Closed Thread
Page 176 of 364 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,280 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey MASS MACHINE!

With so many awesome features going on with the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge, it is important that we stay focused on certain key goals and objectives.

Let's all stay focused on bringing these eight (8) MASS MACHINE "Challenge" concepts to FULL FRUITION:

1. More MASS MACHINE video blogs; make sure we all have the graphics; let's make a directory; let's POST that MASS MACHINE YouTube directory at least once every couple of weeks.

2. Let's Create More Video Questions and Answers from MASS MACHINES; Keep them short; One question at a time (unless they all tie in); Make more small one--rather than less longer ones; I will get then answer them in a timely basis; Let's eventually promote them by themselves.

3. Keep the "You may be a MASS MACHINE if..." statements and videos coming!, They are AWESOME!; they have outstanding entertainment value and great for the "Challenge"; when there are enough of them, make a long video reel.

4. Stay Active on the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge BodySpace Body Group; continually drive MASS MACHINES there with questions and comments.

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bu...ting_challenge

5. All passionate and win-win driven MASS MACHINES need to put every single Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition awesome products that they use on the BodySpace telling the world they use them! IMPORTANT: When you go to the "dropdown box" you will NOT see Mass Machine Nutrition in ALPHABETICAL ORDER! Go past the Z's--and then more companies come up in no particular order. There you will see "Mass Machine Nutrition."

6. Keep the MASS MACHINE Single Bicep Poses Coming!; do them in creative places; be funny; be creative; using Photoshop is acceptable if you are entertaining enough!; when you go on vacation or go someplace exciting--do the MASS MACHINE pose and take some pictures to share with us all!

7. SPECIAL MASS MACHINE TASK FORCE; stay in connect with this special team; continually give direction, feedback, and incentive.

8. Every MASS MACHINE needs to keep their Online Journal CURRENT and feel the power for doing so!

Cut and paste" these objectives and goals and put them in a couple of your fellow MASS MACHINE's online journals. Thanks! -- Skip
    Last edited by skiplacour; 03-07-2012 at 08:16 AM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Samuli View Post
    Just started to listen Skip La Cour's Manformation the mindset and actions of a powerful alpha male leader course for the second time! Man, I would love to have Skip's bodybuilding & training mastery audio course also, *wink, wink* Skip!
    You must not want it that badly.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

The most active MASS MACHINES in "The Challenge" Get Recognized by the Superstars

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today

mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AWESOME interview with Jeff Willet, what a nice guy!

I have watched the video "I Want to look Like That Guy", its really is a great documentry about what it takes to go from being an everyday person to stepping on stage at a Bodybuilding Competition.

Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Jeff Willet Interviewed By Skip La Cour

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Jeff Willet Thanks Samuli for Requesting His Interview

Click here to order
    I AM A MASS MACHINE

TRAIN HARD, THINK BIG!!

I AM A MASS MACHINE! caseybenavente's Avatar
    caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100) caseybenavente is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey coach I emailed you skip@massmachinenutrion.com for the graphics

jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macho Man Randy Savage...YOU, are a MASS MACHINE!

Click here to order
    Thanks Brother! If you haven't, check your e-mail! I wrote Mass Machine Seal Team 6 a letter last night . Skip called us out today (his post #5255), let's take action ASAP!

Everyone else expect a serious video from me tomorrow sometime tomorrow and expect Me (Jerothas), Henderjb, Canz. and MzJules to start posting more regular videos and posts challenging YOU guys to get more involved with not only a special project, but with the challenge in general!
    http://thatfitguy.com - No BS Fitness Truth
    http://youtube.com/thatfitguycom for videos
    http://blogtalkradio.com/thatfitguy for my weekly podcast
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151574043&p for my 49 Days To Supreme Confidence Journal

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up You Might Be a CHAMPION MASS MACHINE!

