RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good test booster for me?

At 21 years old I suspected I had low testosterone. My first doctor flat out refused to test me.

I switched to a new doctor. The doctor did not test for free testosterone, but total was 328 on a 'normal' range of 241-827

This is obviously very low for 21. However, the nurse told me it was normal. When I asked to speak to my doctor they refused; "The test is fine, don't worry".

Well, so much for good health care. I guess I'll have to go to an endo myself and hope that he doesn't give me the same run around. But for now, I'm so disgusted with doctors that I don't even want to think about it.

What might be causing low test in an otherwise healthy 21 year old male (with pretty much normal sex drive, facial hair, etc.)?

AND, what supplements might jumpstart my natural test production?

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First talk to an Endo man.

If you use supps and then go to an Endo the endo will not be able to accurately test to see what going on.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    animal test. me and my buddy are 22, with tons of test floating around in us, and the active ingrediants in there helped us more than you know. he gained 12 lbs i gained 11.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RM36 View Post
    At 21 years old I suspected I had low testosterone. My first doctor flat out refused to test me.

I switched to a new doctor. The doctor did not test for free testosterone, but total was 328 on a 'normal' range of 241-827

This is obviously very low for 21. However, the nurse told me it was normal. When I asked to speak to my doctor they refused; "The test is fine, don't worry".

Well, so much for good health care. I guess I'll have to go to an endo myself and hope that he doesn't give me the same run around. But for now, I'm so disgusted with doctors that I don't even want to think about it.

What might be causing low test in an otherwise healthy 21 year old male (with pretty much normal sex drive, facial hair, etc.)?

AND, what supplements might jumpstart my natural test production?
    I would get another doctors opinion, although your test levels are not below normal range. My levels were down where yours are when I was 18, but no doctor wanted to do anything as well, until 1 recommended Androgel but I declined when I saw acne as a side effect; i had horrible acne in middle school that ruined my social life for a year. I remember the first supplement that I ever used that made a big difference in my quality of life was an AI, Rebound XT from designer supplements. Although it is not currently on the market any more, there are many other great options available.

I would have to say based off of personal experiences, you would be a 21 year old who is a prime-candidate for a test booster. I would say best of luck getting a physician to do anything about your levels because they are not low enough to have a doc freak out about. I've been there.

I would avoid things like ZMA and Trib based, and go for a test booster that is solid any complete that takes a multi-step approach to get the most out of it.

Mike
    ….

RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RM36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I would get another doctors opinion, although your test levels are not below normal range. My levels were down where yours are when I was 18, but no doctor wanted to do anything as well, until 1 recommended Androgel but I declined when I saw acne as a side effect; i had horrible acne in middle school that ruined my social life for a year. I remember the first supplement that I ever used that made a big difference in my quality of life was an AI, Rebound XT from designer supplements. Although it is not currently on the market any more, there are many other great options available.

I would have to say based off of personal experiences, you would be a 21 year old who is a prime-candidate for a test booster. I would say best of luck getting a physician to do anything about your levels because they are not low enough to have a doc freak out about. I've been there.

I would avoid things like ZMA and Trib based, and go for a test booster that is solid any complete that takes a multi-step approach to get the most out of it.

Mike
    Thanks a lot for the info, repped. I was actually considering 6-oxo in the hopes that it might permanently jumpstart increased test production if i'm converting too much to estrogen.

You said your levels were like that a 18... What happened since then? Did they go up naturally with time? Did they get worse? Thanks again

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RM36 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the info, repped. I was actually considering 6-oxo in the hopes that it might permanently jumpstart increased test production if i'm converting too much to estrogen.

You said your levels were like that a 18... What happened since then? Did they go up naturally with time? Did they get worse? Thanks again
    6-oxo would be a good option. You could also look into direct test boosting as well, whereas 6-oxo is a great addition to hit the indirect approach to boosting test. Something like Regenesen may also be worthwhile to look into as it utilizes the Direct, Indirect, and Freeing up bound inactive testosterone approaches.

Well I am 20 now. I used a variety of test boosters in my day with great results. I have no clue what my test levels are now, and honestly do not care. I get blood work done a lot as I am a nursing student, so if they were anything of concern, I am sure my doctor would let me know.

I would say pick a test booster, and go for it. Your levels are not low enough to be of medical intervention from my personal experience so I wouldn't worry to much. OTC test boosters are not essential but may help you quite a bit.

Mike
    ….