Closed Thread
Page 11 of 364 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    markandspike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Skip.

Charles Poliquin states that the ideal TUL(Time Under Load) for each set of an exercise should last between 40-70 seconds for hypertrophy in muscles. Do you agee and what is your average TUL per set.

Thanks
    Mark
    England

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by markandspike View Post
    Hi Skip.

Charles Poliquin states that the ideal TUL(Time Under Load) for each set of an exercise should last between 40-70 seconds for hypertrophy in muscles. Do you agee and what is your average TUL per set.

Thanks
    Mark
    England
    I've never TUL'd for 40 to 70 seconds to know.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KarateChris View Post
    Hey Skip, what are your thoughts about drop setting or rest/pause sets with regards to their place in Max-OT?
    There is none of that in Max-OT Training.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Originally Posted by britlifter View Post
    With all due respect, you mentioned that you had used "many of the training methods they support" aka periodization/deloads etc... in the past. I merly asked you if you'd share a little of your experiances with that. I dont see that makes me a hot shot. It was a genuine question about your past training experiances.
    I've done it and I think Max-OT Training as it is online is more effective. I don't think it's necessary to pack on the most muscle and the shortest period of time.

Originally Posted by PacMan8 View Post
    Skip..Max-OT on a cut..ok?
    That's a big "Yes". You lose body fat with your diet mainly and then cardiovascular training. You keep all the muscle you've earned by overloading the muscles and making sure you eat to support muscle growth and repair.

More reps don't get you "cut".

Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    I didn't want to write anything (lol) but I was kind of interested in this as well as you did win a lot of comps before you started this type of training.
    My first contest was in 1990 and I won (a very, very small AAU show with like 10 people maybe). From 1989 to 1994, I was just like you guys. I was asking the same kind of questions, reading the same kinds of material, and training the same ways.

In 1994 (when you were 8 ), at the first Team Universe, I came in 3rd place. There is a YouTube video of what I looked like on that site.

There were like 15 weeks between the 1994 Team Universe and the 1994 Musclemania. That's when I started with the Max-OT Training Principles. I improved drastically during those 15 weeks and won the Overall at the Musclemania.

I've been training that way ever since. Now the internet wasn't as plentiful back then and the program was explained better later, but it's been Max-OT ever since.

Look, you really have no idea if its going to work--no matter how much you "theorize" and "compare and contrast" its pros and cons until you take a leap of faith and give it a try.

You will be glad you did. Go back to the way you've been training it you don't get the results you want. At least you'll know through experimentation--not theory.

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAX-OT..can you do negative reps as long as its 4-6 rep range ? or just skip them completely and go 100% with what you say

and you truly are an inpspiration to me Skip. I have dreams to become a natural pro bodybuilder. That dream will become a reality with my focus that I know I have and determination that I think nobody will bring with them to the stage when I bring my best package for a pro card. Now I think this will work for me since ive tried high volume heavy weight but higher reps and no thickness occur in my arms or legs. Now I think this overload will be the key. but I look up to you for you being natural and have a better physique/better looking than some ifbb pros I have seen.
    Last edited by Frankdaddy; 05-21-2008 at 08:16 PM.
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    My first contest was in 1990 and I won (a very, very small AAU show with like 10 people maybe). From 1989 to 1994, I was just like you guys. I was asking the same kind of questions, reading the same kinds of material, and training the same ways.

In 1994 (when you were 8 ), at the first Team Universe, I came in 3rd place. There is a YouTube video of what I looked like on that site.

There were like 15 weeks between the 1994 Team Universe and the 1994 Musclemania. That's when I started with the Max-OT Training Principles. I improved drastically during those 15 weeks and won the Overall at the Musclemania.

I've been training that way ever since. Now the internet wasn't as plentiful back then and the program was explained better later, but it's been Max-OT ever since.

Look, you really have no idea if its going to work--no matter how much you "theorize" and "compare and contrast" its pros and cons until you take a leap of faith and give it a try.

You will be glad you did. Go back to the way you've been training it you don't get the results you want. At least you'll know through experimentation--not theory.

skip what's your opinion on musclemania these days? I know they market themselves as being a drug free org. but there's alot of speculation as to wether that's true or not.

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigWig58 View Post
    Hell even Andy Bolton thinks WSB is crap.
    A request from Andy Bolton

BigWig. Your post got me curious, I emailed Andy Bolton himself and asked him about this. Here is his responce.

""I never said westside was crap, I really do like Louie and have a lot of respect for him for what he has done for powerlifting but I dont really follow westside routines thats all. I follow my own kind of routine that I have done since starting powerlifting in 1988 my routine is all based around exp power and not overtraining. I dont use bands chains for d.lift and dont do bands for bench, I just prefer to do my own routine, seems to be working though lol.

if you can post this onto bodybuilding .com that would be great thanks
    ""

So though he doesn't personaly use WSB, he certainly doesn't find it, how did you say? Crap!

I appolgise to Skip for the off topic post but libel needs to be corrected.
    Last edited by britlifter; 05-22-2008 at 06:07 AM.

BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A request from Andy Bolton

BigWig. Your post got me curious, I emailed Andy Bolton himself and asked him about this. Here is his responce.

""I never said westside was crap, I really do like Louie and have a lot of respect for him for what he has done for powerlifting but I dont really follow westside routines thats all. I follow my own kind of routine that I have done since starting powerlifting in 1988 my routine is all based around exp power and not overtraining. I dont use bands chains for d.lift and dont do bands for bench, I just prefer to do my own routine, seems to be working though lol.

if you can post this onto bodybuilding .com that would be great thanks
    ""

So though he doesn't personaly use WSB, he certainly doesn't find it, how did you say? Crap!

I appolgise to Skip for the off topic post but libel needs to be corrected.
    Andy and Bulldog have taken their own digs at WSB from time to time. I never said Andy didn't like Louie, I don't know if he does or doesn't, but he doesn't like WSB methods and Bulldog has been even more outspoken about it. And give it a rest with the "libel" BS. You're just trolling in here. That's all you're doing.

N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N@tural1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Andy and Bulldog have taken their own digs at WSB from time to time. I never said Andy didn't like Louie, I don't know if he does or doesn't, but he doesn't like WSB methods and Bulldog has been even more outspoken about it. And give it a rest with the "libel" BS. You're just trolling in here. That's all you're doing.
    You accused Andy of thinking that WSB is crap

Andy said he didnt say it was crap

What is libel?

Definition Wikipedia

"In law, defamation also called libel is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual."
    Last edited by britlifter; 05-22-2008 at 06:34 AM.

BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigWig58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let's see if we can't keep this thread on track for questions for Skip instead of using it as a base for irrelevant arguments.

I'll try to throw out some questions maybe Skip can run with a bit.

Skip, as you have progressed through your career like any BB'er you've had to bring up weak points. What are some of the things you have done to concentrate on improving weak points? I know earlier in your career you used higher volume for back work for a while. In retrospect do you feel the volume may have helped you get over a hump, or that it didn't really help much more than lower volume work?

In the area of offseason work and conditioning, you have gone as heavy as 250 in the offseason but I believe you generally stay closer to contest shape now (correct me if I am wrong). What do you feel have been the benefits and drawbacks to both? What area/weight/bodyfat % do you feel has worked best for you in the offseason so that you could gain and retain that mass come contest time?

Thanks!

You accused Andy of saying that WSB is crap

Andy said he didnt say it was crap

What is accusing someone of saying or doing something that they never have?

Definition Wikipedia

"In law, defamation also called libel is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual."
    Andy has dismissed the glute ham raise and reverse hyper as "gimmicks"

Doesn't like bands

Doesn't like chains

Doesn't agree with ME work

Bulldog wrote...........

most of andys training evolves around speed and explosive stuff hard for a lot of people to get there head around it and using lightish weights compared to traditional thinking it wont suit everyone but most will benefit by being more explosive
    westside is a business and most of there guys were top class lifters before they went there ,not all they say should be taken as gospel some stuff is good some not
    Go look up his posts at powerliftinguk and see that both he and Bulldog advise against WSB methods. Feel free. If you don't understand how to read between the lines, then it just reinforces the fact that you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. So if you don't like me paraphrasing fine, I'll retract it and correct it. Andy doesn't like WSB methods for himself, as he doesn't use any and has called the glute ham raise and reverse hyper gimmicks. Don't you think if he and Bulldog thought it was some superior training system, uh, they would use it? I never said they don't like Louie. We're talking about the WSB system. If he thought it would help him he'd use it wouldn't he? Obviously he doesn't as he doesn't use a single aspect of the system. Bulldog hints at the fact above that the guys there were strong before they got there. Hinthint, wink wink. You're not too bright are ya?

Now go away since you don't have anything relevant to add.
    Last edited by BigWig58; 05-22-2008 at 06:45 AM.

BigWig

I don't know all the details of who's said what about which system etc etc.

Your post directed againts WSB genuinly sparked my interest and will be something I will be looking into. I have posted a thread in the powerlifting section which I invite you to participate in.

Your comment about Andy thinkin WSB is crap promted me to ask Andy himself, in his email he specificaly asked me to post his reply

Thats all I did

Absolutely NO cause for you to get personaly insulting

Let's see if we can't keep this thread on track for questions for Skip instead of using it as a base for irrelevant arguments.
    I would had been happy to have left it there for the sake of this thread.

I will not disscuss this anymore in this thread, please feel free to take any comments here, in fact I welcome your participation.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108034241

My apologies to Skip
    Last edited by britlifter; 05-22-2008 at 08:43 AM.

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ah, that was what was confusing me. On the Max-OT site it stated that you started training that way in 2001.

Oh, I'm not arguing with you on the effectiveness of Max-OT. Like I wrote before it's the only program where I've gotten significant results with and than keep going away from it due to the "periodization" brainwashing much to my detriment so far.

Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    Ah, that was what was confusing me. On the Max-OT site it stated that you started training that way in 2001.

Oh, I'm not arguing with you on the effectiveness of Max-OT. Like I wrote before it's the only program where I've gotten significant results with and than keep going away from it due to the "periodization" brainwashing much to my detriment so far.
    Acutally, what it says was that I satrted following Max-OT "to a T" meaning I followed it EXACTLY as it was outlined. I didn't try to out-think myself or add and subtract different elements that I "theorized" would be best for my body.

Just like I'm stressing for you to do (and not do).

Originally Posted by a-dog View Post
    skip what's your opinion on musclemania these days? I know they market themselves as being a drug free org. but there's alot of speculation as to wether that's true or not.
    Every organization is questioned--by at least somene at some point in time. Every champion is questioned--by at least somebody at some point in time. The only difference is the people who question which organization. Most of the time, the person believes HIS natural organization is the "most legitimate" one.

Oh wait! That's not true. Depending on where a person places in a contest determines whether or not he questions the organization's legitimacy.

Oh wait! That's not true either. Depending on what a person believes a certain natural physique is achievable TO HIM determines if the organization or champion is legitimate.

Wait again! That's not true either. Depending on what country you're in determines how legitimate the organization is. I've actually read some Brits write that they are more honest people than Americans.

In all of my years in bodybuilding, I think I've only looked at one or two guys and wondered. I've been competing and guest posing all over the world at natural shows for many years. I have no idea what the truth actually is--but that's how my eyes see it. Some guys see that "everyone" is on drugs.

I don't know who is right. Whatever mindset that serves you to become the best you can be YOURSELF is what's important.

If you believe a person with a great body is natural--and it inspires you to get better and better--that's great. If looking at guys with great bodies and, if believving they are natural frustrates and overwhelms you so much you can't muster up the drive to get the most out of yourself--then fine. Don't believe they are natural.

Whatever way of thinking gets you to become your very best--do it. Whatever belief system that works to make you better--use it. Your mind drives your results.

No really cares about you and your body but you. Remember that. All they care about is how you make THEM feel about their own bodies.
    Last edited by skiplacour; 05-22-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Skip,

Inn the Max-OT course it says that squats, even if done outside the Max-OT protocol is ok. That leaves me with some confusion. I can't squat for crap, my weights are not that big and although I am working on form it is still not great. So if I am doing reps that are outside of the 4-6 range but trying to get stronger and better at squatting is that going to be acceptable? Or what would you recommend.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lowdown5 View Post
    Skip,

Inn the Max-OT course it says that squats, even if done outside the Max-OT protocol is ok. That leaves me with some confusion. I can't squat for crap, my weights are not that big and although I am working on form it is still not great. So if I am doing reps that are outside of the 4-6 range but trying to get stronger and better at squatting is that going to be acceptable? Or what would you recommend.

