Closed Thread
Page 319 of 364 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,570 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Do you just keep on doing what you are doing a little longer until you succeed--or stop and take a different approach? - Morning Connection Podcast #77 (31 minutes)

I appreciate your comments below and your social media likes, shares, and retweets to spread the good word!

Have a great day.

Click here to listen to this podcast.

MM300 BCAA SUPREME
    Recover faster from workouts, increase protein synthesis,
    and rebuild quality muscle with this unique and potent 3.5:2:1.5
    amino ratio. The succulent Crimson Raspberry flavor tastes awesome!
    Click Here to order on Bodybuilding.com
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Hi Skip, Thanks for your perspective. It really hit home with me as the example of Kai Greene couldn't ring more true & also that I am on my quest to the Olympia regardless of good genetics, average genetics, whatever they may be.

I watched "Success is a Planned Event" from the Results University today. That's an awesome video for many reasons. First off that it shows the dedication & commitment that it takes to be successful in bodybuilding & business and the value of planning your day. A couple of questions stemmed from the video:
    1) Do you recommend putting Glutamine (MM525) right under your tongue for best absorption or was that just for convenience?
    2) Do you plan to include GABA in the Mass Machine product line or is that no longer in your list of "core supplements"? Can you tell us what supplements we should be expecting in the near future as I know you are currently developing a few.
    3) The video shows you training, but I never see you recording your weights. Did you carry a training log to write down your weights/reps between sets? I know you are always striving to beat the previous session with Mass Machine training. Just curious as I have always trained with a log book, but have had thoughts of ditching it at times. Wondering if this was something you started out using but after training for so long you didn't feel the need for it any longer?

Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Hi henderjb and Amoney1986....

We all need to make the best with what we have--regardless of our genetics.

We also all need to make decisions of how we invest our time and effort based on what's most important to us, how high we want to go, and our given natural abilities and talents are.

Good genetics . . . bad genetics . . . average genetics . . . those are all extremely relative terms based on exactly who is standing beside you.

For me to deny that I have "good genetics" would be ridiculous. But, where the very best around? No. If fact, I made a career beating people with even better genetics than me with more experience, better strategies, and working harder. I would say that every single year I won one of my six national championships, there were at least a couple of bodybuilders with far better genetics than me.

We all need to take all of strength and weaknesses--and then go from there.

Example:

Kai Greene may NOT have good enough genetics to every win the Mr. Olympia. No matter how awesome he is, he has some genetic structural flaws.

Should he quit because of them--because they prevent him from ever winning the Mr. Olympia?

I think we can all agree he has an outstanding career and contributes to the world regardless if his genetics prevent him from ever getting the top spot in bodybuilding.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Last edited by henderjb; 10-27-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Hi Skip, Thanks for your perspective. It really hit home with me as the example of Kai Greene couldn't ring more true & also that I am on my quest to the Olympia regardless of good genetics, average genetics, whatever they may be.
    Hi Joy.

That's a great outlook. You have plenty to offer the world of bodybuilding besides just winning the "top spot".

Many competitive bodybuilders (or potential competitive bodybuilders) need to keep that in mind and they would be able to enjoy the process at a greater level because there are so many other ways to "win" in addition to coming in first place.

I watched "Success is a Planned Event" from the Results University today. That's an awesome video for many reasons. First off that it shows the dedication & commitment that it takes to be successful in bodybuilding & business and the value of planning your day. A couple of questions stemmed from the video:
    1) Do you recommend putting Glutamine (MM525) right under your tongue for best absorption or was that just for convenience?
    I do not. That was considered to be a more effective way to take glutamine back then.

2) Do you plan to include GABA in the Mass Machine product line or is that no longer in your list of "core supplements"? Can you tell us what supplements we should be expecting in the near future as I know you are currently developing a few.
    I have no plans on making that one of my Mass Machine Nutrition supplements at this time.

