View Poll Results: Do you think these forums are getting worse and worse for information purposes?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is getting outrageous.

64 60.38%
  • No, I am perfectly fine with how things are going.

31 29.25%
  • Not sure...new here.

11 10.38%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking The FALL of THE GREAT bb.com FORUMS!!!

This is the OFFICIAL NOTICE OF FAILURE FOR THESE FORUMS.

Most of you (Meaning @ least 90%) are a bunch of ignorant twats who could care less about helping anyone out. You come on here reply to peoples questions like *******s with super alter egos. Most of you know nothing besides what google feeds your search engine. No experience. Just pathetic. Cant even give anyone good advice anymore without being scrutinized by others. You guys are so low and you feed off of the opportunity to bring someone down as low as you. Dont agree with what I am saying? THEN you are the ego tystical panzy bitch I speak of in this very thread. I miss the days when I used to be on here and people actually cared to give quality advice.

Bulk is not the answer to everything. Why not add a link to the nutrition section if your going to even reply with "bulk" or "eat".

You mad?

On my other name(s) I used to post good links to nutrtion, supps, workouts, exercises, motivational with alot of my replys just to give the person something legit to look at. Its not even worth the time to do it anymore. Alot of you just post dumbass questions after like 100 posts just to get your post count up and get some responses for your own giggles.

These forums are ****ed. MISC. is by far the worst. Teen is right up behind them with supp following. Female bb is boring dull...no wonder they dont want to come here around all you ignorant monkey males.

It is pathetic what these forums have come to....and it is all thanks to the dedicated bb.com forum members. Way to go you silly ****s!
    Stupid quotes by the famous bb.com users:

Originally Posted by Staggy
    good this its not a grammar sight, because you just butchered the English language.

Orginally Posted by rob_is_the_hulk
    Stfu your dumn ngger btch crack monkey

Originally Posted by ~snake0
    bulk, eat , get some little debbies u swole ass 150 lber, dat dere celltech, u mad?

LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) LdnLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    but at what cost?
    Happiness is a choice

Journey to 200lbs

I Rape Back

☆★★☆★?ɐʌo uıʞɐʇ ɐǝs uǝǝʇ☆★★☆★

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lawl, how ironic, you post stupid bull**** and you say the site is covered in it.
    toobad you took all that time to post something no one cares about.

doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u have no life but to post stupid threads that u sit in ur room and think of all day that u think are gonna "piss people off" ur a loser. ur small. ur chinese. asian. and black. u fail at life. u fail on this forum. ur not funny. gtfo.
    Originally Posted by deadlift01
    I think I over trained it cause I did over 300 reps on my biceps I usually don't do that much but I would only be able to do biceps 1 time that week cause I was so busy.

Originally Posted by fallenx33
    It's probably not the smartest idea to use Animal Pak at age 15. I heard that stuff is pretty strong.
    misc black knights

MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattEagan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Then um, how about you go somewhere else?

RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

In.
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

"If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs, Stay On The Porch"

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong 107th post

edit: seen this isnt your first profile

youre still an idiot though

u mad??
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cannuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did someone kick your dog today or something, goddam your in a bad mood.
    100% Canadian

Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topher38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly the Teen section sucks. There is alot of immaturity and little helpful info due to "people" insulting each other.

I find the rest of the site to be EXTREMELY helpful though.

Teen section should be booted though.

MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go cry to someone else f@g.

buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100) buildme1castle is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post
    Did someone kick your dog today or something, goddam your in a bad mood.
    Ya your daughter come to my house today. And she come on my property and then she kick my dog. And now my dog need operation. She kick my dog.

good this its not a grammar sight, because you just butchered the English language.

bulk, eat , get some little debbies u swole ass 150 lber, dat dere celltech, u mad?

ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ovskii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Change your tampon you whiny ass bitch.
    "ain't nothin to it but to do it"

Hey now guys at least I put up a 3rd poll option for those who have not had the chance to experience your drastic insults. That is unbiased of me. Pats me on the back.

There is a reason why these forums and its information are free.....

Because noone in their right mind would pay to be abused in such a manner that you guys do upon others.

*sits in corner weeping.

ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by buildme1castle View Post
    Ya your daughter come to my house today. And she come on my property and then she kick my dog. And now my dog need operation. She kick my dog.
    rofl that **** was funny as ****

~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500) ~snake0 is not very helpful. (-500)

Originally Posted by ~snake0 View Post
    Perfect example of the ignorance that plagues these forums.

Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Precision14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this place needs more mods
    "Moderation in discipline is failure"

*all pics and stats are at least 3 years old...just ignore them

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cry little boy cry

its the way the worlds always been

hmm seems even at this point a majority of the forums users are dissatisfied with the informational purposes of this site. Seems bb.com and it's members are not doing their jobs.

The Great Fail

kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

The best part is all the people that posted back were Negative Post aside from one guy and wow look at the age, aside from one guy the rest didnt have anything even to say in thier defense. I have felt this way too but I honestly have nothing better to do for 12hr than sit here and read topics like.

"Misc I need to dump my girl help"
    "Hey rambo is on (scroll over) 'just saying...."

And the countless other crap. Yes there is good info but teh trash is so high here you have to dig forever. Everyone tells you to search, but there are 19 boggus topics for every good 1. Though I do enjoy reading what people say to one another on here, makes me feel good about myself. Yes I have joined in the off topics but as far as I can recall everything I have posted was to try and help or educate.

Nope I am not mad, so I guess there is no cost, and what were you saying?
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley"

startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) startincreatine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by buildme1castle View Post
    This is the OFFICIAL NOTICE OF FAILURE FOR THESE FORUMS.

Most of you (Meaning @ least 90%) are a bunch of ignorant twats who could care less about helping anyone out. You come on here reply to peoples questions like *******s with super alter egos. Most of you know nothing besides what google feeds your search engine. No experience. Just pathetic. Cant even give anyone good advice anymore without being scrutinized by others. You guys are so low and you feed off of the opportunity to bring someone down as low as you. Dont agree with what I am saying? THEN you are the ego tystical panzy bitch I speak of in this very thread. I miss the days when I used to be on here and people actually cared to give quality advice.

Bulk is not the answer to everything. Why not add a link to the nutrition section if your going to even reply with "bulk" or "eat".

You mad?

On my other name(s) I used to post good links to nutrtion, supps, workouts, exercises, motivational with alot of my replys just to give the person something legit to look at. Its not even worth the time to do it anymore. Alot of you just post dumbass questions after like 100 posts just to get your post count up and get some responses for your own giggles.

These forums are ****ed. MISC. is by far the worst. Teen is right up behind them with supp following. Female bb is boring dull...no wonder they dont want to come here around all you ignorant monkey males.

It is pathetic what these forums have come to....and it is all thanks to the dedicated bb.com forum members. Way to go you silly ****s!
    lol i agree but tenn sextion is worse than the misc by far lol unch of ignorant losers on millions of supplements but still cant bench above 200 or squat more than 230 lol

Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tydis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats really interesting because just 30 min ago my mates and i This is the OFFICIAL NOTICE OF FAILURE FOR THESE FORUMS.

You mad?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by startincreatine View Post
    lol i agree but tenn sextion is worse than the misc by far lol unch of ignorant losers on millions of supplements but still cant bench above 200 or squat more than 230 lol
    And you are one of them, lulz!
    Meow

kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjvail1204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and we cant forget my personal favorite (no homo) like everything you say you need to defend denile is the first sign of a problem
    "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley"

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do I think some people need to drop the ego ****? Yes.

Do I think these forums are totally worthless? Absolutely not.

But think what you like.
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000) bigshayet is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was completely unaware that Most of you (Meaning @ least 90%) are a bunch of ignorant twats who could care less about helping anyone out. You come on here reply to peoples questions like *******s with super alter egos. Most of you know nothing besides what google feeds your search engine. No experience. Just pathetic. Cant even give anyone good advice anymore without being scrutinized by others. You guys are so low and you feed off of the opportunity to bring someone down as low as you. Dont agree with what I am saying? THEN you are the ego tystical panzy bitch I speak of in this very thread. I miss the days when I used to be on here and people actually cared to give quality advice.

You mad?

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wut

zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10) zriess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some people post some interesting stuff. And when there's nothing good, there are always lulz to be had. Also, I like helping with the things I can and listening to the guys who know what they're talking about.
    Kinesiology undergrad- Athletic Training

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7087691
    for anyone wondering about gyno