Taurus106 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it good to drink protein before and after you workout?

Just wondering if its a good idea to drink before and after your workout? Possibly drink creatine during your workout- is this all too much? Not looking to gain weight just feeding the muscles.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    After your workout for Protein and Creatine.

Edit*
    I suppose you could take them anytime but I take mine after the workout for best transport and delivery

FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10) FLYBUCK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    After your workout for Protein and Creatine.

Edit*
    I suppose you could take them anytime but I take mine after the workout for best transport and delivery
    x2... I add in some gatorade ~10 min after protein and creatine drink.
    The body is capable of much more than the mind believes... just keep going!

Visit my journal at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109581641

Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Myosin10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    drink protein 25g whey+ carbs + creatine 30minutes pre workout
    drink EAA intra workout
    drink protein 20g whey & 20g casein + carbs + creatine ASAP post workout