3. Keep the "You may be a MASS MACHINE if..." statements and videos coming!, They are AWESOME!; they have outstanding entertainment value and great for the "Challenge"; when there are enough of them, make a long video reel.

Well, that's all I needed so see - look what I found on lunch break:

Click here to order

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post

Click here to order
    Great Stuff!!
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b5T75Ci8Zw

"Whatever the mind can conceive, can always be achieved!"

"Visualization is the seed, that sprouts success"

http://www.********.com/Tucks71?ref=tn_tnmn#!/Tucks71

http://twitter.com/#!/Lex29us

Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lex29us is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats up Team!

Earlier today, I went into this gas station and the lady behind the counter asked me if I was a bodybuilder. I answered her by saying yes, and thanked her for noticing. This was a great compliment to me, because for years, I've always been asked if I was a football player. And while I did play football in college, I was never a pro, or semi-pro. So the fact that I was recognized for what I really want to be known as was a great compliment, and a testiment to the work that I've been putting in.

But its also a testiment to everything I've learned from Skip and the Bulking & Cutting Program. Since I started the program in January, I've learned more in two months, than I have in the last five years of doing it on my own. Skip challenges you every step of the way to better yourself. His teachings can be utilized in any aspect of your life. Its a no nonsense, BS aside, kick in the a$$, that will boot you in the right direction if you are willing to open your mind, work hard, and listen to what he has to say.

I can't wait to see what the next few months hold. Definately going to make it happen howeveI can.

-Lex

I AM A MASS MACHINE!!
    TRAINING HARD, & THINKING BIG!!

Follow me on my Mass Machine Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post842138641

Click here to order
    Join "Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bodybuilding" BULKING AND CUTTING PROGRAM CHALLENGE!

3. Keep the "you may be a mass machine if..." statements and videos coming!, they are awesome!; they have outstanding entertainment value and great for the "challenge"; when there are enough of them, make a long video reel.

Well, that's all i needed so see - look what i found on lunch break:

click here to order
    skip la cour's mass machine nutrition
    right here on bodybuilding.com today

looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee it!

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Click here to order
    Best interview so far. Just what I needed today and the ties between you two are very evident. Good stuff.

MzJ
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Click here to order
    Best interview so far. Just what I needed today and the ties between you two are very evident. Good stuff.

MzJ

check out my journal at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141380001

Click here to order
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jerothas View Post
    Thanks Brother! If you haven't, check your e-mail! I wrote Mass Machine Seal Team 6 a letter last night . Skip called us out today (his post #5255), let's take action ASAP!
    Got that email, excellent information. I have some more ideas I will run by you and the other 2 J's later tonight.

Great movie henderjb! ! ! ! TONSSSSS of certainty and confidence displayed.

Originally Posted by Lex29us View Post
    Whats up Team!

Earlier today, I went into this gas station and the lady behind the counter asked me if I was a bodybuilder. I answered her by saying yes, and thanked her for noticing. This was a great compliment to me, because for years, I've always been asked if I was a football player. And while I did play football in college, I was never a pro, or semi-pro. So the fact that I was recognized for what I really want to be known as was a great compliment, and a testiment to the work that I've been putting in.
    Awesome Lex, it's an awesome feeling to be recognized for your hard work.

...Hey Lex, are you a bodybuilder?

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you man -that video makes me feel so "normal" now!!! Excellent work
    Originally Posted by jerothas View Post
    You know you're a Mass Machine if you dress up like a dead pro wrestler at 6am and wake up your neighbors by filming this:

Click here to order

Visit my online journal (updated daily) here

Thanks Skip & fellow Mass Machines - nice to receive the Mass Machine stamp of approval!

Click here to order

looooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee it!

Hey Mass Machines! I posted my first supplement review at:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142938131

Time for everyone else to do it!! Let's get movin ... number 40 by June, maybe better. Hmmm.. I see I am behind on vids now.

check out my journal at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141380001

Click here to order
    Last edited by MzJules; 03-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Registered User johnnymonstrous's Avatar
    johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnnymonstrous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by caseybenavente View Post
    A bro are the macronutrients still there wether or not it comes from a shaker cup?... Now that's how I need to approach things while I'm at work when I'm home it's a whole different story.
    NICE POST - Trader Joe's mention - great job at organization and consistency!
    INTENSITY

Peace in strength and health,
    Johnny MOnstrous
    I AM A MONSTROUS MASS MACHINE - HEAR "THE MONSTROUS ONE" ROAR!

DD -
    W-out in gym with maximum efficiency & intensity EVERY time
    Eat meals on time every day – use cell alarm to time meals
    Drink one gallon of water minimum per day
    Sleep well – shut off all devices one hour before bed
    Enter in the online journal
    Read or play a game with kids & do morning pushups
    Repeat at LEAST 3 times daily - I AM A MONSTROUS MASS MACHINE

johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnplante2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had another Awesome workout today! I continue to increase the weights each session from week to week. I think getting sick a couple of weeks ago and resting has helped a lot. Well, not the getting sick part, but the rest. My cardio was not as good as yesterday, my legs were screaming at me today.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post844401681

Click here to order

Click here to order
    I'm grinning big time!! You work it girlfriend!!

MzJ

Check out my journal at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141380001

My Supplement review at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Click here to order
    Last edited by MzJules; 03-07-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Assignment #9 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #60

In this video, Skip La Cour outlines Assignment #9 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge. This week, your outline your approach to cardiovascular training--and the specifics of that cardio program.

Click here to order

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MzJules View Post
    FANTASTIC MzJules!!!

You linked your review to the main supplement page as apposed to your actual review

Here is the proper link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142938131

Any other Mass Machines willing to show their appreciation for any of the Mass Machine Nutrition supplements?

Let's get some more great reviews going!

Click here to order
    James Canzanella

James Canzanella

Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    FANTASTIC MzJules!!!

You linked your review to the main supplement page as apposed to your actual review

Here is the proper link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142938131

Any other Mass Machines willing to show their appreciation for any of the Mass Machine Nutrition supplements?

Let's get some more great reviews going!

Click here to order
    oooops! thanks Canz!

baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had a really good arm work out today.Skip, can you critique my execution when you have some time.

Click here to order
    Go hard or go home.

Every time you touch a piece of metal the purpose should be to build muscle-Skip La Cour

No were in the world does success come before work but in the dictionary-ET

I am a MASS MACHINE doing the "Challenge" and here's my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141357311

MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jeff is a class act, very good role model for the sport

Originally Posted by mattpb View Post
    AWESOME interview with Jeff Willet, what a nice guy!

I have watched the video "I Want to look Like That Guy", its really is a great documentry about what it takes to go from being an everyday person to stepping on stage at a Bodybuilding Competition.
    "Call it a comeback"

I completely concur with this! You do not know what is in the food prepared at restaurants. Great vid Canz!

MzJ

jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you man -that video makes me feel so "normal" now!!! Excellent work
    Thanks for the kind words, but I don't EVER want you or any of my fellow Mass Machines to feel normal. The identity of Mass Machine is so powerful, that you have a calling to be a cut above the rest. It's not even a question that a Mass Machine knows exactly what he/she wants in every situation in life and willingly, joyfully, and enthusiastically works towards those goals! Keep up the videos!

Click here to order

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151574043&p for my 49 Days To Supreme Confidence Journal

This one's for you Skip!

Click here to order

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by baldbird View Post
    Had a really good arm work out today.Skip, can you critique my execution when you have some time.

Click here to order
    awe-SOME! You proving right there how Mass Machines are ALWAYS the most intense, focused people thin their gyms. You got some strong arms there sir. Today is Chest and Tris for me. Plan on hitting my Tris just as hard. Good stuff bro.
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

bodygroup: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bulking_and_cutting_challenge
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141324201

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

Closed Thread
Page 176 of 364 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast