bw95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Taking a week off do I still need to supplement?

I will be taking my usual week off every 6 weeks this coming week, and was wondering if, not counting a multi, I should still be taking my regular supplements? Would this be overkill to take the regular doses when im not working out or will taking them help me grow more during this off week? Should I stop altogether or simply cut the dosage? Im currently taking protein, creatine, multi (obviously) with dessicated liver, zma and nlarge 2 in the mail. What do you guys think? Thanks.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally, I'd stay on, I took the last week of due to scheduling problems, and some soreness I couldn't get rid of, But I still took my Uni-liver and Nlarge. I am still trying to maintain what I have so I cut the carbs a little and kept the protein the same. My weight has stayed the same.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stay on to prevent muscle loss, fat gain while taking time off, will help you to make the most of your rest

bw95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im still gaining....

Ive been taking creatine for the past 4 weeks and seems like every week I gain which makes me really not want to take a week off (everybody loves to lift when theyre getting bigger Do you think it would hurt to finish out my creatine cycle without taking a break? Or do you think I would gain more by taking a week off and maybe taking an extra week of creatine to compensate?

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is ok to take creatine all of the time if you like, though IMHO it is best to cycle every supplement, save for vitamins & minerals.