Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2394
    evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit evothug's BodySpace

have to write a 2500/3000 word essay before tomorrow

its 10pm here in the UK, I have to get it in 3pm 2moro max. Im staying up all night. Plus i have to make some changes to another essay.

is this possible?

any tips on staying up all night whilst keeping my brain a little active?
    "The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile."

๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏)

"In this country, you gotta get the reps first. Then when you get the reps, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

BodyPoints: 7339
    MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MC_Ake's BodySpace
    1. Write pen0r in HeatherAC 3000 times....
    2. Post results....
    3. ????....
    4. Profit....

Edit: Give them mo'fo's a 9000 word essay, lol'z....

Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11023
    BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BradleyLake has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BradleyLake's BodySpace
    Ye it's possible but it's gonna suck ass. I've done it multiple times. Coffee, short breaks for food and washing your face every now and then seems to help me.

evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) evothug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MC_Ake View Post
    1. Write pen0r in HeatherAC 3000 times....
    2. Post results....
    3. ????....
    4. Profit....
    NO!!!!! not the "...." guy!#

Originally Posted by BradleyLake View Post
    Ye it's possible but it's gonna suck ass. I've done it multiple times. Coffee, short breaks for food and washing your face every now and then seems to help me.
    yeah, its gunna be a battle bro! cheers for advice.
    "The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile."

"In this country, you gotta get the reps first. Then when you get the reps, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

Stats: 6'4", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5052
    Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reiv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Reiv's BodySpace
    All i can say is "QUOTES" Serriously, use loads, even if they're not relevant
    Bodybuilding is 70% diet 30% Gym time. Fact.

Stats: 6'3", 208 lbs
    horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit horriblecreation's BodySpace
    dude i had to do this just last week. 4 month research paper in 5 hours ftw haha

i took the red pills out of my animal pump.....3 of those suckers kept me going all freaking night haha
    ★♦★Ⓤnited Ⓕemale Ⓜisc Ⓖuild★♦★

\

Originally Posted by horriblecreation View Post
    dude i had to do this just last week. 4 month research paper in 5 hours ftw haha

i took the red pills out of my animal pump.....3 of those suckers kept me going all freaking night haha
    tell me about it dude, i shouldve started this around december

BodyPoints: 439
    Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Enlightenment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Enlightenment's BodySpace
    yeah its possible, but get off the misc and start now

once you get started you're coasting

Stats: 5'9", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4483
    Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ric_Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ric_Daddy's BodySpace
    lol, if it weren't for the night before, nothing would get done!

Whats your essay on?
    "Love the workout, not the results." - Greg Plitt.

Never give in, Never give up... NEVER BACK DOWN

Stats: 6'3", 236 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17410
    GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GOON_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GOON_'s BodySpace
    i just wrote 2 papers in less than 4.5 hours. granted they are on the short side. when it comes to writing papers my motto is "one shot one kill"

Stats: 5'9", 169 lbs
    BodyPoints: 38904
    7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 7Happy7's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by horriblecreation View Post

those red pills are badass for focus
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5860
    T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit T-Wrecks's BodySpace
    Meet your new best friend: Adderall.

Stats: 6'0", 241 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3315
    Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lothar Allen has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Lothar Allen's BodySpace
    smoking cigars tend to help me too.
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew

Wer kaempft, kann verlieren. Wer nicht kaempft, hat schon verloren.

Originally Posted by Enlightenment View Post
    yeah its possible, but get off the misc and start now

once you get started you're coasting
    yeah just having a break, been making tonnes of notes all day. will start after some food.

Originally Posted by richardm80 View Post
    lol, if it weren't for the night before, nothing would get done!

Whats your essay on?
    yeahh haha

it's History ... here's the question

?Tsarist rule in the years 1856 to 1917 and Communist rule from the death of Lenin to the fall of Khrushchev both depended on high degrees of central power and control by the state. The similarities between the two forms of government were therefore much greater than the differences? How far do you agree?

=/

Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    im all out of my rhodiola rosacea. that stuffs great for focus

Stats: 6'3", 208 lbs
    horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) horriblecreation has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit horriblecreation's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    ya man, i took one apart and snorted it for better effects.

ok i didnt snort it, but inside its a fine, white powder....hmmmmm.......haha
    ★♦★Ⓤnited Ⓕemale Ⓜisc Ⓖuild★♦★

\

BodyPoints: 7339
    MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MC_Ake has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MC_Ake's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by evothug View Post
    NO!!!!! not the "...." guy!#

yeah, its gunna be a battle bro! cheers for advice.
    How am I the "...." guy????....
    I cannot help it, lol....

Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit El Dorko's BodySpace
    get off misc?
    rly brah
    The Weeknd >> Nohomobreh

Lift.Lie.Lust <3

I rep back, just sayin'

Originally Posted by Eldorko90 View Post
    get off misc?
    rly brah
    ive only been on about 30 mins in total today

Stats: 5'7", 183 lbs
    El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) El Dorko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit El Dorko's BodySpace
    ive only been on about 30 mins in total today
    thats 500 words brah
    The Weeknd >> Nohomobreh

Lift.Lie.Lust <3

I rep back, just sayin'

500 Internal Server Error GuybrushThreepwood's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 7335
    GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GuybrushThreepwood's BodySpace

im all out of my rhodiola rosacea. that stuffs great for focus
    Whats rhodiola rosacea? Whats it do? How does it keep you focused? (serious)
    kalagan krew up in this mother fucқer!

willIevermakeit will never make it.

Stats: 5'9", 169 lbs
    BodyPoints: 38904
    7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 7Happy7 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 7Happy7's BodySpace
    tell me about it dude, i shouldve started this around december
    i hate that feeling of kicking yourself when you're writing it. It distracts me like a bitch "you dumb fcuk you could be fapping and sleeping now if you did this 4 months ago you stupid chink"
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood View Post
    Whats rhodiola rosacea? Whats it do? How does it keep you focused? (serious)
    I'm pretty sure it helped me get over this depression I had for a couple years during the winter. Not only that, I just felt I could focus 100x better. It also helps the body cope/adapt with stress.

Rhodiola rosea is effective for improving mood and alleviating depression. Russian research shows that it improves both physical and mental performance, reduces fatigue, and prevents high-altitude sickness. In one study, the Rhodiola rosea group decreased proofreading errors by 88% while the control group increased proofreading errors by 84%. Rhodiola rosea's effects are attributed to its ability to optimise serotonin and dopamine levels, due to monoamine oxidase inhibition and to its influence on opioid peptides such as beta-endorphins.[citation needed]

Substances like these are referred to as adaptogens. They differ from stimulants, and do not have the same health consequences as nicotine, etc.

Publication of a double-blind, placebo controlled clinical trial shows a significant effect for SHR-5 Rhodiola extract in cases of mild-to-moderate depression.[2]
    The NOW vitamin company sells it, you can get it in this UK supp store.. but I think its sold out at the min.

Stats: 6'5"
    BodyPoints: 4559
    UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UGAdawg2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit UGAdawg2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Terike View Post
    Meet your new best friend: Adderall.
    x2 man. Took these things one late night to stay up to study. I started reading the chapters the exam was over. Before I knew it, the sun was coming up.

im out misc. wish me luck

GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GuybrushThreepwood has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I'm pretty sure it helped me get over this depression I had for a couple years during the winter. Not only that, I just felt I could focus 100x better. It also helps the body cope/adapt with stress.

The NOW vitamin company sells it, you can get it in this UK supp store.. but I think its sold out at the min.
    i'm not depressed but i could do with something to keep me focused.

would you reccomend it for revising?

Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6013
    exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit exl's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Reiv View Post
    All i can say is "QUOTES" Serriously, use loads, even if they're not relevant
    listen to this man!

here's a simple battle plan to write any college paper:

1. Break up your response into a few sizable chunks, like answer the question covering 3 points, such as "there are three main reason why blah blah blah"
    2. Write as much as you can about each part, even ramble a bit and repeat a few things, insert your own opinions, compare to stuff covered in the class thus far etc
    3. insert quotes galore. go to wikipedia and just quote facts, statistics, quotes from other people, dates etc etc this has two benefits: it makes your paper appear to be based on fact and it fluffs up the word count a LOT
    4. if you have to use a minimum of X amount of different sources just grab misc data from places, like the definition of a main word in your paper from m-w.com, briefly explain how something works from howstuffworks.com, or just random stuff from googled search pages or news sites (cnn, msnbc)
    5. repeat a bunch of stuff from your paper and intro in your closing to beef up the word count some more
    6. slightly increase the header, footer and side margins to add more pages, and use VERDANA font if you can because it has a very wide tracking (dont use fonts with tight tracking like times new roman or arial)

good luck!

T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) T-Wrecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood View Post
    i'm not depressed but i could do with something to keep me focused.

would you reccomend it for revising?
    Any kind of important / hardcore studying calls for Adderall!

Seriously though, I couldn't get through finals without these.

Originally Posted by exl View Post
    listen to this man!

here's a simple battle plan to write any college paper:

1. Break up your response into a few sizable chunks, like answer the question covering 3 points, such as "there are three main reason why blah blah blah"
    2. Write as much as you can about each part, even ramble a bit and repeat a few things, insert your own opinions, compare to stuff covered in the class thus far etc
    3. insert quotes galore. go to wikipedia and just quote facts, statistics, quotes from other people, dates etc etc this has two benefits: it makes your paper appear to be based on fact and it fluffs up the word count a LOT
    4. if you have to use a minimum of X amount of different sources just grab misc data from places, like the definition of a main word in your paper from m-w.com, briefly explain how something works from howstuffworks.com, or just random stuff from googled search pages or news sites (cnn, msnbc)
    5. repeat a bunch of stuff from your paper and intro in your closing to beef up the word count some more
    6. slightly increase the header, footer and side margins to add more pages, and use VERDANA font if you can because it has a very wide tracking (dont use fonts with tight tracking like times new roman or arial)

good luck!

DONE
    Most important aspect of lengthening a paper: Find all of the periods and make them 1-2 sizes bigger then the rest of the paper. It really extends your paper and it is very hard to detect.

Any kind of important / hardcore studying calls for Adderall!

Seriously though, I couldn't get through finals without these.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adderall

Dude, that looks f*cking scary

You got ADHD?

Due to side effects including appetite suppression and weight loss, Adderall has also been used as an off-label drug for obesity.[7]

Adderall is also reportedly widely used as a "study drug" at most major American universities. Adderall is reported to help focus energy and concentration to a much higher level than normal. It is an amphetamine and works similarly to cocaine, enabling the user to focus and stay awake.[8] Stories of students writing papers for an unusual number of continuous hours [(e.g., 14 hours], or cramming all night for an exam with no loss of energy or concentrations are common. However, the user reportedly can suffer from drastic side effects the following day if Adderall was used to avoid a normal sleep pattern. These reported side effects include temporary loss of vision, sleeping over 14 hours, muscle spasms, vomiting, mental confusion, etc. William Frankenberger, psychology professor at University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, led at a study at the university in 2004 that reported 14% of the campus had abused some form of ADHD drug, including Adderall.[9]. College campuses known to be highly competitive or have a high rate of binge drinking had up to 25% of students who misused an ADHD medication within one year, a survey of students at 119 colleges across the country concluded.[10]. Other forms of ADHD medication used as a performance enhancing drug include Ritalin, Concerta, and Dexedrine.
    "/

Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6013
    exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) exl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit exl's BodySpace
    Most important aspect of lengthening a paper: Find all of the periods and make them 1-2 sizes bigger then the rest of the paper. It really extends your paper and it is very hard to detect.
    lol i had to try that myself to believe it, but you're right! it increase the spaces between the lines some, and yet the periods still look the same size. well done sir!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast