drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boosting HGH w/ L-Arginine & L-Glutamine

I came across and interesting website which explained how L-Argenine & L-Glutamine can help increase HGH up to 400% when taken at certain times.

I'm going to cut a bit of the article, credit the author, an give the link as the articles run several pages.

Let me know what you think, and if anyone has tried this to boost HGH....

Begin paste:
    ? 1991-2007 Jerry Emanuelson

Chapter 4

ARGININE

Note: If you came directly to this page from a search engine, and are looking for information about human growth hormone, you will find the most comprehensive information about HGH in the next chapter.

Arginine is an amino acid that is known as a growth hormone releaser. The decrease of growth hormone in the human body with aging is a major reason why muscle mass tends to decrease with age and body fat tends to increase with age. Decreases in growth hormone also are partially responsible for the slower rate of skin growth with aging, which results in thinner and less flexible skin. Injections of growth hormone can reverse these problems. Even though the cost of growth hormone injections have come down in price considerably in the past few years, they are still very costly. Growth hormone injections introduce growth hormone in a manner that is very different from the way it is produced by the pituitary gland. Growth hormone cannot be taken orally, because it is broken down in the digestive tract.

An alternative method of increasing one's level of growth hormone is to take a growth hormone releaser such as arginine. L-arginine, or L-arginine hydrochloride, taken on an empty stomach, will cause a significant release of growth hormone in many people. It is necessary, however, to use a very large dose of arginine: 10 to 30 grams, depending upon many factors such as one's age and body weight. Taking a few capsules of arginine will have no effect on growth hormone in adults. Arginine's growth hormone release is enhanced if supplemental choline and B5 (calcium pantothenate) are taken at the same time. The choline can be in the form of any available form of choline or DMAE supplement. (Centrophenoxine, a very safe substance available from European or Mexican pharmacies, can also be used as a choline source. Centrophenoxine is converted to choline in the body.)

Article #2 on HGH - Begin Paste:
    There has been only one scientific study showing that L-glutamine causes HGH release, but there is a large body of anecdotal evidence from anti-aging physicians and their patients that L-glutamine is actually effective in persons under about age 45.

There is a large body of scientific study on the effects of L-arginine on growth hormone release. In fact, the administration of a large dose of L-arginine is the standard test for the ability of the pituitary to release growth hormone. (Another test using insulin is actually more effective, but it is not accepted as the standard test by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.) Most scientists believe that L-arginine promotes HGH release by inhibiting ****tostatin. L-arginine has many other benefits in addition to being a growth hormone releaser. See the chapter of this manual on Arginine for additional information about using arginine as a growth hormone releaser and for safety warnings about the use of arginine.

There are several problems with the use of amino acids as HGH releasers. Their effectiveness generally diminishes with age, and with continued use. This has led some people to the opinion that amino acids such as L-arginine are weak HGH releasers. This can be a dangerous assumption. In some young people, L-arginine may actually cause dangerously high levels of HGH release. Many young people use L-arginine, but it should not be used by anyone until at least 5 years after they have completed their long bone growth (unless they are under close medical supervision).

I personally know of one 19 year-old female who took L-arginine (about ten grams) before bedtime for one week. She stopped after one week because it was making her nauseous, which was an indication of an excessive level of HGH release. Even though she had not grown since she was 16, during the subsequent month, she grew an additional inch, and had a noticeable growth of her heel bones.

For most people, the doses of amino acids mentioned above (2 grams of L-glutamine and 10-30 grams of L-arginine) are about right for maintaining youthful levels of HGH beginning at about age 30, and continuing into the 40's, and sometimes (but very rarely) beyond 50. In order to maintain its effectiveness, these amino acids should be used for about 6 weeks, then stopped for 2 or 3 weeks. The same 6-week ON, 2 or 3 weeks OFF cycle can be continued indefinitely. This cycling helps to maintain the effectiveness of the HGH release.

Unfortunately, the effectiveness of HGH release with amino acids is highly variable from individual to individual. (I cannot emphasize this individual variability enough!) For some people, it is not a very effective means of HGH release for any long period of time. For a few (very few) others, it maintains its effectiveness until the age of 60 and beyond.

End Copy & Paste.

Complete Article is here: http://www.futurescience.com/hgh.html and http://www.futurescience.com/arginine.html

Note: If links don't work, google them and read the cached copy.

What do you think?
    David
    ~~~~~

brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That freaked me out man! I have read studies that show that taking L-Arginine before bed can help reduce bodyfat. I used to take like 4 grams before bed. I don't know if i want to now, if I'm going to grow larger bones or body parts!
    Gaspari Spirodex
    Purple Wraath
    Orange Triad
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    LG Lipotropic protein

drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drachford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure that would be an issue - but again, the girl was 19 and taking 10 grams... article states
    "Many young people use L-arginine, but it should not be used by anyone until at least 5 years after they have completed their long bone growth (unless they are under close medical supervision)."

