nygiantspm5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abdominal Cuts vs Hydroxycut

I'm looking to quickly cut up more core and create a six pack by the summertime..as many of us are. Which supplement would help me do this the best abdominal cuts or hydroxycut?
    Thanks alot!!

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how is your diet?

My diet is very good..I run 1.5-2 miles a day along with a light workout..I have lost 60 lbs doing so since January with the help of Hydroxycut but am wondering to build my 6pack stick with hydroxycut or try abdominal cuts..I am 6' tall and weigh 170lbs

bump

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're not going to "create" or "build" a six pack with these or any other fat burner. proper diet and training will get you there; fatburners will just help assist in the fatloss, not in the muscle building.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nygiantspm5 View Post
    My diet is very good..I run 1.5-2 miles a day along with a light workout..I have lost 60 lbs doing so since January with the help of Hydroxycut but am wondering to build my 6pack stick with hydroxycut or try abdominal cuts..I am 6' tall and weigh 170lbs

all those will do is help to burn off fat. at 6' 170 I would assume that your BF% is fairly low.

You may just need to focus on building up your abdominal muscles, in which case, neither of those supplements will help much.

They will burn the fat, but your abs will just be flat, they won't be more defined.
    Last edited by iamtheawesome; 05-06-2008 at 07:00 PM.