jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ec making me wake up early

im only on my first week of ec. no matter what time i sleeep i get up early. and some other problems= nostrils plugged up, and im getting minor nose bleeds
    im only taking fishoils to help my bp. is there a differrence, natural fishoils and concentrated fishoils? what other stuff should i take.

martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jim-bizzle View Post
    im only on my first week of ec. no matter what time i sleeep i get up early. and some other problems= nostrils plugged up, and im getting minor nose bleeds
    im only taking fishoils to help my bp. is there a differrence, natural fishoils and concentrated fishoils? what other stuff should i take.
    That's contrary to the crash that I experience with ECY. I usually wake up at 8AM. I just woke up today at a little past 1PM. My nostrils are plugged up too, but I don't get the nose bleeds. The fish oil is a good idea. Consider increasing your potassium intake too (either through avocados if you're low carbing, or bananas if you're not).

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reduce the amount of EC you are taking. Ideally, you take enough to give you a kick in the bum to get you into the gym but not enough to interfere with sleep or cause any other problems.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rootoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happened to me my first few days... gone now.
    Word.

jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50) jim-bizzle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by martinelli View Post
    That's contrary to the crash that I experience with ECY. I usually wake up at 8AM. I just woke up today at a little past 1PM. My nostrils are plugged up too, but I don't get the nose bleeds. The fish oil is a good idea. Consider increasing your potassium intake too (either through avocados if you're low carbing, or bananas if you're not).
    damn thats a lot of sleep, yeah i think i will eat both bananas and avocados.thanks
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Reduce the amount of EC you are taking. Ideally, you take enough to give you a kick in the bum to get you into the gym but not enough to interfere with sleep or cause any other problems.
    im following hotnfits ec stack and ive only been taking 12-50grams E a day. but i guess is that sttrong

LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    help me get your problem lol I always sleep longer than i should haha

Cylentb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NukedSodaPop View Post
    help me get your problem lol I always sleep longer than i should haha
    I wish, I couldn't sleep at all last night, i stayed up until 5am and woke up at 9. I took my last dose 4 hours prior to bed.

Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tu-160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jim-bizzle View Post
    It takes several weeks to adjust to ephedrine, after that most of my side-effects were gone but I never had nose bleeds, I'd get heart palpitations, anxiety, excessive sweating, problems with sleep etc.
    Narrator: My suitcase was vibrating?
    Airport Security Officer: Nine times out of ten it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..... it's a dildo. Of course it's company policy never to, imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo.
    Narrator: But I don't own...
    [Officer waves Narrator off]