Thanks!
    So, you are doing crappy squats for more reps per set?

I would suggest that you lighten the weight so you do good, effective squats and stay within the 4 to 6 rep range. Work from that point--and get stronger doing them more effectively.

Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000) Lowdown5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So, you are doing crappy squats for more reps per set?

I would suggest that you lighten the weight so you do good, effective squats and stay within the 4 to 6 rep range. Work from that point--and get stronger doing them more effectively.

LOL, when I read your response I thought to myself "man, did I word that wrong"

What I meant to ask is would it be ok lighten the weight and do good reps in the 4-6 rep range and get stronger and then I read your response and I think "Man, that Skip is a freakin genius for interpreting what I meant from what I wrote"

Thanks Skip, you are the man.

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Skip, is there anything else to the MAX-OT program except for the routines?
    http://skiplacour.com/max_ot_routine_1.htm

Originally Posted by Wcustom View Post
    Skip, is there anything else to the MAX-OT program except for the routines?
    http://skiplacour.com/max_ot_routine_1.htm
    Go here and sign up for this extensive free online course:

http://ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp

Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    With all due respect, you mentioned that you had used "many of the training methods they support" aka periodization/deloads etc... in the past. I merly asked you if you'd share a little of your experiances with that. I dont see that makes me a hot shot. It was a genuine question about your past training experiances.
    Hey this Britlifter is a troublemaker, he trolls around with his group of idiots insulting and picking fights with anybody that is getting results. Yeah he has lots of power points and uses them to put others into the red. He and his troll budies rep each other for that purpose.

bb.com when will you clean up the trolls?

Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Billy-Boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go here and sign up for this extensive free online course:

http://ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp
    Skip,
    Really like your training methods, High intensity, low volume. Its what I believe in, and have got results with. Your rep ranges are a little lower than what mine have been 8-12 but I think I will try what you suggest for awhile and should add more strength....and then size.

Great work!

Billy
    Last edited by Billy-Boy; 05-22-2008 at 11:07 PM.

Originally Posted by Billy-Boy View Post
    Hey this Britlifter is a troublemaker, he trolls around with his group of idiots insulting and picking fights with anybody that is getting results. Yeah he has lots of power points and uses them to put others into the red. He and his troll budies rep each other for that purpose.

bb.com when will you clean up the trolls?
    Im sorry Skip for having to post here again but you need to know this.

Billy-Boy

you have been banned here twice recently

HIT-IT-HARD
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HIT-IT-HARD/

End-Game
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/End-Game/

^^^Are the two usernames that you've used. (Moderator confirmed)

You get banned for serious trolling and for insulting others on this board which is breaking the rules.

Billy-Boy. Skip really doesn't want to get invloved with any personal issues you have with me or others on this board.

I really do apologise Skip, I wasnt going to bother your thread anymore but you should know who you're dealing with here.
    Last edited by britlifter; 05-23-2008 at 05:12 AM.

8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000) 8146 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Skip, your a legend mate. Been following your progress for a while, your articles and Q&A's pushed me to complete my transformation.

Keep it up and all the best!
    road to success! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6054991

Im sorry Skip for having to post here again but you need to know this.

Billy-Boy

you have been banned here twice recently

HIT-IT-HARD
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HIT-IT-HARD/

End-Game
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/End-Game/

^^^Are the two usernames that you've used. (Moderator confirmed)

You get banned for serious trolling and for insulting others on this board which is breaking the rules.

Billy-Boy. Skip really doesn't want to get invloved with any personal issues you have with me or others on this board.

I really do apologise Skip, I wasnt going to bother your thread anymore but you should know who you're dealing with here.
    Britlifter Your insane I have no personal issues with you. Here you go again trolling.
    Billy

Britlifter Your insane I have no personal issues with you. Here you go again trolling.
    Billy
    I could post MANY more examples of your flames and insults againts me Billy-Boy (hence why you got banned twice allready), and by your own admission you follow my posts

Any issue you have with me take to PM Billy-Boy aka HIT-IT-HARD aka End-Game

I will not respond to you anymore here, this is not the place.
    Last edited by britlifter; 05-23-2008 at 06:15 AM.

a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you guys need to take it to PM's already, it's getting annoying at this point.

Please Take this somewhere else, please. Respect the people who are here to learn.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 364 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast