Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

L-Arginine. When IS the best time to take?

Hello everyone. I'm a new boy here. I want to learn and learn from the best and most knowledgable in the field of fitness - and that's you guys. After browsing this HUGE forum for some time now I thought it was time to sign up, show myself and get involved!!! ;-)

SO...

I've been reading this massive thread about Arginine reducing excercise induced GH, but without reading every single line (it's many pages long!) I'd like your opinion on when (if at all) it's best to take L-Arginine.

It seems a little confusing that if it is proven that Arg reduces GH then it is rather counter-productive to take it pre-excercise and befuddles (a yokel British term - forgive my country roots) me even more when the industry pushes NO products rich in L-Arg as a pre-excercise intensifier.

I tried some NO-xplode and to be honest it didn't do that much for me that 5g of L-Arg with a couple of espresso's couldn't do but without the worry of not understanding what I was putting in my body.

Over to you guys. I would appreciate your view. L-Arg is cheap and so is coffee. NO products are expensive. Both give decent pumps and vascularity - but I don't want the temporary high of a pump if it's suppressing what little GH I have left at my age!

In short, I don't want to take something that's gonna hold me back!

Cheers.

Z.
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has anyone tried L-Arginine pre and post to keep longer pumps?

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like to hear more on this also
    big is bad!!

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there are a few great nitric oxide products that I think we can all agree will help your performance in the gym.

But IMO they arent going to put any more muscle on you than not taking them would. I just take them for that little boost for the weight room.

with that being said,

NO limits
    Nitrace
    Superdump 250
    White flood

are all good products

everyone has their favorites.

but you could definetely just order some bulk arginine AKG and citrulline Malate and dose them however you want. It would save you some green.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take L-arninine about 45-30 minutes before i go to the gym.

jeremyhaas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

after waking and before bed

In light of the research saying exercise plus l-arginine blunts GH release, but l-arginine at rest promotes GH release, I take l-arginine first thing in the morning and right before bed. I've only been doing this for a few weeks so I can't quote results. I haven't noticed any difference in pumps, but I'm not taking it pre-workout.
    DOMINATE10

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeremyhaas View Post
    In light of the research saying exercise plus l-arginine blunts GH release, but l-arginine at rest promotes GH release, I take l-arginine first thing in the morning and right before bed. I've only been doing this for a few weeks so I can't quote results. I haven't noticed any difference in pumps, but I'm not taking it pre-workout.
    agreed

Originally Posted by mv520 View Post
    i take L-arninine about 45-30 minutes before i go to the gym.

this is possibly the worst time to take arginine, if you care about training induced GH levels.

I would either take it 2 h before training or during the workout.

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks all.

There's some good replies here, but they seem both ends of the spectrum.

Is there any basis to the idea that L-Arg boosts GH during REST periods? If that was the case, should I take it before bed after an afternoon workout? Should I take it pre fasted cardio that I perform 3-4 times a week early in the morning? It's supposed to be taken on an empty stomach, so I would suggest these are the best times if taking it pre-resistance workout is not doing any good.

More opinions needed please!

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

It would be really interesting to see if taking it this way makes a difference jeremyhaas. Thanks for your reply and please let us know. Also, what quantity are you taking?

Cheers

Z.

ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pre workout, post workout, before bed.

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed!! Everything I've read is on line with this.
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cew_06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i recently bought some AAKG powder and some glutamine (higher power brand)

i wake up in the morning, combine 1 teaspoon of glutamine and 2 teaspoons, AAKG with abount 10 ounces of water, throw in a little crystal light powder for taste, and consume first thing in the morning, and right before i go to bed.

i have noticed a bit of an increased pump and a bit more muscular endurance. i've only been using it for 3 days, so hopefully it will continue to get better.

worth a try i'd say.

mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mv520 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the info :P.

i found the following info on a site
    =>http://lookgoodfeelamazing.com/27.html

""Directions for use (please read carefully)

L-arginine is what is called dose dependent and timing dependent. That means the amount of l-arginine ingested is relative to the benefits received.

Additionally, l-arginine is timing dependent. That means that the time of day that you take l-arginine affects the benefits received.

Daily doses of L-arginine will provide cardio-vascular benefit, Nitric oxide, sperm motility and count as well as a host of other general and specific health benefits.

You will not get the anti-aging benefits from taking L-arginine during the day. That requires a much different protocol. You take the same L-arginine formulation but in a much different way.

2 Protocols:

1. Daytime (Nitric Oxide Protocol)

The Nitric Oxide protocol is comprised of ingesting 6 grams, which is 6,000 milligrams of specifically formulated arginine, 1-3 times during the day.

Benefits following the Daytime Protocol:

* Anti-oxidant
    * Is Rejuvenative
    * Is an Adaptogen
    * Boosts energy level
    * Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
    * Reduces blood pressure
    * Reduces risk of heart disease, stroke and cholesterol
    * Unclogs arteries
    * Reduces the risk of cardio-vascular heart disease
    * Improves cardio-vascular disease that is already prevalent
    * Helps in promoting healthy Sexual Performance

Directions for taking L'arginine for Daytime Use: (General Health Benefits)

Suggested Serving: Mix one serving (3/4 scoop providing 3 g L-arginine) with 4-8 oz. water (depending on individual taste). Stir to dissolve. If water is very cold, mixture will take about 1 minute to dissolve. Add 3-4 cubes of ice to activate the flavour system (if desired). One serving (1 scoop) may be taken one to three times per day. Do not take within ? hour of other meals or drinks. Do not mix with high glycemic drinks, flavoured water, or juices.

2. Night-time (Anti Aging Protocol)

The anti-aging protocol is comprised of ingesting 10 grams of elemental l-arginine only at bedtime on a totally empty stomach, which accesses the delta sleep cycle. If you take l-arginine during the night you will get all of the benefits of Nitric Oxide and anti-aging. If you take l-arginine during the day you won?t get any anti-aging benefits. It really just depends on what people are looking for.

Benefits following the Night-time Protocol:

Increases Muscle Mass
    Supports Growth
    Stimulates Muscle Development
    Supports Hypothalamic Response
    Helps decrease Body Fat
    Anti-oxidant properties
    Helps maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
    Boosts energy levels
    Is Rejuvenative
    Helps in promoting Healthy Sexual Performance
    Is an Adaptogen
    Growth Hormone: Helps provide necessary building blocks for the body to maintain healthy growth hormone levels
    Helps produce Nitric Oxide
    Stimulates production of Human Anti-Aging mechanisms for those over 23 years.

Directions for taking Larginine for Night-time Use: (Anti-Aging Benefits)

Anti-aging benefits of L-arginine only occurs when 6-10 grams of specifically formulated L-arginine is ingested in a low glycemic format with no competing proteins or amino acids present.

Mix 2 servings (2 full scoops) in desired amount of water, 30 minutes prior to sleep on an empty stomach. Do not ingest food, including protein drinks, high glycemic drinks, or supplements containing any other amino acids with or within 2 hours of taking this product at bedtime. Ingesting food, amino acids, or high glycemic ingredients with or near this product is not in any way harmful, it simply will negate the benefits.

L-Arginine will not work unless you follow this protocol. If you don't go to sleep within that time frame or if there is a presence of food, the L-arginine will not cross the blood brain-barrier.

The L-Arginine benefits for the night-time protocol will be wasted. You need to sleep for a minimum of 4 hours. Ideally you should sleep 8 hours for your body to repair itself.

You will still get the Cardio-vascular benefits, but not the anti-aging benefits.""

The above post is a great heads-up, but there is a problem...

Originally Posted by mv520 View Post

Directions for taking Larginine for Night-time Use: (Anti-Aging Benefits)

Anti-aging benefits of L-arginine only occurs when 6-10 grams of specifically formulated L-arginine is ingested in a low glycemic format with no competing proteins or amino acids present.

Mix 2 servings (2 full scoops) in desired amount of water, 30 minutes prior to sleep on an empty stomach. Do not ingest food, including protein drinks, high glycemic drinks, or supplements containing any other amino acids with or within 2 hours of taking this product at bedtime. Ingesting food, amino acids, or high glycemic ingredients with or near this product is not in any way harmful, it simply will negate the benefits.

L-Arginine will not work unless you follow this protocol. If you don't go to sleep within that time frame or if there is a presence of food, the L-arginine will not cross the blood brain-barrier.

The L-Arginine benefits for the night-time protocol will be wasted. You need to sleep for a minimum of 4 hours. Ideally you should sleep 8 hours for your body to repair itself.

You will still get the Cardio-vascular benefits, but not the anti-aging benefits.""
    If L-Arg is only supposed to be taken on an EMPTY stomach at night, where does that leave the other neccessity, i.e. the pre-sleep protein shake?

I can't go to bed without one. If I do, my stomach is too empty and therefore night-time protein fuelled muscle growth and repair will not only be almost non-existant, but chances are, the body will go catabolic.

Looks like you can't do both!

Bumpity bump.

Still can't get my head round taking this on an empty stomach. Surely it's a big no-no for someone aiming to build muscle to ever have an empty stomach?

There just doesn't seem to be a best time to take Arginine to maximum effect!

Am I right or wrong?

OK, so I tried taking this during the evening say an hour before my bedtime protein. OK, guts were fairly empty BUT...

I've taken 4-5g on occassions and every time I've stirred in the night feeling really hot and in particular hot on the palms of my hands. This only seems to occur when taking L-Arg before bed.

Anyone else get these strange sensations? I thought it was supposed to improve blood flow to *ahem* other areas... not the hands!

JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000) JTFisher79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    anybody have any more info on this

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zaxxxon View Post
    OK, so I tried taking this during the evening say an hour before my bedtime protein. OK, guts were fairly empty BUT...

I've taken 4-5g on occassions and every time I've stirred in the night feeling really hot and in particular hot on the palms of my hands. This only seems to occur when taking L-Arg before bed.

Anyone else get these strange sensations? I thought it was supposed to improve blood flow to *ahem* other areas... not the hands!
    L-Arginine definitely promotes blood flow to "other" regions when taken pre-"bed", in my experience.

Registered User skybluevodka123's Avatar
    skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skybluevodka123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if i take white blood before i sleep will i get the same benefits as l-arginine

i think WB is an ethyl ester and may have a couple of other things in it

DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) DriftMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't recommend the L-arginine pre and post WO due to studies showing it does lower GH levels. I don't think this is fully answered. There's a study that I believe Alan posted somewhere in this forum showing it (or pubmed probably has an abstract from it).

As for prebed, I would recommend taking it 30mins before bed along with whatever else you have to take on an empty stomach and right before you hit the rack, drink your shake(or eat your cc).
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=170889621&posted=1#post170889621

Conclusion: EAT THE WHOLE DAMN EGG!

Cutting, do not disturb. Alkaline's Avatar
    Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    take it before bed, I always get vivid dreams and fall asleep/wake up better than if I don't take it.
    In life you struggle to get the weight off your shoulders, in the gym you struggle to pile it on

Cycub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here we go again

Hello there,
    Like the member before me, I'm trying to find the answer, when is the best time to take arginine and sadly I'm lost in this thread. I cannot find a clear answer. My Dr. suggests not to take it at all, lol, however if I'm going to he recommends during the day not at night. Help please.

Thanks all!

p.s. I should add that his recommendation to not take it at all is not medically related to myself, meaning, he's not a big fan of supplement pills and would rather I use food to supplement.

Registered User JoeTheXperience's Avatar
    JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does anyone take arginine before bed? Does it really decrease GH levels?

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    best time of day to take arginine is anytime. Take it anytime of the day and throw it in the trash. At least there it can't mess with your arginase enzyme
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

then who was aesthetics? Crip55muscleMax's Avatar
    Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100) Crip55muscleMax is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by An Inconvenient Bro View Post
    best time of day to take arginine is anytime. Take it anytime of the day and throw it in the trash. At least there it can't mess with your arginase enzyme
    This .
    Take it anytime you feel like popping useless pills in your mouth

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im not crazy about L-Arginine. I prefer Citrulline. Scientific studies indicate Citrulline as the best ingredient hands down. Arginine is a thing of the past regardless of what others might say. I've tested it out individually and in blends and although a bit of a pump it's not much. I've gone as high as 9grams of Citrulline Malate or so. But it wasn't in a formula. And it was still better then everything i tried. But after further research I realized L-Citrulline to be a better candidate for an ingredient because you get more Citrulline that way 1 gram to 1 gram because it's bond w/Malate.

JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeTheXperience will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    would an arginine + citrulline supp be better? or is it still a waste?

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats with so many old and dead threads getting bumped?

other than today, this threads last post was like a yaer ago
    goodbros, always and forever.

Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    whats with so many old and dead threads getting bumped?

other than today, this threads last post was like a yaer ago
    its called I actually used the search function instead of posting a new thread and getting bitched at

rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500) rockandrollaz is not very helpful. (-500)
    re-bump .. I bought L arginine yesterday and after reading this I don't have a clue but I understand it does change when you take it.
    basically leaving pre-post workout out, best in the morning just before breakfast, or in the night just before bedtime?