Closed Thread
Page 162 of 364 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 10915
    I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    I have been uploading this video for 9 hours now from my home internet connection – finally my mission is accomplished! Or almost – there is a part II currently uploading – give me another 9 hours on that!
    In this video, I answer the questions Skip threw out to me for the benefit of myself & the Mass Machines & I ask a few more questions to Skip which stemmed from my deep thoughts.
    What have I learned from this Challenge – this video sums up the most important thoughts thus far

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    I'm getting all pumped up just listening to you!

Fellow MASS MACHINES:

Are you even close to being as excited as henderjb??????

Are even coming close to working as hard as she is?

Are you pumping out the information and inspiration out to your fellow MASS MACHINES like she is?

Let's raise the level of productivity here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all aren't going to just let her walk away with this "Challenge" here after just 6 weeks, are you?

Do what she is doing (model)--and then TOP IT.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been uploading this video for 9 hours now from my home internet connection – finally my mission is accomplished! Or almost – there is a part II currently uploading – give me another 9 hours on that!
    In this video, I answer the questions Skip threw out to me for the benefit of myself & the Mass Machines & I ask a few more questions to Skip which stemmed from my deep thoughts.
    What have I learned from this Challenge – this video sums up the most important thoughts thus far

Click here to order
    Dang, this is truly motivating. I really need to step up my game. Thanks for the pep talk and in a way calling me out to do more. Your are an inspiration to really have a higher level.
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10) tyseagle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    Ok...what are your excuses for NOT having a MASS MACHINE YouTube video blog????????????

Awesome training footage, MzJules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    YES, I've watched this video like 3 times now. I love watching people train intensely. These are the type of video's I can watch to get me motivated to lift more the next time I hit the gym. Thanks MzJules! You are a Rockstar
    Follow my 2013 Contest Preparation Journal on Bodybuilding.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152959321

Get you questions answered by Skip La Cour in the Mass Machine Bodybuilding Thread on the Bodybuilding.com Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107699061&page=282

http://www.youtube.com/user/tyseagle?feature=mhee

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weekly Review - Week #6 of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge - #52

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Now I know where you get your YouTube username from, so much positive energy for everyone to feed off of! Wonderful job once again henderjb.

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What will you do today?
    To make a difference

What will you do today?
    That will maximize your potential

After I watched this video...I felt a bit ashamed. Ashamed that I have not taken full advantage of my potentials in the past. If you have a fully functioning body and are not using it to the max to be in the best shape possible, you are doing yourself a disservice. These physically challenged athletes have done exactly that...maximized their potentials.

What I will do today:
    Go 1 step further than yesterday.

Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Talk Radio Show

2-26-12

Share Your Expereinces During the First Six Weeks of the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

In this podcast, Skip La Cour talks about the "Challenge" and your MASS MACHINE YouTube Video Blogs.

Click Here to Listen to Podcast

Click here to order

jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Mass Machines! After listening to Skip's podcast today, I was really motivated to get a video up on what I've learned so far. I also show some love for my fellow competitors. I'll be shooting more workout footage this next week, as well as reviewing some Mass Machine Nutrition supplements, putting up another video where I simply talk to the camera, and uploading footage from the Arnold Classic this weekend. Watch this video from Youtube for a more detailed video description.

http://thatfitguy.com - No BS Fitness Truth
    http://youtube.com/thatfitguycom for videos
    http://blogtalkradio.com/thatfitguy for my weekly podcast
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151574043&p for my 49 Days To Supreme Confidence Journal

Originally Posted by jerothas View Post
    Hello Mass Machines! After listening to Skip's podcast today, I was really motivated to get a video up on what I've learned so far. I also show some love for my fellow competitors. I'll be shooting more workout footage this next week, as well as reviewing some Mass Machine Nutrition supplements, putting up another video where I simply talk to the camera, and uploading footage from the Arnold Classic this weekend. Watch this video from Youtube for a more detailed video description.

Thanks for sharing jerothas.

Awesome job being the LEADER and taking action FIRST!