3) The video shows you training, but I never see you recording your weights. Did you carry a training log to write down your weights/reps between sets? I know you are always striving to beat the previous session with Mass Machine training. Just curious as I have always trained with a log book, but have had thoughts of ditching it at times. Wondering if this was something you started out using but after training for so long you didn't feel the need for it any longer?
    I'm trying to remember that time period and how much I valued the importance of that strategy. Did I just edit that out because I didn't feel it was important at the time? Not sure--but it is very important. This is especially true when you are changing your routines every 8 to 10 weeks.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Johnny778877 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what do IFBB pro's think of the ICF 5x5 routine for beginner's who have a bit of training experience?

Workout A
    Squat 5x5
    Bench Press 5x5
    Barbell Row 5x5
    Barbell Shrug 3x8
    Skullcrusher 3x8
    Chins 3x5-8
    or Striaght Bar/Incline Curl 3x8
    Hyperextention 2x10
    Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x10-20

Workout B
    Squat 5x5
    Deadlift 1x5
    Standing Press 5x5
    Barbell Row 5x5 -10%
    CGBP 3x8
    Straight Bar or Incline Curl 3x8
    Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x10-20

I'm not going to let you forget the goals you set for 2013. . . .

10-27-13

We begin Week #44 of 2013

Sound off MASS MACHINES!

What's one MAJOR thing you WILL accomplish this week that has been lingering--and you know you absolutely MUST get it done? It can be either inside or outside of the gym.

Commit to finally getting it done right here.

I will ask you this every single week in 2013 and do whatever I can to help you follow through. That's my commitment to YOU.

Click here and SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss out on over
    24 years of experience and insight in emails, blogs, and videos.

Hey VIP "Results University" Students:

This week's podcasted lesson has been posted on your exclusive download page is now accessible to you.

Topics discussed this week:

BODYBUILDING: This week, I explain exactly what to look for in different training and eating strategies so you can figure out how they work well for different people—despite the constant debates and infighting among the coaches, gurus, experts, and everyone else involved in bodybuilding, training and fitness. And, no, it’s NOT because of genetics and drug use! You’ll know how to end your confusion and overwhelm yourself—and do so FOREVER.

MANformation: This week in the MANformation part of the weekly lesson, I explain how you can get from “Point A” to “Point B” with your MANformation in the shortest time possible. I’ll also share how these strategies probably had a huge influence as to why many people over the years have told me that I look like an “A List” celebrity (that I don’t think I look like at all).

Not enrolled as a student yet?

Get a FREE Sneak Peek and Listen to Session #1

=====> Listen to it NOW by clicking HERE.

Each week, you'll get 20 minutes of bodybuilding and training and 10 minutes of MANformation "leading in life" material in this causal podcasted format.

And that's just what's included for FREE as a BONUS when you enroll in my "Results University" comprehensive bodybuilding and training course WITH MANformation Alpha Male Leadership strategies.

Want to learn more about everything else you'll get?

Take the time to read this now by clicking HERE.

“Planned Spontaneity”? - Morning Connection Podcast #78 (37 minutes)

I appreciate your comments below and your social media likes, shares, and retweets to spread the good word!

Have a great day.

MM300 BCAA SUPREME
    Recover faster from workouts, increase protein synthesis,
    and rebuild quality muscle with this unique and potent 3.5:2:1.5
    amino ratio. The succulent Crimson Raspberry flavor tastes awesome!
    Click Here to order on Bodybuilding.com

Overcoming the challenges you face when trying to think differently - Morning Connection Podcast #79 (38 minutes)

Have a great day.

A short audio clip from this morning's podcast . . .

Can't find the right partner who will support your bodybuilding and training efforts--and you blame them? Listen to this clip from this morning's "Morning Connection" podcast--and think about it from another angle!

Click here to listen to this short clip from this podcast.

Support muscle strength and muscle stamina while increasing blood flow.
    Supreme Quality. Pure Creatine Monohydrate. Awesome Value.
    Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine here on Bodybuilding.com.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 10-29-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone needs to man up and post their three videos to win the Results University package! I have been plowing through this course for about three weeks now and it is already elevating my game. If I had this back when I started lifting I feel as if I would be light years ahead of where I am now.
    Your body is your most prized possession.

CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Amoney1986 View Post
    Someone needs to man up and post their three videos to win the Results University package! I have been plowing through this course for about three weeks now and it is already elevating my game. If I had this back when I started lifting I feel as if I would be light years ahead of where I am now.
    I thought you won it?

Originally Posted by CewSaw View Post
    I thought you won it?
    He actually did win the last contest, CewSaw . . . but he invested in it already. He posted the videos not just to win--he posed them to learn and get what he as doing well validated.

I gave him the MANformation II: Get Your Swagger Back! audio course instead.

Amoney1986 is just encouraging othre who visit this thread to try to win the contest to win an awesome "Results University" course for free.

Train Hard. Think Big.

The lost art of communication - Morning Connection Podcast #80 (28 minutes)

Have a great day.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine here on Bodybuilding.com.

valt76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tips for 50 over

Hi Skip,
    I am very new to this forum, therefore I do apologize in advance if I will be asking something already discussed on previous posts.
    What are you suggesting for a person in his 50's that have been training on and off for the past ten years and now wants to get back and build up his muscle size? My weakest points are arms (more biceps) and legs. I am also planning to start some testo enhancer (GAT TESTAGEN), what do you say about?
    Thank you
    Valter

Originally Posted by valt76 View Post
    Hi Skip,
    I am very new to this forum, therefore I do apologize in advance if I will be asking something already discussed on previous posts.
    What are you suggesting for a person in his 50's that have been training on and off for the past ten years and now wants to get back and build up his muscle size? My weakest points are arms (more biceps) and legs. I am also planning to start some testo enhancer (GAT TESTAGEN), what do you say about?
    Thank you
    Valter
    Hi Valter.

Welcome to this thread . . . and there's no problem with you asking any question that's been asked before.

The best advice I could possible give you is to be more "on" than "off" in the next coming months--and the specifics of what to do will come to you.

Why are you committed to making THIS the time you are really going to stick with it? What's different about THIS time around than those times when you were "off"?

That's what I would "lock onto" first.

I can help you in the most effective manner the more SPECIFIC your questions are. Otherwise, I would have to guess at what you should put more of a priority on--and what you should put less of a priority on.

Consistent training and good eating habits are going to have far, far, far more of a positive effect on your efforts than any supplement. Get those aspects down before looking to supplements for help.

Train Hard. Think Big.

BRAND NEW PODCAST!

Podcast #68 - October 30, 2013

Your Message Board Questions Answered

Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.

15 minutes

Send me your FEEDBACK about this episode at skip@massmachinenutrition.com

valt76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Skip,
    thank you very much for your fast reply.
    Yes, I guess I have been far too generic in my request for tips.
    Actually, when I said on and off it was meaning that I have been training consistently for quite long period (one-two years) and then unfortunately because of my personal problems (changing of work, city, countries) I had to stop for sometimes. Now that, crossing fingers, I have finally settle down, I would like to pursue my dram of being on a stage in a bb competition. How ambitious, isn't it?! Well, at my age some people buy sports cars, fancy bikes or get a mistress, just to feel younger...eheheh!! I just have this in my wish list for all the times I have been that close to achieve it and didn't make it because of unforeseen events of life. So the main question is: is there any specific advice to keep on my routine (eg. lower reps vs higher reps) based on the fact that, obviously my body responds in a different way of ones in his 20's or 30's. I thought that enhancing my testos level could be beneficial to my work out and could balance the natural depletion.
    Cheers
    Valter

Originally Posted by valt76 View Post
    Hi Skip,
    thank you very much for your fast reply.
    Yes, I guess I have been far too generic in my request for tips.
    Actually, when I said on and off it was meaning that I have been training consistently for quite long period (one-two years) and then unfortunately because of my personal problems (changing of work, city, countries) I had to stop for sometimes. Now that, crossing fingers, I have finally settle down, I would like to pursue my dram of being on a stage in a bb competition. How ambitious, isn't it?! Well, at my age some people buy sports cars, fancy bikes or get a mistress, just to feel younger...eheheh!! I just have this in my wish list for all the times I have been that close to achieve it and didn't make it because of unforeseen events of life. So the main question is: is there any specific advice to keep on my routine (eg. lower reps vs higher reps) based on the fact that, obviously my body responds in a different way of ones in his 20's or 30's. I thought that enhancing my testos level could be beneficial to my work out and could balance the natural depletion.
    Cheers
    Valter
    Hi Valter.

