Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tribute_08 View Post
    Cool. I'm Army National Guard. Going to college this summer. I'm glad to know that I'm a dick though.
    cool. good luck with that!

your welcome

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    on another note OP i wouldnt even recommend working out on consecutive days...

progress for MANY people is so much better when they are not working out on consecutive days

RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been doing a bench program where you bench everyday. I've been benching everyday for the past two weeks and next week I'll be doing the same thing. Its a strict variety of high and low reps designed to shock and stimulate your muscles for optimal mass and strength gains. My bench will go up at least 30-40 lbs when I'm finished. So to answer your question its okay once in a while if you know what your doing.
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

"If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs, Stay On The Porch"

Originally Posted by RaMrodXx View Post
    I've been doing a bench program where you bench everyday. I've been benching everyday for the past two weeks and next week I'll be doing the same thing. Its a strict variety of high and low reps designed to shock and stimulate your muscles for optimal mass and strength gains. My bench will go up at least 30-40 lbs when I'm finished. So to answer your question its okay once in a while if you know what your doing.
    whats your current bench max? and how much has it gone up so far these two weeks?

RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    whats your current bench max? and how much has it gone up so far these two weeks?
    My max before was200. Weak I know. That's why I'm doing this program. I dont know my max now but it should be around 230-235 when I'm done. My brother and some other people I know swrlear by it so I'm really anxious to for next week. Its lee haywards blast your bench program. Its 20 bucks but igot it for free.
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

My max before was200. Weak I know. That's why I'm doing this program. I dont know my max now but it should be around 230-235 when I'm done. My brother and some other people I know swrlear by it so I'm really anxious to for next week. Its lee haywards blast your bench program. Its 20 bucks but igot it for free.
    being as blunt as i can

you are a idiot you are doing some advanced bench program when you cant even bench 225

you dont need some complicated bench program stop being a dumbass

being as blunt as i can

you are a idiot you are doing some advanced bench program when you cant even bench 225

What does it matter how much I can bench? Call me a dumbass I dont care all I know is I'll be satisfied once i break 225.

sakadeek100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being as blunt as i can

What is up with guys like you acting like dicks all of the time? I'll give the same advice i gave to some other guy. Get some friends, and learn to socialize. What happened to constructive criticism??
    Last edited by sakadeek100; 05-02-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: grammar

What does it matter how much I can bench? Call me a dumbass I dont care all I know is I'll be satisfied once i break 225.
    ...goodluck

you could always bew on something much simpler

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    being as blunt as i can

Not everyone has crazy genetics you prick ever consider hes a extreme ecto?

...goodluck

you could always bew on something much simpler
    LOL its not that complex of a program. Also, just because I can't push as much weight compared to you meatheads doesn't mean I dont know what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by catsonfire View Post
    Not everyone has crazy genetics you prick ever consider hes a extreme ecto?
    wtf are you talking about

everything you just said is irrelevant...

he is weak
    he is doing something way to advanced for him
    he should be on something a lot more simple
    he would get better results

LOL its not that complex of a program. Also, just because I can't push as much weight compared to you meatheads doesn't mean I dont know what I'm doing.
    i never said i wsa pushing alot of weight im just saying you are weak as am I, and you could do alot better with something simpler

thanks for the meathead comment

your welcome I take it as a compliment too. And I'll let you know my results and you tell me if better results can be achieved in a shorter amount of time.

And armykid I know where you stand with strength training and and mass is a product of strengh and all. I completely agree with you. Its just that I hit a platau so I'm just trying something different.

your welcome I take it as a compliment too. And I'll let you know my results and you tell me if better results can be achieved in a shorter amount of time.

And armykid I know where you stand with strength training and and mass is a product of strengh and all. I completely agree with you. Its just that I hit a platau so I'm just trying something different.
    just remember

it is always best to do the simplest routine that will have you progressing and if that routine does not work choose the next simplest routine

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

brb competin' nationally

Originally Posted by MayhemMaker View Post
    seriously dude you need to just stfu and squat

sakadeek100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MayhemMaker View Post
    ahhahahahahahahahaha

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol

im here all week guys

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just remember

it is always best to do the simplest routine that will have you progressing and if that routine does not work choose the next simplest routine
    totally agree with all your posts in this thread...

OP you can't even benh 225 so why would you want a specialisation bench routine? simple 5x5 would get that number up fine if most of you guys just had the patience to prepare for it a couple weeks and then set PR's every week instead of some fancy **** designer for people who need it

Currently eating

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would say at least 72 hours, depeding on what youd did.
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

jman194 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do what ur body is telling you. if ur chest feels fine and u got a **** ton of energy then go do it, i would suggest at least splitting the chest days by one day of recovery if ur so keen. its not a bad thing if you do it 2 days in a row, but go light on the second day. ur gains dont come in the gym, it comes with proper nutrition and proper rest. but hey its all up to you, from my expiernce i use to do chest every other day when i was a noob( did not work out at all, spent 6 months doing that and got nothing) my chest finally popped up after doing heavy chest at the start of the week then light chest at the end of the week( 2 days before my chest schedule restarts) at the end of the day its ur body, no one elses. you wont progress in the same way as any other person. we are all differnt and our bodies react differently, what might work for you might not work for me. keep lifting bro, were all swoldiers here!