Closed Thread
Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364
Results 10,891 to 10,915 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You'll find these videos extremely helpful if you . . .

* Absolutely LOVE fitness because it's a big part of who you are as a person

* Have a sincere desire to help OTHER PEOPLE reach their health and fitness goals, and

* Are extremely PASSIONATE about improving every single area of your life through constant personal development and personal growth
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

* Have a sincere desire to help OTHER PEOPLE reach their health and fitness goals, and

* Are extremely PASSIONATE about improving every single area of your life through constant personal development and personal growth
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

BUSINESS TIPS FOR AMBITIOUS, VALUE-DRIVEN FITNESS EXPERTS and COACHES

Let's connect LIVE during these interactive, daily video broadcasts on my ******** Page.

www.********.com/SkipLaCourPage

www.********.com/SkipLaCourPage

LIVE YOUR PASSION. CHANGE LIVES FOR THE BETTER AT THE SAME TIME.

The Six-Figure Fitness Coach closed ******** group will provide "next level" support, motivation, strategies, discussion and private live video broadcasts that are specifically designed to take you from where you are now to where you really want to be in life.

Six-Figure Fitness Coach enthusiastically WELCOMES all of those people who love fitness, aren't an "expert" quite yet--but aspire to become one someday and live the amazing lifestyle it has to offer. In this group, we all understand that we all need to start somewhere. Why not get the very best start possible surrounded by the most passionate, knowledgeable, generous, and welcoming people in the world who gladly accept their mentor status?

I'm launching a closed group here on ******** for those people who . . .

Click here now to request access into this special, private group.

https://www.********.com/groups/sixfigurefitnesscoach/

See you inside!

-- Skip La Cour

http://www.********.com/groups/sixfigurefitnesscoach/

Always Make Sure That Your Clients Take Progress Pictures No Matter How Painful The Process May Be At The Moment

The Six-Figure Fitness Coach closed ******** group will provide "next level" support, motivation, strategies, discussion and private live video broadcasts that are specifically designed to take you from where you are now to where you really want to be in life.

Six-Figure Fitness Coach enthusiastically WELCOMES all of those people who love fitness, aren't an "expert" quite yet--but aspire to become one someday and live the amazing lifestyle it has to offer. In this group, we all understand that we all need to start somewhere. Why not get the very best start possible surrounded by the most passionate, knowledgeable, generous, and welcoming people in the world who gladly accept their mentor status?

See you inside!

-- Skip La Cour

See you inside!

-- Skip La Cour

See you inside!

-- Skip La Cour

Do You Need To Compete To Be A Great Coach?

Always Prioritize Your Client's Limited Supply Of Willpower In Ways That Work Best For Them

Should A Coach Who Is Good Enough Have To Promote And Advertise His Or Her Services?

Any person who helps other people improve their physical body also helps those people improve the overall quality of their lives in a very meaningful way.

A person's physical health is the foundation to a great life. A person's physical health is the base of the pyramid.

It's very hard for a person to have emotional health and happiness, when he or she doesn't have their physical body in shape.

It's very hard for a person to be "in shape" when it comes to other important aspects of life such as learning, identity, and meaning when his or her physical body isn't in shape.

As a fitness coach, you should never limit the potential you already have at your fingertips to change people's lives for the better by just helping them get their physical bodies in shape.

As a fitness professional, you already help people take care of the most important asset they have: Their "temple." Their physical body.

You already know from personal, real-life experience as a person who takes care of your physical body, what a difference it can make in terms of your feelings, thinking, motivation, focus, and many more aspects of your life.

If you were to add just a couple more important ingredients to that, you could go from being a personal trainer or online coach who focuses primarily on training routines and eating plans to a person who adds much, much more to the person you have the privilege to serve's entire life.

Take the people who you have taught how understand and execute the base of the pyramid and then step up your game by teaching them how to understand and execute the higher levels of the pyramid.

It is just a natural fit.

Set yourself apart from the fitness "business as usual" and adopt the RESULTS-oriented Fitness-Centered Life Coaching philosophy.

Use Your BODY To Grab Their Attention. Use Your MIND To Change Their Lives. (tm)

www.FitnessCenteredLifeCoach.com

How Can I Build My Coaching Business Now If I Don't Have A Huge Online Following?

How Can I Build My Coaching Business Now If I Don't Have A Huge Online Following?

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one cares, Skip
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    No one cares, Skip
    I got that the last time you cared enough to write that.

Do you ever see the view count change?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    This thread now reached the size limit, and therefore must be closed.

Feel free to start a new one if you wish.

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    A Note on Thread Size and Content:
    -Threads will be closed between 8,000 and 9,000 posts. If the thread is going to be restarted: make a new thread; post a link to the new thread in the current thread; contact a moderator, using the PM system or Report button, to close it.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Closed Thread