Okay, awesome. That's gives my a lot more insight to where you are now--and exactly where you want to go.

Entering a bodybuilding contest at any age GREAT goal to set, brother! You will learn so much more about yourself throughout the entire process--besides learning what training and eating strategies are best for you.

The VERY BEST advice I can give you to help you reach you goal to FIND A CONTEST and SET A SPECIFIC DATE.

We all work best when we have deadlines. You find ways to make things happen when you have that specific date coming up. Even if you think you train hard and eat right now, you'll go to an entirely differently level with a REAL date always in the back . . . if not the front of your mind.

The mistake that many would-be competitors make is that they will only set a contest date one they are "big enough" . . . or "know enough" . . . or are "lean enough". Big mistake. That's why many never enter a contest. That magical date when they are big enough, know enough, and are lean enough NEVER comes around.

You have to go out and aggressively make those things come to you with a firm deadline. Tell all your friends in person and online that you are entering the show on that date too. That way, you'll be less likely to back out.

Self-imposed pressure will make all of those training and eating decisions much, much easier for you to find--and execute.

If you really want to master the contest preparation process and turn that goal into reality, check out my ULTIMATE Contest Preparation course. http://skiplacour.com/contestprep

Train Hard. Think Big.

The lost art of communication - Morning Connection Podcast #81 (41 minutes)

Have a great day.

"Get a clear picture of what you really, really, really want."

How To Create a Positive Environment of People Who Support Your Efforts

The people who you surround yourself with have a definite effect of how quickly and easily you achieve your bodybuilding and training goals.

By Skip La Cour

You must put yourself in an environment of people who support you if you really want success. You must build relationships with people who share your mindset, desires, and values. Just think if you had the opportunity to spend your time with people just like you. You’ll be even further ahead in the long run if you can find people who are even better than you are. Wouldn’t your journey be a lot more motivating, stimulating, and enjoyable than it is with some people you’re trying to deal with now who don’t share or respect your goals?

You can be certain there will be at least a few people along your journey who will question your dedication and willingness to dream. Some of the people around you will try to discourage you from putting so much of your heart and soul into this one area of your life. Some of these individuals will do so out of what they believe is legitimate concern for you, while others will be trying to meet their own agendas. If you conform to the beliefs and opinions of others, you will only be able to manage the same mediocrity that most people suffer when trying to incorporate health and fitness into their lives.

The people who surround you are affecting your training performance, eating habits expectations, and the level of optimism and enthusiasm you feel toward your fitness efforts. Whether or not you are consciously aware of it, the effect of other people is shaping your destiny. Sometimes, this influence isn’t recognizable until a period of time later. The people in your environment are affecting the quality of other areas of your life as well.

Click Here to read the rest of this article.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Stokin’ the “Fire In Your Belly” - Morning Connection Podcast #82 (36 minutes)

Have a great day.

Strategies to "Stoke That Fire In Your Belly" (3 minutes)

Life lessons for fitness people from someone who has made it over to the "other side" - Morning Connection Podcast #83 (42 minutes)

Have a great day.

Strategies to "The Fitness Mindset" (3 minutes)

Mass Machine Training - Curl Bar Curls for Biceps

Click Here to go there now.

Charles956 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Skip, I had a great back, shoulders, and triceps workout today. I went to pick up the 45 lbs dumbbells that I've been using the last 2 weeks to do shoulder presses and I saw they were not there but I saw the 50 lbs dumbbells. I then saw the 45 lbs dumbbells a distance away and thought of your example where you always mention going for the 50s instead of the 45s and went for the 50s. I was able to get 6 reps on the first set and 4 reps on the second. I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get it done but I did. I also used your tip of envisioning an achievement outside of the gym if I were to successfully complete the set (I envisioned I would get a hot girl I know). I really surprised myself by achieving the 6 and 4 reps with the heavier weight then what I originally I intended. I knew right then there that I was gonna post this when I got home on the Mass Machine forum! Aside from that particular set, it was a great workout where I increased the weight on most exercises. Also, I've gotten back on track with listening to the podcasts. I really do enjoy them and more importantly I'm benefiting from them. Thanks, Skip!

Originally Posted by Charles956 View Post
    Hey Skip, I had a great back, shoulders, and triceps workout today. I went to pick up the 45 lbs dumbbells that I've been using the last 2 weeks to do shoulder presses and I saw they were not there but I saw the 50 lbs dumbbells. I then saw the 45 lbs dumbbells a distance away and thought of your example where you always mention going for the 50s instead of the 45s and went for the 50s. I was able to get 6 reps on the first set and 4 reps on the second. I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get it done but I did. I also used your tip of envisioning an achievement outside of the gym if I were to successfully complete the set (I envisioned I would get a hot girl I know). I really surprised myself by achieving the 6 and 4 reps with the heavier weight then what I originally I intended. I knew right then there that I was gonna post this when I got home on the Mass Machine forum! Aside from that particular set, it was a great workout where I increased the weight on most exercises. Also, I've gotten back on track with listening to the podcasts. I really do enjoy them and more importantly I'm benefiting from them. Thanks, Skip!
    Awesome, Charles956!

It's amazing how much your mind can influence your body and performance when you "manipulated" it properly, huh? Using man's greatest force--the desire for hot women--is a very effective way to get from point A to point B too! Very creative. LOL

Good to know you are taking the time to listen to the podcasts. Let me know how they are helping you.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Focusing on the pain can be a very powerful source of motivation - Morning Connection Podcast #84 (21 minutes)

Have a great day.

I'm not going to let you forget the goals you set for 2013. . . .

11-3-13

We begin Week #45 of 2013

Sound off MASS MACHINES!

What's one MAJOR thing you WILL accomplish this week that has been lingering--and you know you absolutely MUST get it done? It can be either inside or outside of the gym.

Commit to finally getting it done right here.

I will ask you this every single week in 2013 and do whatever I can to help you follow through. That's my commitment to YOU.

Click here and SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss out on over
    24 years of experience and insight in emails, blogs, and videos.

Hey Exclusive VIP "Results University" Students:

This week's podcasted lesson has been posted on your exclusive download page is now accessible to you.

Topics discussed this week:

BODYBUILDING: This week, I talk about how you should never let anyone else's "theories" limit what you can and can't accomplish. You have to be able to figure the difference between a real scientific study and someone's theory cleverly disguised as a fact.

MANformation: This week in the MANformation part of the weekly lesson, I talk about the sometimes burdensome role of being a leader that just comes with the territory. The sooner that you can accept this natural byproduct of leadership, the sooner you will feel more comfortable with your role.

Not enrolled as a student yet?

Get a FREE Sneak Peek and Listen to Session #1

=====> Listen to it NOW by clicking HERE.

Each week, you'll get 20 minutes of bodybuilding and training and 10 minutes of MANformation "leading in life" material in this causal podcasted format.

And that's just what's included for FREE as a BONUS when you enroll in my "Results University" comprehensive bodybuilding and training course WITH MANformation Alpha Male Leadership strategies.

Want to learn more about everything else you'll get?

Take the time to read this now by clicking HERE.

Know the difference between “Confidence” and “Arrogance” in your own mind in order to be - Morning Connection Podcast #85 (44 minutes)

Have a great day.

Please fill in the blank in the your posts below:

If I knew more about _____________ , I'm confident that I would take my bodybuilding, training, and body to the NEXT LEVEL.

Thanks for your participation. It will help me help YOU more effectively.

--Skip

Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I knew more about reaching a peak state before my sets and cardio, I'm confident I would take my bodybuilding, training efforts, body to the next level!
    Your body is your most prized possession.

Closed Thread
Page 319 of 364 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast