Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Star Fleet Gym Manager startrek's Avatar
    startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gecko2424 View Post
    Johnny Carinos/Olive Garden/Any other italian:
    You're crazy. It's not worth watching the others indulge in carby goodness while you nibble a salad (no bread). Go somewhere else. On carb day, get some pasta...
    I just had lunch at Corino's today. I had the jalapeno garlic tilapia in butter cream sauce with no pasta and no tomatoes, plus a Caesar salad with no croutons. Perfectly keto, perfectly delicious!
    ***Don't make keto dieting so damned complicated. At least 65% of calories from fat. No more than 25g of carbs per day. Eat when you're hungry. Stop when you're no longer hungry. End of story.***

Team MET-Rx Athlete Andre Bueno's Avatar
    Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andre Bueno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where were YOU when I was prepping for Nationals? LOL
    Q&A THREAD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110436971
    YOUTUBE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlVxZAdKXo

"So I'm tearing this and everything else between Me and what I wanna do, to PIECES.
    I'm tearing you and everything else between Me and you to memory.
    I'm stronger now even after everything that you did, Still alive and kicking(...)"
    -Nonpoint - Alive and Kicking

beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) beyondthesmile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eating out is so much easier on keto. I can actually get something other than grilled chicken... lol.

barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barefoot88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems pretty impossible for me. Even roasted chicken had some hidden carbs in the seasoning. It isnt that bad but I would rather save that few carbs for dietary fibre. Get some tupperwares =)

Registered User Jester_Molester's Avatar
    Jester_Molester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jester_Molester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jester_Molester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jester_Molester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jester_Molester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jester_Molester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite thing is to go to a sub shop and order a large philly cheese steak, extra cheese hold the bun. I prefer the mom-n-pop places but as far as chains go there's

Philly Connection
    Jersey Mikes
    etc

You get some weird looks for sure, but I find I don't miss the bun one bit.

keto4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok i want to clarify the chipotle issue....

Definately chipotle is the best keto fast food place!!!!

Get the salad bowl with double steak, cheese and sour cream and just a hint of guacamole doesnt hurt.. perfect for keto

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mentioned before, but you can't go wrong with Naked Hot wings, or whatever sauce you want. Most the sauces are carb free and don't worry about the frying of it, especially if you're on keto. This is the choice I go with when I'm stuck going to Duffy's with the guys.
    *Two in the Chest, One in the Head*

○Νє*

Official Misc Meat Head #3

TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNamesChuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cliffs-If you go out to eat, order a salad.

startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) startrek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My two cents...favorite keto foods when eating out:

- steak with blue cheese on top
    - Caesar salad with no croutons
    - sashimi (i.e., sushi without the rice)
    - Buffalo wings (no breading) with blue cheese dressing
    - mixed grill with sour cream and guacamole
    - Mongolian barbecue with only meat and low-carb veggies

I find that this covers almost every restaurant around, and so I can go anywhere my friends and family are going, without having to deprive them or myself.
    ***Don't make keto dieting so damned complicated. At least 65% of calories from fat. No more than 25g of carbs per day. Eat when you're hungry. Stop when you're no longer hungry. End of story.***

taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) taxsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Macdonalds (Double?) Quarter Pounder has 30g Protein 30g Fat and 30g carb

Throw away the bun and presto! Hehe

Originally Posted by taxsux View Post
    Macdonalds (Double?) Quarter Pounder has 30g Protein 30g Fat and 30g carb
    And ten pounds of sodium. That may or may not be a problem for you, but it sure is for me.

onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onelifetolive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol been craving buffalo wings and sat down with the guys today and watched some football. After a blink of an eye I realized I chugged down about 20 wings... but I feel satisfied? A little bloated but all in all I'm still feeling good. Obviously won't be doing this everyday but I guess I'll consider this my cheat meal of the week, hopefully poppin a couple of eggs will hold me down for the day since I know I'm creeping at or near my maitenance for the day lol...
    One life to live and trying my best to live it to the fullest.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good thread. Deserves a bump.

The only thing I'll add at this time is the Kiddie Cones from McDonalds. While not keto... it's 7g of carbs. However, it's quite frankly my favorite cheat dessert. 1 a week won't kill you when you are fiending for ice cream on a hot day after work.

Of course, the best alternative is to make your own deserts, but sometimes that's not an option.
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just discovered that it is. I bought my kids a cheap ice-cream maker. the kind that comes with a few little packets of sugar/skim milk mix. I tried it out with a scoop of cheap whey and water, and it works perfectly. Right now, my eight year old is eating away at it, claiming it is just as good as the packets.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100) sanan is not very well liked. (-100)
    -bratwurst if you travel to germany
    -fried turkey+salad (don't remember the name of the meal) if you travel to spain.
    -shish kabab or shish tawok, if travel to middle east
    -chicken tikka or morgh tikka, if you want to have indian foods

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im gonna dinner on a turkish restaurant... what can i eat to stay on keto?

Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great advice man!

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great thread. I was searching for something like this last night when I was on my way to Applebee's (I don't like them but had a gift card).

Ordered the Steak & Grilled Shrimp Combo (no potato). 540 cal, 36g fat, 1960mg sodium, 2g carb, 1g fiber, 51g protein.

isthattay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by castro1688 View Post
    6g net carbs? Thats pretty good. I'd probaly get it for after a workout however.
    These sodium levels are OK. High carbohydrate diets make the kidneys retain salt, Low-carb diets lower insulin levels, which makes the kidneys excrete excess sodium. Because of this you actually want to be SUPPLEMENTING sodium. If you have ever experienced the negative fuzzy/dizziness side effects or "Keto-flu" on Keto this is what you have missed. Salt all your foods to taste, and a pro tip is to drop a bullion cube into some hot water and make a tea like broth. You should actually eat 3,000-5,000 mg of additional sodium depending on your body.