Closed Thread
Page 362 of 364 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,860 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning Connection - Whether Thrust Upon Us Or Self Imposed, Why DEADLINES Are Really Our Very Best Friends

Join me every morning on my ******** page and on Periscope for our LIVE, interactive video chat sessions at 10 am (Eastern) / 7 am (Pacific).

www.********.com/SkipLaCourPage

Periscope @skiplacour

PRIZES GIVEN OUT EVERY SINGLE DAY!

When you join me live in the morning, you will have the chance win these awesome prizes:

* Bodybuilding and Training MASTERY: The Mindset and Actions of a Champion audio seminar course ($99 value - 13 hour course)

* ULTIMATE Contest Prep audio seminar course ($147 value - 11 1/2 hour course)

* MANformation Leadership Package - MANformation "The Mindset and Action of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader" audio seminar course / MANformation II: Get Your Swagger Back! audio seminar course / "The To 10 Qualities, Characteristics, and Actions of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader" audio presentation ($225 value - 23 HOURS!)

* The Best of Skip La Cour's One-on-One Bodybuilding & Training Phone Consultation Series - Men Committed to Improving Their Bodies Within the Context of Busy, Productive, and Balanced Lifestyles ($99 value - 10 hours)

* Skip La Cour’s “The Business of Bodybuilding of Fitness:
    How to Earn Cash from Your Passion!” audio seminar course ($149 value - 10 hours)

* One-on-One Coaching Session with Skip La Cour (PRICELESS!)

Join me every morning on my ******** page and on Periscope for our LIVE, interactive video chat sessions at 10 am (Eastern) / 7 am (Pacific).

Periscope @skiplacour

Earn a chance to get a free one-on-one "Get Clear. Get Focused. Get Results." coaching session with someone from the Skip La Cour Coaching staff by filling out this questionnaire:
    http://skiplacourcoaching.com/more/

You can also win free access into Skip La Cour's Members Only website and devour all the information it is filled with for 24 hours!

SUPREME. CLEAN. MASS MACHINE NUTRITION.
    Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning Connection - Step Up And Take Responsibility For BOTH SIDES Of The Conversation

Periscope @skiplacour

When you join me live in the morning, you will have the chance win these awesome prizes:

* Bodybuilding and Training MASTERY: The Mindset and Actions of a Champion audio seminar course ($99 value - 13 hour course)

* MANformation Leadership Package - MANformation "The Mindset and Action of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader" audio seminar course / MANformation II: Get Your Swagger Back! audio seminar course / "The To 10 Qualities, Characteristics, and Actions of a Powerful Alpha Male Leader" audio presentation ($225 value - 23 HOURS!)

* The Best of Skip La Cour's One-on-One Bodybuilding & Training Phone Consultation Series - Men Committed to Improving Their Bodies Within the Context of Busy, Productive, and Balanced Lifestyles ($99 value - 10 hours)

How to Earn Cash from Your Passion!” audio seminar course ($149 value - 10 hours)

Periscope @skiplacour

Earn a chance to get a free one-on-one "Get Clear. Get Focused. Get Results." coaching session with someone from the Skip La Cour Coaching staff by filling out this questionnaire:

You can also win free access into Skip La Cour's Members Only website and devour all the information it is filled with for 24 hours!

Click here to order
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Morning Connection - Why ALL Of This Stuff Applies To YOU

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - How To Build SUPREME CONFIDENCE In Every Social Situation You Enter

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - Morning Connection - How To Effectively Use The ANGST That's Building Inside To Serve You

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - Confidence And How To Be Popular

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 11-02-2015 at 08:10 AM.

Morning Connection - A Secret Obstacle That Gets In Your Way Of Problem Solving

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

How To Find The Perfect Girl For You And Avoid All Of The Crazy Relationship Drama (Part 1)

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - How To Lose Belly Fat And Be Happy

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - How To Turn Your Angst Into POWER

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

How To Influence People To Do What You Want Them To Do (And Do So Enthusiastically!)

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 11-08-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Morning Connection - How To Get Over Your Fear Of Public Speaking

If you're determined to become great at what you do and have a positive impact on the lives of others, you'll need to become an effective speaker. How can you get over your fear of public speaking so that you can share your gifts with the world? Make sure you watch today's Morning Connection to learn some simple and extremely effective tips that will put your journey toward becoming a powerful presenter on the fast track.

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 11-09-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Morning Connection - Tuesday, November 10th - Don't Let These Hidden Challenges In Your Personal Development And Personal Growth Prevent You From Achieving Your Goals

Many of us SAY we want to overcome the obstacles that are in our way, finally reach our goals, and enjoy the quality of life that we really want. But is that always true? There are hidden challenges that you may not be aware of right now that are forcing you stay exactly where you are. No matter how determined you say you are to succeed, you can't eliminate challenges that you aren't aware of.

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - GOALS: Let's Create A Clear Direction For Next Year By Looking At This Past Year In The "Rear View Mirror"

If you could live this past year all over again, what would you do differently? With the perspective and insight that you have now, you could have put yourself in a much better position than where you are now, right? Even if your current situation is already very good, the chances are great that you could have lived life this past year with more certainty and poise. Let's use the intelligence that we can gain by looking back to make next year an awesome one.

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - How To Earn RESPECT From Other People And Why It Is Much Easier To Get And Far More Important Than Being LIKED By Them

Too many people try to be "good enough" to achieve the impossible goal of having everyone like them. There's a much better target to shoot for that's much easier to hit and far more important as you create the life you really want.

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - If You Really Believe That BIG GOAL Is Going To Make You Happy, Then Hurry Up And Achieve It, Dammit!

The feelings that you get after setting an ambitious goal can be exciting, scary, and if you're not careful, even "satisfying." It's not the feelings and emotions that you get when SETTING a goal that's most important, it's the feelings you hope to experience after the goal is ACHIEVED. You need to keep focused on getting that RESULT you really want and those feelings that come with that result every step of your journey. You'll waste a lot of time, energy, and effort if you don't.

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order
    Last edited by skiplacour; 11-14-2015 at 09:17 AM.

Morning Connection - What Is The “Perfect” Set Of Strategies To Reach My Bodybuilding And Training Goals? (And More Of Your Questions Answered)

The feelings that you get after setting an ambitious goal can be exciting, scary, and if you're not careful, even "satisfying." It's not the feelings and emotions that you get when SETTING a goal that's most important, it's the feelings you hope to experience after the goal is ACHIEVED. You need to keep focused on getting that RESULT you really want and those feelings that come with that result every step of your journey. You'll waste a lot of time, energy, and effort if you don't.

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order

Morning Connection - How Much Time Should I Spend On Videos and Podcasts To Build My Business?

Periscope @skiplacour

Periscope @skiplacour

Click here to order
    [/QUOTE]

Interview With Diet Coach, Speaker, Author, And 1st Phorm Trainer JOHN GORMAN - Bodybuilding and Fitness Podcast #342

John Gorman is an extremely impressive person. His personal story and path to success is fascinating and inspiring. Using his unique abilities, drive and determination, Gorman has overcome unfortunate challenges that were thrust upon him early in life to become a powerful leader who has a positive impact on lives of many people in the bodybuilding and fitness world.

John is a diet coach and the owner of Team Gorman. He works with professional and amateur bodybuilders achieving over 250 wins, overalls, and numerous world titles since 2010 along with 15 Team Awards. He is a highly sought after public speaker and a published author with his first book out on Amazon, “Metabolic Capacity and Reverse Dieting”. Gorman is also the co-founder of The Physique Summit Conference and a 1st Phorm Elite Trainer.

John talks about training, nutrition, and what makes him stand out among all of the other bodybuilding and contest preparation coaches in the industry. He also talks about his book, his upcoming conference, and his role as an elite trainer for 1st Phorm.

During this podcast, Gorman opens up and shares the challenges he faced growing up poor and moving from trailer park to trailer park. He was even homeless a few times during his life. John was raised by a severely alcoholic father who was in and out of jail. He talks about how he became a high school dropout, went back later to graduate, joined the Army, got his bachelors and masters degrees, and much more.

To listen to this podcast, click here.

This podcast is also available on iTunes, Stitcher, and BlogTalkRadio.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    MM180 Physio-Machine SUPREME 180 Capsules

Support fat burning, help build muscle, support a
    healthy estrogen balance, and more.

SET YOURSELF APART FROM THE FITNESS "BUSINESS AS USUAL"!

You really don't need to prove to people how cool YOU are, how funny YOU are, or how smart YOU are. You don't really need to post all of the of interesting places YOU go, validate how popular YOU are, document all of the popular people YOU get to hang out with, show how much YOU can lift, photo-journal all of the meals YOU eat, or even justify that YOU have the biggest muscles or YOU have won the most trophies to be a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH in the fitness industry.

That's really all about YOU--and not about the people you intend to serve.

You do NOT have to be as popular as those charismatic YouTube, ********, and Instagram bodybuilding and fitness stars with the larger-than-life booming personalities with millions of followers and "likes" to make a productive ($$$) career out of your passion.

You can take your place among the crowded field of fitness experts and even surpass them--if you have the right MINDSET.

It's NOT about YOU.

If you keep this in mind and build your foundation upon this principle, you'll discover that all of those things are not needed to change a lot of people's lives and make a very good living doing so right from the start.

You must offer people a PREMIUM SERVICE.

Click here to order

You must know the person's story to be the most effective at helping them--and everyone's story is a little different. It's never about you.

Deep inside, we all already know what our own cave is. The only important question we need to answer is "When are we going to enter it in order to live the lives we REALLY want ?"

If you’re a lion living among sheep, then you’re a poor example of a lion. The quality of your message and the true purpose of your life can never be measured by how many followers, likes, shares, and double taps you get on social media. Only TIME and the REAL CHANGE that you helped create in the lives of the people you will.

As fitness leaders, we must take the same total responsibility for the condition of every aspect of our lives as we do for our physical bodies.

We preach "no excuses" to the people who struggle with their fitness--but may have amazing personal relationships and/or business success.

Maybe we're the ones who are giving them an excuse without even realizing it.

To earn REAL credibility, we must make sure that we practice what we preach outside of our special area of focus too.

To be truly effective as fitness leaders, we must eliminate their excuse that they have "more things in life to focus on than just their bodies" like we do.

No excuses, right?

NEVER STOP GROWING

The more you have your own life together, the more influential you'll become.

The more real, long lasting value you'll provide others.

Strive to become the TOTAL PACKAGE both inside and outside of the gym.

STEP UP NOW!

You do NOT have to have the "perfect" body, to become a physique champion, or know "everything" about training and nutrition before you can start helping people who struggle with their fitness.

You do NOT have to have a "perfect" life with zero challenges to start helping other people who desperately need someone in their lives who understands their pain, has actually executed some effective solutions, and gets them to step up to the demons that cripple them.

It's your RESPONSIBILITY to this world to use your life experiences to help other people work past their pain and work closer to the happiness and fulfillment they want and need so badly.

You're actually being SELFISH if you don't use your personal struggles, the pain you've experienced in the past, and the effective solutions you've discovered during your journey to help others because you're not "perfect" enough. You're making it all about YOU--and not the people you intend to serve.

To a person who isn’t confident enough to step into a gym, a person who had the courage to even enter a contest looks like a WORLD CHAMPION.

To a person who is hurting and just beginning to recognize his or her life challenges, a person who has been diligently and successfully working through those very same challenges for years looks like YODA.

STEP UP NOW!

Set yourself apart from the fitness business as usual.

Use your BODY to grab their attention. Use your MIND to change their lives. (TM)

Follow me on:

********: http://www********.com/SkipLaCourPage

INSTAGRAM @skiplacour

PERISCOPE @skiplacour

SNAPCHAT @skiplacour

TWITTER @skiplacour
    Last edited by skiplacour; 01-05-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Get Started Now. Work On Your Craft.

Our fitness is industry is filled with a lot of hurting people who unknowingly cling onto a SCARCITY MENTALITY. They try to scare people looking for advice that the industry is FILLED with coaches who "don't know enough" and even claim that there are coaches out there a "killing" people. I'm sure they are out there somewhere. I'm sure there are also occurrences when a "man bites a dog" and it hits headline news. I'm not entirely sure if the dramatic scare tactics are marketing manipulation or they truly believe what they say.

The interesting part about this is that most of these leaders will also openly tell you that they've been helping out other people from almost the very day they were hit with "the fitness bug" just like you. That's what MADE them leaders. They had the ability to step up to the challenge--and then worked diligently to get BETTER and BETTER at their craft. They didn't need anyone else's approval to begin believing in themselves and go on their journey to help others.

And look where they are now.

Are they implying that they are smarter, more self-aware, more caring, and more cautious than the "average person" like you?

Don't let them scare you. Learn from what they've actually done--and not from what they are telling you.
    Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM @skiplacour

PERISCOPE @skiplacour

SNAPCHAT @skiplacour

TWITTER @skiplacour

Start Adding More Value To Your Clients' Lives Now

As fitness experts, do you realize just what relatively SHORT period of time we all have to be recognized and appreciated for our physical appearance?

Don't WASTE a single day. Make your mark on this world while you can. Stop telling yourself that you aren't "good enough" yet. And certainly NEVER EVER let anyone else in the fitness industry convince you that you aren't good enough yet.

You have to make the very most out of this opportunity that you've EARNED while you can.

Start adding more value to your clients' lives that's above and beyond the sets, reps, and diets NOW.

I don't care how awesome you look now, your body going to fade. You don't want to be posting selfies in skimpy workout clothes when you're 50 years old if you don't have to, do you?

I guess you can, if you want. But wouldn't it be great if your identity, self worth, and business income didn't DEPEND ON IT?

The type of coaching I do to help people is about "more than just muscles." I still work out with weights five days a week, do some cardio every single day, and look great. But my ability to take care of my family at the highest level doesn't depend on what my body looks like anymore. It's just the draw.

Set yourself apart from the fitness business as usual.

Use your BODY to grab their attention. Use your MIND to change their lives. (TM)

INSTAGRAM @skiplacour

PERISCOPE @skiplacour

SNAPCHAT @skiplacour

TWITTER @skiplacour

One without the others isn't good enough for you anymore.

Now is the time expect MORE from yourself.

INSTAGRAM @skiplacour

PERISCOPE @skiplacour

SNAPCHAT @skiplacour

TWITTER @skiplacour

Closed Thread
Page 362 of 364 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 LastLast