Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I can't believe this day is finally here

This feels almost as if it is a dream right now. I still can't believe that the point of this journey is less than 24 hours away right now. Looking at myself 24 months ago, I would have never thought this would be possible. With drug addictions, alcohol, and basically no reason to carry on. I gave up football 2 years ago, now I am giving everything I got to get back in to it. This journey has been a damn good one. Every obstacle I have faced has been hurdled without looking back. I've had a lot of influential people in my life change things for me. God, and my family have been some of the big influences in this journey. I also have to say that this board has brought on a positive influence as well. People such as nighttrain, who busts his ass with his kids to make them the best they can be, G-mane.. always bringing the laughter, acbrits who showed that you can always make a comeback to football, WRBigbody who is pursuing the same journey as I am with college & semi pro ball,david with his inspirational quotes of the god & the bible, and a lot of other people on this board. Even though this is a tryout for a team than no one has ever heard of, and a league that no one has ever heard of... It feels like the NFL combine. Life is a game of football, and until you go through the struggles of life you will never fully understand this. Like football, and life.. the mistakes you make do have second chances. It's the will and power of your mind to correct these mistakes. The challenges that are put in front of you, are the challenges that shape the characteristics of your determination, and will to strive for everything that you have set forth to accomplish. So for all the young guys, and even older guys on here who are going through off-season... maybe your last off-season.. Every moment on the field, weight room,etc.. establishes your level of determination. How much do you want to give? How bad do you want it? If you set your mind on a course to accomplish your goals, and devote every ounce that you have into your goals.. You won't fail. I live by the philosophy of "go big, or go home..". Will you do the same this off-season?

Good luck to all of you high school, and college guys getting ready for next season.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

Oustide Linebacker 44 Dakidwondah's Avatar
    Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dakidwondah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do your thing at the try-outs!
    Position: Outside Linebacker
    'Pain is weakness leaving the body'

"It snows in my mind" Theater Jock's Avatar
    Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theater Jock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whoop ass sea bass
    University of Oregon class of 2013

Kobe, Kobe, white bitches

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck bro for whatever may come your way.

Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go out there and do your thing... everything u have worked for is gonna pay off
    ARMY STRONG

is sneaking up behind you Mr_O_2020's Avatar
    Location: Scotland, But I'm American, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr_O_2020 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck. You'll tear **** up, no doubt about it.

By the way, you look almost exacty like a guy that grew up near, although he's in jail now. Good to see that you didn't go that way.

Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100) Compton24_OLD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't forget to put education first
    I got mod negged-contribute to getting me back in the green by repping me!

currently cutting. "I'm dead serious this time."

Personal records-405x2 squat(may 3, 09)
    500 deadlift
    225x26 on barbell bench
    bodweight of 217+165 lbs on dips for 2 reps(may 5, 09)
    close grip 325
    155x2 barbell curl

finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fullback7 View Post
    This feels almost as if it is a dream right now. I still can't believe that the point of this journey is less than 24 hours away right now. Looking at myself 24 months ago, I would have never thought this would be possible. With drug addictions, alcohol, and basically no reason to carry on. I gave up football 2 years ago, now I am giving everything I got to get back in to it. This journey has been a damn good one. Every obstacle I have faced has been hurdled without looking back. I've had a lot of influential people in my life change things for me. God, and my family have been some of the big influences in this journey. I also have to say that this board has brought on a positive influence as well. People such as nighttrain, who busts his ass with his kids to make them the best they can be, G-mane.. always bringing the laughter, acbrits who showed that you can always make a comeback to football, WRBigbody who is pursuing the same journey as I am with college & semi pro ball,david with his inspirational quotes of the god & the bible, and a lot of other people on this board. Even though this is a tryout for a team than no one has ever heard of, and a league that no one has ever heard of... It feels like the NFL combine. Life is a game of football, and until you go through the struggles of life you will never fully understand this. Like football, and life.. the mistakes you make do have second chances. It's the will and power of your mind to correct these mistakes. The challenges that are put in front of you, are the challenges that shape the characteristics of your determination, and will to strive for everything that you have set forth to accomplish. So for all the young guys, and even older guys on here who are going through off-season... maybe your last off-season.. Every moment on the field, weight room,etc.. establishes your level of determination. How much do you want to give? How bad do you want it? If you set your mind on a course to accomplish your goals, and devote every ounce that you have into your goals.. You won't fail. I live by the philosophy of "go big, or go home..". Will you do the same this off-season?

Good luck to all of you high school, and college guys getting ready for next season.
    Good luck, I really hope your knee holds up. Is it a combine style try-out or a camp with position specific drills?

Report here first thing after tomorrow's try-out
    Currently on Defranco's Built Like A Badass.

gk45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big up's man. Do your work at the try-out, and everything else will fall into place. All you can do is go out, show them how bad you want it and are willing to bust your ass for it, and bring it on home. Good Luck from out west

Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fullback7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really appreciate it.

The tryout is also on my 21st birthday, which makes it even more special.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carl.c is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best of luck Fullback7 let us know how you did.

fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fbdt99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wow great post. i hope you make the team. good luck

fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfinn89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck man
    IRISH-49ERS-WARRIORS-SF GIANTS

♦ Bay Area Crew (Hella-Hyphy) ♦

KCCO

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah bro show them dudes at the tryouts how sports section members get down
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This feels almost as if it is a dream right now. I still can't believe that the point of this journey is less than 24 hours away right now. Looking at myself 24 months ago, I would have never thought this would be possible. With drug addictions, alcohol, and basically no reason to carry on. I gave up football 2 years ago, now I am giving everything I got to get back in to it. This journey has been a damn good one. Every obstacle I have faced has been hurdled without looking back. I've had a lot of influential people in my life change things for me. God, and my family have been some of the big influences in this journey. I also have to say that this board has brought on a positive influence as well. People such as nighttrain, who busts his ass with his kids to make them the best they can be, G-mane.. always bringing the laughter, acbrits who showed that you can always make a comeback to football, WRBigbody who is pursuing the same journey as I am with college & semi pro ball,david with his inspirational quotes of the god & the bible, and roid_monkey for telling people to use the VJB so I don't have to tell tham how to increase their vert and a lot of other people on this board. Even though this is a tryout for a team than no one has ever heard of, and a league that no one has ever heard of... It feels like the NFL combine. Life is a game of football, and until you go through the struggles of life you will never fully understand this. Like football, and life.. the mistakes you make do have second chances. It's the will and power of your mind to correct these mistakes. The challenges that are put in front of you, are the challenges that shape the characteristics of your determination, and will to strive for everything that you have set forth to accomplish. So for all the young guys, and even older guys on here who are going through off-season... maybe your last off-season.. Every moment on the field, weight room,etc.. establishes your level of determination. How much do you want to give? How bad do you want it? If you set your mind on a course to accomplish your goals, and devote every ounce that you have into your goals.. You won't fail. I live by the philosophy of "go big, or go home..". Will you do the same this off-season?

there its fixed
    Negs current month join date's on sight crew

mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpls28allday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck bud. put in work at that tryout like you know you can and you'll turn some heads.

Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Davidv602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck, God has definitely given you a blessing, with every step forward. He has truly blessed you in so many ways:
    (1 Peter 1:6-7): "In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which perishes, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ."

I think this one fits your life as of now, you have everything to be proud of. You turned your life around and your living out one of your dreams. Even if you cannot play because of medical reasons, what have you lost? Nothing. You've crossed every obstacle in your way and you've become mentally and physically stronger as a person. You've inspired tons of people, and have helped people in something you love.

I was looking for a verse in the bible but couldnt find it, Instead I came across that one. This one fits better, the one I was looking for was the one that talked about "If you ask the LORD for patience, he will give you chance to be patient, if you as the LORD. for courage, he will give you the chance to be courageous." God has definitely blessed you, I didnt get a chance to reply in your other thread. Keep in mind, that I am not saying this to bring you down in any way shape or form. Go out there and give it your all, do not worry about you knee. So what if it turns out your knee slows you down, etc. Look back on everything and that knee is like a fish in the ocean compared to what you've accomplished. You are a couple steps to being the next DeFranco. Go out there and give it your all.

Good Luck, Have Fun, GOD Bless.

cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck Fullback, I know you got it in ya

DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidJr74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good Luck Fullback.

aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaa55555 is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck brotha

huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck fullback! I'll pray for you
    "when life gives you a lemon say, 'yea, I like lemons, what else ya got?'"

position: Center... or wherever/Defensive End

stats: freshman
    Height-6'
    Weight-170lbs
    bench-180lbs
    deadlift-330lbs
    Squat(bellow parallel)-225lbs
    power clean-185lbs

Finally got home from the tryout, which all we did was warm-up, run 3 pass patterns, and 2 40's. My weight this morning was 223 pounds, I almost ****ted. Today is my carb up and the start of my bulking phase. Since I finished my tryout at 3 I've had my first day of cheat meals which consisted of, 3 kids pizza's at joes crabshack, a bowl of pasta, a large ice cream (that future dot ice cream ****), 2 chocolate milks, 2 medium pizza's from pizza hut, 4 coronas, a red bull and vodka, and a jack and coke. I'm going to eat 99% more clean on my carb ups, but I just thought that todays menu was something funny to throw in.

As for the tryout, I made the team. In fact I was one of the fastest guys out there. The coach clocked me at 2 4.4's, which I kind of laughed because I know I didn't run a 4.4. My knee held up nicely today, and didn't give me any problems. I also decided not to brace it, which didn't give me any problems. One thing to note though, was that when I was running my last 40 against last years starting CB.. I was seriously busting ass, and barely creeped by him.. At the finish line I completly busted my ass, and did a tumble for about 5 yards.Completly opening up my other knee with a big gash of blood. I wish my girl would have gotten it on video, but I only have the other stuff on, but I'll post it up tomorrow. Also, I was 1 of only 2 white guys there... and I showed up with a mohawk.
    Last edited by Fullback7; 05-04-2008 at 07:36 PM.
    CPT-ISSA
    Trainedbykevin.com

mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that bada$$ man. congrats. who knows where this path will take you! keep at though man. and keep posting.

Registered Shredder D-1Gladiator74's Avatar
    D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D-1Gladiator74 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good luck brah
    BMW M6... $100,000
    Rolex Watch... $3,400
    Armani Leather Jacket... $700

The look on your ex gf's face after cutting season... priceless

There are a lot of things money CAN buy, for everything else there's bodybuilding.

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn bro ur down to 223 jesus

nice job at the tryouts tho haha
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestle445 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good luck

SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAFD99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do work son
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fullfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." -Vince Lombardi

finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) finfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally got home from the tryout, which all we did was warm-up, run 3 pass patterns, and 2 40's. My weight this morning was 223 pounds, I almost ****ted. Today is my carb up and the start of my bulking phase. Since I finished my tryout at 3 I've had my first day of cheat meals which consisted of, 3 kids pizza's at joes crabshack, a bowl of pasta, a large ice cream (that future dot ice cream ****), 2 chocolate milks, 2 medium pizza's from pizza hut, 4 coronas, a red bull and vodka, and a jack and coke. I'm going to eat 99% more clean on my carb ups, but I just thought that todays menu was something funny to throw in.

As for the tryout, I made the team. In fact I was one of the fastest guys out there. The coach clocked me at 2 4.4's, which I kind of laughed because I know I didn't run a 4.4. My knee held up nicely today, and didn't give me any problems. I also decided not to brace it, which didn't give me any problems. One thing to note though, was that when I was running my last 40 against last years starting CB.. I was seriously busting ass, and barely creeped by him.. At the finish line I completly busted my ass, and did a tumble for about 5 yards.Completly opening up my other knee with a big gash of blood. I wish my girl would have gotten it on video, but I only have the other stuff on, but I'll post it up tomorrow. Also, I was 1 of only 2 white guys there... and I showed up with a mohawk.
    hell ya dude! Can you give us the schools site?

EDIT: I know you won't be on there right now so I won't turn it into a " your not on the schools roster but you said your on the team ZOMG!!! Fraud" I just want to check them out.
    Last edited by finfan; 05-04-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    Currently on Defranco's Built Like A Badass.

Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well, you've got my blessings. good luck.

TheEmpire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good **** man

glad to hear you made the team

good luck