Those things don't go unnoticed by your Coach.

Train Hard. Think Big.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Skip - Thanks for asking me those questions in the your video response to me forcing me to step up & find the answers! Part II of the video coming your way now.

Mass Machines - If any of the questions Skip posed to me are relevant to you, take the time to step up & answer those questions for yourself. You deserve it! Then let the other Mass Machines know what you discovered - we deserve to hear it!

Click here to order

I'm getting all pumped up just listening to you!

Fellow MASS MACHINES:

Are you even close to being as excited as henderjb??????

Are even coming close to working as hard as she is?

Are you pumping out the information and inspiration out to your fellow MASS MACHINES like she is?

Let's raise the level of productivity here!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all aren't going to just let her walk away with this "Challenge" here after just 6 weeks, are you?

Do what she is doing (model)--and then TOP IT.

Train Hard. Think Big.

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tyseagle - you are welcome! Now return the favor & let me know what your "higher level" is & define what you are going to do to do more! Like Skip told me "doing more" is so vague - define it!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by tyseagle View Post
    Dang, this is truly motivating. I really need to step up my game. Thanks for the pep talk and in a way calling me out to do more. Your are an inspiration to really have a higher level.

Canz - glad you are feeling some positive energy! I heard your name a lot on the talk radio today - good job - keep it coming!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    Now I know where you get your YouTube username from, so much positive energy for everyone to feed off of! Wonderful job once again henderjb.

Click here to order

Finally - part II has arrived!

Click here to order

Click here to order

They don't go unnoticed by your fellow Mass Machines either! Seriously though - did you really need to get naked! LOL
    Thanks for sharing jerothas.

Awesome job being the LEADER and taking action FIRST!

Those things don't go unnoticed by your Coach.

Train Hard. Think Big.

jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jerothas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They don't go unnoticed by your fellow Mass Machines either! Seriously though - did you really need to get naked! LOL
    I was just out of the shower, hadnt gotten dressed yet, and knew i needed to make a video. It really served two purposes: it further established the mindset if taking immediate action when an idea comes to mind, and secondly thr fact you brought it up means you took 4the minutes out of your day to listen to me

On break at work now but I'm looking forward to watching part II.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151574043&p for my 49 Days To Supreme Confidence Journal

In that case - way to make a statement!
    I was just out of the shower, hadnt gotten dressed yet, and knew i needed to make a video. It really served two purposes: it further established the mindset if taking immediate action when an idea comes to mind, and secondly thr fact you brought it up means you took 4the minutes out of your day to listen to me

On break at work now but I'm looking forward to watching part II.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So henderjb in response to your question, what can YOU do to help inspire and motivate us? Keep on keepin' on! Similar to the answer Skip gave me when I asked him how we can help him. These videos you are creating are super motivational. You have tons of energy, you speak with passion, and hearing and seeing these qualities in you inspires a lot of people, me included. Keep thinking big because henderjb, YOU, are a MASS MACHINE!

There is also another way haha

This question to goes out to any of our fellow Mass Machines.

I recently changed my disciplines and added in: 5) Move away from area of lift after each set.
    I am having a tough time doing this, when in the first place I thought it would be an easy transition. Breaking out of a habit you have been doing for many years sometimes can be difficult.

So my question to you mass machines is, what are some helpful tips about what or where I can go during this 2-3 minute rest period? Where do YOU guys go? Do you walk around the gym? Find something to lean against? Stretch? Sit on a bench far away from where you did your working set? Any input would really be appreciated.

Click here to order
    James Canzanella

So my question to you mass machines is, what are some helpful tips about what or where I can go during this 2-3 minute rest period? Where do YOU guys go? Do you walk around the gym? Find something to lean against? Stretch? Sit on a bench far away from where you did your working set? Any input would really be appreciated.
    I wouldn't worry about going too far away from the spot you are doing the exercise. Maybe just have a "sacred 4-foot radius" or something like that. When you enter that radius, you turn it on and focus. Definitely don't sit on the chair, machine, or bench in between sets.

Click here to order

I wouldn't worry about going too far away from the spot you are doing the exercise. Maybe just have a "sacred 4-foot radius" or something like that. When you enter that radius, you turn it on and focus. Definitely don't sit on the chair, machine, or bench in between sets.
    Excellent, I will put that to good use.

Click here to order
    James Canzanella

Canz - you are a true team player & I truely appreciate that. I know Skip already answered your question on "where do you go".
    For me, I just keep my headphones on to avoid conversation, pace the floor like Skip was saying back & forth around the bench, etc. & look down avoiding eye contact (distraction) from others.
    So henderjb in response to your question, what can YOU do to help inspire and motivate us? Keep on keepin' on! Similar to the answer Skip gave me when I asked him how we can help him. These videos you are creating are super motivational. You have tons of energy, you speak with passion, and hearing and seeing these qualities in you inspires a lot of people, me included. Keep thinking big because henderjb, YOU, are a MASS MACHINE!

I recently changed my disciplines and added in: 5) Move away from area of lift after each set.
    I am having a tough time doing this, when in the first place I thought it would be an easy transition. Breaking out of a habit you have been doing for many years sometimes can be difficult.

Click here to order

Click here to order
    I get up and literally stare at the clock until i have about a minute to hit it hard again, then i get back into that killer mindset and get mentally focused.

pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pphelps83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Train hard and Think Big

I am a relentless Mass Machine

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.

Eleanor Roosevelt

baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baldbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say mean, hurtful things to the weights. It's only fair they now what's in store for them. Seriously though, I pretty much do what Hender does i keep the head phones on pace around telling myself I got this.
    Go hard or go home.

Every time you touch a piece of metal the purpose should be to build muscle-Skip La Cour

No were in the world does success come before work but in the dictionary-ET

I am a MASS MACHINE doing the "Challenge" and here's my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141357311

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

haha Double M's!! nice
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

bodygroup: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bulking_and_cutting_challenge
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141324201

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by pphelps83 View Post
    Impressive!

Would you be willing to post pictures from 6 weeks ago too?

Alright pphelps - good work! Nothing like an internet posedown! I'll be uploading photos later & expect other Mass Machines to do the same! Right now I'm off to build my package in the gym!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by pphelps83 View Post

I am a MASS MACHINE! talalelh15's Avatar
    talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) talalelh15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

here is my revieuw about the challenge and my vieuw on it now.

Canz - you are a true team player & I truely appreciate that. I know Skip already answered your question on "where do you go".
    For me, I just keep my headphones on to avoid conversation, pace the floor like Skip was saying back & forth around the bench, etc. & look down avoiding eye contact (distraction) from others.
    I get up and literally stare at the clock until i have about a minute to hit it hard again, then i get back into that killer mindset and get mentally focused.
    Originally Posted by baldbird View Post
    I say mean, hurtful things to the weights. It's only fair they now what's in store for them. Seriously though, I pretty much do what Hender does i keep the head phones on pace around telling myself I got this.
    Thanks for the insight Mass Machines!

Impressive!

Would you be willing to post pictures from 6 weeks ago too?
    Awesome progress pictures pphelps83!

And Skip I'm going to pretend you were asking all of us to do that.

This picture was taken January 15th when my mono as at its worst. Hadn't lifted in weeks, and was eating almost nothing daily. Remember there are going to be many times when you take pictures and don't like what you see. This was the case for me, but I eventually laughed it off, mostly to the fact that I looked like a zombie from the Walking Dead TV show. After laughing it off I thought of it a different way, this first weeks picture will only make the last weeks picture that much better.

This next picture is more up to date...less zombie-like

Click here to order
    James Canzanella

Originally Posted by talalelh15 View Post

here is my revieuw about the challenge and my vieuw on it now.
    Awesome, brother!

Thank you for posting your thoughts for us to learn from too.

YOU are a MASS MACHINE!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Closed Thread
Page 162 of 364 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast