O for years to come.

Thanks,

Jim
    The weekend was great. I did a lot of business this weekend meeting with associates involved with my Mass Machine Nutrition supplement line.

I was behind the Bodybuilding.com booth for two hours on Friday and Saturday meeting with awesome bodybuilding fans and signing free 8x10s.

Then, I made my way around the expo doing interviews with bodybuilding and fitness celebrities. I've been working around the clock editing them and getting them ready to post here.

I will soon post interviews with:

Shawn Ray, Trainer of Champions Charles Glass, Chris Cormier, 3x 202 Mr. Olympia Kevin English, Toney Freeman, Mike O'Hearn, Layne Norton, Legendary Ed Corney, IFBB Men's Physique Pro Steve Cook, Rick Brewer Owner House of Pain Ironwear, and top national level NPC bodybuilder Pete Ciccone.

Heath looked awesome. All first place votes from the judges. His body looks fresh and improved significantly from last year. He get and will get a lot more refined because he really hasn't been training all that long.

IFBB Hall of Fame Bodybuilder Shawn Ray Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Shawn Ray shares his most memorable Mr. Olympia bodybuilding memories and what he is doing now that he has retired from the competitive stage, The Hall of Fame Bodybuilder also gives advice on how you can stay involved in training for years.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    Last edited by skiplacour; 09-18-2011 at 07:47 PM.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shawn is such a good public speaker.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

"Trainer of Champions" Charles Glass Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Charles Glass has earned the title of "Trainer of Champions" for his legendary work with numerous bodybuilding superstars over the years. During this interview, he shares the most important factors for success and longevity. In addition, Glass reveals who his very best students were and exactly how they earned that distinction.

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 09-18-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Natural Bodybuilding Champion and Actor Mike O'Hearn Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Mike O'Hearn is a natural bodybuilding champion, powerlifting champion, and martial arts champion. In addition, he is a working actor in Los Angeles, California--who still trains with unbelievable strength and intensity in the gym. Mike talks about just some of his many accomplishments, what he's doing now, and his ambitious future plans. He also offers some great advice on how you can achieve your own bodybuilding and training goals.

Click here to order

IFBB Professional Men's Physique Competitor Steve Cook Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Steve Cook talks about the training and eating strategies needed to build his type of body. In addition, the IFBB Professional Men's Physique competitor talks about his future plans on and off the stage.

Click here to order

IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Toney Freeman Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Toney Freeman talks about what makes him an extremely unique bodybuilder. The Mr, Olympia competitor talks about how he feels he'll do in this year's show. In addition, "The X-Man" talks about his current and future business plans.

Click here to order

Awesome video's, great work Skip

IFBB Bodybuilding Superstar Chris Cormier Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

IFBB Bodybuilding superstar Chris Cormier reflects back on his amazing professional bodybuilding career and explains what he feels are his biggest accomplishments. The 4-time Ironman Pro Invitational Champion also shares everything he is doing in the bodybuilding and fitness world these days.

Click here to order

3 x Mr. Olympia 202 Division Champion Kevin English Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Just hours before his third consecutive Mr. Olympia 202 Division victory, Kevin English talks about his preparation for this year's show. In addition, he gives advice to those striving to improve their physiques.

Click here to order

Bodybuilding Legend Ed Corney Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Ed Corney talks about his approach to training at 78 years old and gives advice to those striving to better their physiques. The bodybuilding legend also shares his greatest memories with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Click here to order

Professional Natural Bodybuilder Layne Norton Interview at the 2011 Olympia Weekend

Layne Norton is a successful professional natural bodybuilder, competitive powerlifter, and coach to many people around the world. During this interview, Layne offers outstanding advice that will help you to succeed with your bodybuilding and training efforts, as well as, anything else you do in your life. Pay close attention during this video, there are many "gems" that you don't want to miss.

In addition, the internationally-recognized bodybuilding writer shares his personal journey and experiences in bodybuilding, powerlifting, and the business of bodybuilding and fitness.

Click here to learn more about Skip La Cour's Bodybuilding Nutrition Program and Extras
    Last edited by skiplacour; 09-20-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Skip

I'll try to word this as kindly as I can as I actually want a proper answer and not stir a huge flame-fest. Also, English isn't my first language but I hope that I'll get my viewpoint through.

In natural (drugtested) bodybuilding, there has to be "cheaters". People who use steroids in the off-season or even during their contest prep and go off it in time for the drugs to clear their system. This is very evident from reading message boards and talking to people, there are plenty of cheaters in natural shows. Steroid users who compete in the drug tested shows and get away with it (you rarely even hear about anyone getting caught).
    Even with this problem obviously existing, many natural bodybuilders get very upset when you "attack" them and say that they are liars. I can understand that, if they truely are natural and work really hard to get to where they are at they will obviously get upset when someone call them a cheater. Still, they have to realize that they will be subject to great scrutiny when there are cheaters present in the sport.

To get to my question now: Since there obviously are plenty of steroid users competing in natural bodybuilding; how are we supposed to believe that the very best show-winning guys are natural? A good steroid using bodybuilder will certainly beat a great natural one in a competition.

I hope that I'm getting my point and thought-process across well here.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Hey Skip

I'll try to word this as kindly as I can as I actually want a proper answer and not stir a huge flame-fest. Also, English isn't my first language but I hope that I'll get my viewpoint through.

In natural (drugtested) bodybuilding, there has to be "cheaters". People who use steroids in the off-season or even during their contest prep and go off it in time for the drugs to clear their system. This is very evident from reading message boards and talking to people, there are plenty of cheaters in natural shows. Steroid users who compete in the drug tested shows and get away with it (you rarely even hear about anyone getting caught).
    Even with this problem obviously existing, many natural bodybuilders get very upset when you "attack" them and say that they are liars. I can understand that, if they truely are natural and work really hard to get to where they are at they will obviously get upset when someone call them a cheater. Still, they have to realize that they will be subject to great scrutiny when there are cheaters present in the sport.

To get to my question now: Since there obviously are plenty of steroid users competing in natural bodybuilding; how are we supposed to believe that the very best show-winning guys are natural? A good steroid using bodybuilder will certainly beat a great natural one in a competition.

I hope that I'm getting my point and thought-process across well here.
    Hi Loctus....

You did an excellent job of getting your point across. Good job.

In every man's life, he eventually must use his own intuition and instincts, man-up, and make his own decisions.

You have to do that when choosing a girlfriend, business partner, doctor, and even taxi cab driver.

Is every extremely attractive woman a gold-digging, manipulating whore? Some men believe they ALL are--and they create a set of patterns and actions based on that belief. Are SOME extremely attractive women gold-digging, manipulating whores? Yes. Can you always judge a woman's integrity based on her looks (meaning the more attractive she is, the more "corrupt" she is)? No.

Is every extremely competent and successful potential business partner an unethical, con artist? Some people believe they ALL are--and they create a set of patterns and actions based on that belief. Are SOME extremely competent and successful potential business partners unethical con artists? Yes. Can you always judge a potential business partner's integrity based on how much money he makes (meaning the more money he makes, the more "corrupt" he is)? No.

Is every doctor incompetent and does extra work on you only to fraudulently charge your insurance company? Some people believe they ALL are--and they create a set of patterns and actions based on that belief. Are SOME doctors incompetent and fraudulently charge your insurance company? Yes. Can you always judge a how competent and ethical a doctor is based on how many patients he has (meaning the more he has, the more "corrupt" he is)? No.

And, not every taxi cab driver is going to take you the long way to your destination just to rip you off for a little extra money--although many people believe that ALL taxi cab drivers are corrupt.

Just like choosing a girlfriend, business partner, doctor, or taxi cab driver, use your own instincts to believe who is truly drug free and who is a "lying, cheating, con artist."

Get a feel for who they are by how they communicate--and then make you own decision. The internet, with all of the articles, blogs, videos, and podcasts that the bodybuilder communicates with will make your job of using your own judgement a lot easier.

Here's another piece of advice:

I would guess that 10% of the human population would consider THEMSELVES happy and successful (and that is probably a stretch). I would guess only 50% of the human population would even say that they are even "satisfied" in life (again, that is probably a stretch).

The VERY WORSE thing you can do is make your personal decisions in life based on what random people who you don't even know have to say (the "masses"). In fact, if you think and take action (or don't take action) like the masses, you are going to have some serious challenges in life. No doubt about it. I would try to find out what the top 10% are thinking and doing--and take that route.

If you have an experience dealing with an unethical woman, business partner, doctor, taxi cab driver--or even a "so called drug free bodybuilder"--just MOVE ALONG and find someone you can TRUST. Don't whine and complain like the unhappy, disgruntled masses do.

Successful people in life move on and find a good woman, business partner, doctor, taxi cab driver--BECAUSE THEY ARE FOCUSED ON GETTING WHAT THEY WANT IN LIFE and NOT WHAT THEY DON'T WANT.

Only whiners want to hear other people whine.

And, yes, there are extremely attractive truly good women, savvy and honest businessmen, competent and caring doctors, fair taxi cab drivers, and accomplished and well-developed drug free bodybuilders in the world who live with integrity JUST LIKE YOU DO--despite what the "masses" may think.

One more point:

Don't ever waste your time trying tell an extremely attractive, good woman that you think ALL extremely attractive women are whores; telling a savvy and honest businessman that you think that ALL savvy businessmen are crooks; telling a competent and caring doctor that you think ALL doctors are all "quacks"; or telling an honest taxi cab drivers that you think ALL taxi cab drivers are crooks.

They don't really give a damn what your issues, beliefs, or bad experiences are because they don't apply to them. They just focus on the people in this world who know who they are and what they are all about.

That's YOUR world--not theirs. They'll just go ahead and let you live in the world you've chosen to live in. The more confidence they have in themselves, the less likely they'll even step into your world and explain anything to you because they are so focused in living with purpose and direction in their own world. They won't make it their personal responsibility to get you to cross over.

You know who does want to hear what you have to say about "bad" women, business, doctors, taxi cab drivers, and so called drug free bodybuilders?

The "masses."

Use your intuition and instincts, man-up, and make your own decisions. Just remember that the beliefs you adopt will determine how you proceed in the future--and your level of success.

Train hard. Think BIG.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 09-20-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 364 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast