Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prohormones off the shelves in 11 days!!!!

Prohormones off the shelves in 11 days, has anyone heard this to. I heard from 2 guys at the gym today that the DEA is coming in in 11 days and taking all Prohormes off the shelves. Is this true?

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sethaniel View Post
    Prohormones off the shelves in 11 days, has anyone heard this to. I heard from 2 guys at the gym today that the DEA is coming in in 11 days and taking all Prohormes off the shelves. Is this true?
    no.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fail end the thread. they are POSSIBLY talking about june something.. but who knows. prolly not till the end of the year.

Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sethaniel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool, thats what i thought. If it happens they would hopefully gives us a little more of a heads up. THread over.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i kno wi belive everything i hear from 2 strangers in the gym all the time

last week one said santa clause is real

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool, thats what i thought. If it happens they would hopefully gives us a little more of a heads up. THread over.
    Who would give more of a heads up? The DEA? We're banning PHs so get em while you can? lol.

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    duno who lied to you....

Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100) Lex350 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol heads up?? Were making them a controlled substance so you better stock up on soon to be illegal substances while you can??

Please don't be a douche, one of them owns a maxmuscle and heard from 3 of his PH's distributers that this was true and the other guy manages a nutrishop. there both reliable sources. this is why i'm asking you guys.

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He is real.

HAIL SANTA!! \m/ \m/
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey

TheGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea i heard they are going to ban PH again. I don't think its going to matter though, they are just going to reformulate them anyways...

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Please don't be a douche, one of them owns a maxmuscle and heard from 3 of his PH's distributers that this was true and the other guy manages a nutrishop. there both reliable sources. this is why i'm asking you guys.
    yeah and my car sales man told me that in 2006 they were bringing the honda integra type r to north america

salesmen dont know **** they arent manufactures

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheGainz View Post
    Yea i heard they are going to ban PH again. I don't think its going to matter though, they are just going to reformulate them anyways...
    Prohormones are already banned...now the feds are working on the legal designer steroids that replaced Ph's after the ban.

sorry to be a jerk off but it just bothers me when I see these products referred to as PH's. They are steroids...end of story

Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No they aren't. They are sports supplements! . Maybe if we started calling them that the FDA will ease up on them. FDA hears designer steroids and they say "We gotta put and end to that".

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    No they aren't. They are sports supplements! . Maybe if we started calling them that the FDA will ease up on them. FDA hears designer steroids and they say "We gotta put and end to that".
    But if we called them sports supplements than none of the many teenagers and others who have no business using these products would want them
    They want the roids!

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nonsense. Total and absolute BS. If these guys really do own shops, then the simple problem is that they have their heads crammed too far up their own asses to see daylight.

I'm sure some shameless distributors would use this as a sales tactic though....."nah.....seriously bro.....YA RLY.....THEY'RE GOING....THEY'RE GOING....THE DEA IS SHUTTING IT DOWN, MAN, I GOT M'FERS STANDING OUTSIDE MY WAREHOUSE WITH TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS, YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME??? You need to get your order in bro, I wouldn't say nothin' if you weren't such a good bro, bro, but seriously, it is now or never, get yo shiite before these crazy MF'ERS with the torches and pitchforks come up in here and start some shiite!"
    Last edited by ElMariachi; 05-05-2008 at 05:07 PM.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Registered User maffucci1984@yahoo.com's Avatar
    maffucci1984@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maffucci1984@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maffucci1984@yahoo.com has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i thought phs have been banned for years. what ones are you talking about exactly so i can go grab em up while i can!!

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by maffucci1984@yahoo.com View Post
    i thought phs have been banned for years. what ones are you talking about exactly so i can go grab em up while i can!!

^^^^^Clearly unaware.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    ^^^^^Clearly unaware.
    Lol so very true. Apparently your not to familiar with the gray market and the "loop-hole" effect. The FDA can't keep up with all these companies making PH/DS. It's an on going cycle of when a PH/DS gets banned or discontinued another 2 or 3 companies simply make a clone of it. You really have nothing to worry about.
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Smurg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by maffucci1984@yahoo.com View Post
    Only PH I know of being sold is BOLD 200, but there's some designer roids out.

guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can someone explain to me why Steroids/PHs are banned and looked down upon, when alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, owning a gun etc... are legal and people can freely use them as much as they want?

Alcohol causes plenty of deaths from drunk driving and are often involved with domestic abuse (wife or husband beating spouse). Cigarettes cause cancer. Fast food causes fat asses, higher insurance costs, and is pretty addictive. Guns, well we all know what happens with that.

I understand steroids are a problem with roid rage, but that usually is from that fact that the person already had a problem in the first place. Atleast with steroid use, people would most likely eat a little healthier and exercise.

Since when did steroids get this sort of stigma?

ang6248 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Damn The Man!!

F'n Govt. Needs To Go After Terrorist, Real Drug Dealers & They Need To Fix The F'n Border Issue!!