xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much to eat when cutting?

My BMR is about 1900 (I have a lot of excess body fat; keep that in mind) and I'm going to start cutting in the summer. The activity modifier I'm using is 1.725, as over the summer, I'm going to do cardio everyday and weight lifting three times a week.

So, my calorie estimate for a day is about 3200. That's way too much for me; I don't even eat that much now. It says that people with high body fat can have a larger deficity, but I don't think my deficit should be over 1500 o__o.

I actually don't even eat NEARLY 3200 a day, so should I just determine this by subtracting a few hundred from the amount I usually eat?

bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you have looked into to it a lil.Keep reading.
    BOSSHOGG3 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctors prescription.
    The information I share is for entertainment purposes only.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    theboss3@hushmail.com

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would first like to know your stats, because unless you are 20+% bf a 14 year old should not cut.

bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tussmann57 View Post
    I would first like to know your stats, because unless you are 20+% bf a 14 year old should not cut.
    Stats would be nice but to say he should not cut hum thats weird.Cut means cutting fat not preparing for a show.
    BOSSHOGG3 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctors prescription.
    theboss3@hushmail.com

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bosshogg3 View Post
    Stats would be nice but to say he should not cut hum thats weird.Cut means cutting fat not preparing for a show.
    He's going to deprive himself the ability to grow during the most prime growing years of his life. Does that make sense to you?

You can eat healthly and grow trust me.He needs to make sure he is getting the right kinds of foods.But if he is heavy he can eat lower fat foods and still grow and lose weight.
    theboss3@hushmail.com

xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xroflmaowtfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm probably over 20% BF, but I'm not sure.

What other suggestions do you have?

Also, just a question I'm throwing out there, is it possible to bulk without gaining body fat? (or like, a somewhat significant amount at all)

If not, what would it be called when you build muscle while sustaining your body fat level.
    Last edited by xroflmaowtfx; 05-06-2008 at 08:35 PM.

xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xsnalex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you can build muscle now, but it wont be what your looking for most likely.

You'll want to cut and lean out, than clean bulk for the 'ripped look'

Yeah, I want the ripped look. That's why I'm going to cut over the summer and maybe the first few months following it, and then I'm going to start building muscle.

I have a question though, do you ALWAYS gain body fat when you bulk? It's really confusing to me. What should I do if I want to (after I cut) build muscle but don't want to get too fat? If you bulk really well, how much fat do you gain?

Also, is there any kind of in-between to cutting and bulking where you build muscle, but you DON'T gain body fat?

Please tell me what I should do after cutting; I don't want to gain a bunch of body fat again to put all my cutting efforts to hell.