And, she was getting naseaus... effectively "ODing" on Arginine.

Heck I think it's worth studying... and getting some feeback from people who use it.
    David
    ~~~~~

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the small, transient boosts you get from arginine are insignificant. right now, there really isn't anything worth taking for increasing GH aside from taking Rx hGH.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by u5711 View Post
    the small, transient boosts you get from arginine are insignificant. right now, there really isn't anything worth taking for increasing GH aside from taking Rx hGH.
    true stuff . . . arginine will only temporarily boost GH
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000) Clemenza is just really nice. (+1000)
    She could have felt nausious from a drop in blood pressure from such a high dosage of arginine. I've been using about 10g of arginine a day for the past 3 years. I wish it helped me grow an extra inch

marcello7x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just came across this article too, then did a google search to see what others had to say and i showed up here.

Its worth trying i think.

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's very minute and will not happen in succession. If you did get a jolt of HGH it would be nothing that you'd be able to feel, and there aren't very noninvasive methods of measuring HGH (no doc will waste their time getting nurses to draw your blood again and again)... and it's not constant.

If this were true, no one would spend thousands of dollars on HGH kits when they can go down to their local nutrition store to order pounds of arginine. I sure as hell know that I'd have pounds of that stuff at my house. Arginine pre bed helps me to get deeper sleeps, but that's about all it does when taken pre bed.

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    She could have felt nausious from a drop in blood pressure from such a high dosage of arginine. I've been using about 10g of arginine a day for the past 3 years. I wish it helped me grow an extra inch
    Why so much everyday?

D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1111 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    L-Argine is great for a wicked pump,i get a real good pump from 2 grams an hour before work out.
    LUCIFER IS MY TRAINING PARTNER.
    ....BENT ROWS TO GROW:)

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drachford View Post
    I personally know of one 19 year-old female who took L-arginine (about ten grams) before bedtime for one week. She stopped after one week because it was making her nauseous, which was an indication of an excessive level of HGH release.
    10-grams of arginine, and they think the nausea is from elevated plasma GH?

Brilliant.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RexHead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I supplemented 18g of l-arginine for 1 month at night and didn't notice any positive effects. I read some studies about gh increasing at this dosage. I figured after a month I would have felt something.

The only thing it did was bother my stomach and make me sick of arginine. It maybe physiological but I swear I can taste just 3g when I try putting it in my pre workout shake.
    Living like it's 12/21/12

eyeam2phat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking arginine and glutamine for about a week now and i can see a small difference in the mirrors at the gym in the PUMP and that is it ... i would say that taking arginine is similar to taking NO Xplode or something like that. I take it before a workout and after and glutamine when i wake up and after a workout with protein before a workout and before i go to bed ... I wonder is it good to take protein before bed ??? will it make me gain fat or just mass???

djint57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hGH Boosters

Hi! I am 27 yrs old and I started taking l-arginine (5gr), fenugreek (1gr), l-lysine (3gr), and mucuna p.(2gr) at bed time and morning time on an empty stomach to boost my hGH. The first 3 day I had a terrible headache and from day four till now my leg bones ache something like "growing pain" the pain comes and goes but its unconfortable at night.

Has anybody experieced anything like this? Or at least have an idea why the bone achiness?

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by djint57 View Post
    Hi! I am 27 yrs old and I started taking l-arginine (5gr), fenugreek (1gr), l-lysine (3gr), and mucuna p.(2gr) at bed time and morning time on an empty stomach to boost my hGH. The first 3 day I had a terrible headache and from day four till now my leg bones ache something like "growing pain" the pain comes and goes but its unconfortable at night.

Has anybody experieced anything like this? Or at least have an idea why the bone achiness?
    I think your nitric oxide levels are too high, which causes over dilation of your bloodvessels and thus the headaches and bone ache. You're only 27, reduce arginine by half and drop the lysine. Oh, and people complain that mucuna might cause headaches because it boost dopamine levels.

Gradually increase the amount when you start noticing the effects diminishing.

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    raising gh levels is overrated
    public speaking is the GOAT

Mike5373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    L-glutamine - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=219
    the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well

MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100) MusclesRHot is not very well liked. (-100)
    I heard SeroVital is the new kid on the block in terms of boosting your HGH levels. Obesity conference in San Antonio Texas just released a news story about it, I posted about it under the supplement forum. I saw it on the GNC web site. The science behind it is fascinating, I think I am going to give it a try. I disagree that HGH is overrated, it's pretty much the way to stay young, lean, strong, IF taken the right way. NOT injections, which cannot be controlled, I have seen too many use these and boy, it can backfire. Which is why I am so interested in SeroVital. Here is the link to their web site, I Googled the name and a bunch of info came up including the web site. I can't post it, because I am new here and haven't had 50 posts yet. :P Sorry.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MusclesRHot View Post
    I heard SeroVital is the new kid on the block in terms of boosting your HGH levels. Obesity conference in San Antonio Texas just released a news story about it, I posted about it under the supplement forum. I saw it on the GNC web site. The science behind it is fascinating, I think I am going to give it a try. I disagree that HGH is overrated, it's pretty much the way to stay young, lean, strong, IF taken the right way. NOT injections, which cannot be controlled, I have seen too many use these and boy, it can backfire. Which is why I am so interested in SeroVital. Here is the link to their web site, I Googled the name and a bunch of info came up including the web site. I can't post it, because I am new here and haven't had 50 posts yet. :P Sorry.
    SeroVital: 'a proprietary combination of amino acids'

Same shit, different pile. --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post507423421
    ~

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Socalchoirboy View Post
    raising gh levels is overrated

Come back in twenty years and say that.

gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaugegirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RexHead View Post
    I supplemented 18g of l-arginine for 1 month at night and didn't notice any positive effects. I read some studies about gh increasing at this dosage. I figured after a month I would have felt something.

The only thing it did was bother my stomach and make me sick of arginine. It maybe physiological but I swear I can taste just 3g when I try putting it in my pre workout shake.
    I work with L-Arginine on a regular basis, if you can "taste" 3 grams, you really need to question the quality of the raw material. With literally all amino acid production now being sourced from overseas there are drastic differences in the quality. I use a grade of L-arginine that is very effective, and it should be white in color with no strong taste. Now, if you are taking L-arginine AKG (the key ingredient in many of the NO based products), there is a distinct taste that depends on the quality, shelf life, and humidity. If your arginine supps do not have little desiccant packets in the jars, make sure you store in a cool dry place as any moisture in the dry powder will have negative effects.
    Muscle Gauge Nutrition- Company Vice President and Food Scientist

www.privatelabelmgn.com
    www.mgnstore.com

http://www.********.com/pages/Muscle-Gauge-Nutrition/153070871402726?ref=nf

Originally Posted by gaugegirl View Post
    I work with L-Arginine on a regular basis, if you can "taste" 3 grams, you really need to question the quality of the raw material. With literally all amino acid production now being sourced from overseas there are drastic differences in the quality. I use a grade of L-arginine that is very effective, and it should be white in color with no strong taste. Now, if you are taking L-arginine AKG (the key ingredient in many of the NO based products), there is a distinct taste that depends on the quality, shelf life, and humidity. If your arginine supps do not have little desiccant packets in the jars, make sure you store in a cool dry place as any moisture in the dry powder will have negative effects.
    The purity of arginine is a moot point when considering the fact that in healthy adults, oral arginine has no appreciable impact on hemodynamics whatsoever.
    ~

zammarelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eyeam2phat View Post
    I have been taking arginine and glutamine for about a week now and i can see a small difference in the mirrors at the gym in the PUMP and that is it ... i would say that taking arginine is similar to taking NO Xplode or something like that. I take it before a workout and after and glutamine when i wake up and after a workout with protein before a workout and before i go to bed ... I wonder is it good to take protein before bed ??? will it make me gain fat or just mass???
    Take casein protein before bed. No carbs. Its a slow digesting protein to keep your muscles replenished while in your sleep- fasting state

Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to rep you NO HYPE. Again and again.

gizaspot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

creatine arginine combined

Gday this is my first post on this thread. Im 34 years 6"5 112 kg. Been training most of my life. Started kickboxing boxing at young age was quite successful but stopped from injury. Been training hard for the past two months and gotten back into running a fair bit. My training week consist of roughly 4 days weights one day off with a good run and the other days are doing removals so im lifting carrying stuff up down stairs.. I dont have a car and live in the city so I walk alot I am very active. I have used creatine mostly when training also a good protein sup most of my adult life. Roughly six weeks ago I bought some pure arginine powder. I tried using creatine and arginine singular. But then I mixed the two using just water. I have to say even on a non training day drinking both together I get this lovely acidy tang and I feel pumped . I take a heaped tea spoon of creatine roughly two three times a day and a heaped tea spoon of arginine I would say close to 8 -10 grams a day. training days its great to . My question is to any body who might be qualified in the field or had experienced using both together is there any negative side affects mixing the two together? . I have had no negative side affects so far. Only positive . I train very hard when I train and I am starting to get my old body back. But ive never been as strong as I am now.

healingrocks1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

arginine + exercise

just founds this article - says that taking arginine plus exercising, actually reduced the HGH release, compared to just exercising....? Any comments?
    article on ncbi titled: Growth hormone, arginine and exercise.