TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One chest bigger than other

This ****s gay, Havent took pics yet, but my left chest has always been a bit
    bigger than my right even before lifting... But now that Im lifting
    its becoming more noticable, the right one grows just not as
    fast as the left... How can I resolve this ?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are their strength differences?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheFate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Muscle wise yes....
    When I flex my chest you can see its muscle not fat that makes
    it appear bigger...

The only thing I can think of is my right arm is stronger than my left,
    so when my left arm gives out my left chest muscle picks up for the slack...
    But then again like I said, it was already bigger before I even lifted weights...

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is a common problem and is not easy to fix. I would say maybe do some isometric work and practice fleexing a lot until you can flex both sides equally and at the same time. Cables helped me learn to do this.
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it is certainly muscle imbalance, either your left tricep or your right pec but probably both. I would say all you can do is stick to dumbells for chest moves and only do single arm tricep moves. do the weak one first and go to failure then do the strong one and only go to the same amount of reps. this should give your weak one a better work out and hopefully it will catch up.

TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500) TribalJMD is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've been working on fixing this on my chest too. Slowly improving by doing DB bench presses, and keeping the same weight til my left side feels comfortable, even if my right side has no problem, just to let my left side "catch up" while not neglecting my right side

Gettin My Swole On microrahsheen's Avatar
    microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) microrahsheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cjdelaney View Post
    it is certainly muscle imbalance, either your left tricep or your right pec but probably both. I would say all you can do is stick to dumbells for chest moves and only do single arm tricep moves. do the weak one first and go to failure then do the strong one and only go to the same amount of reps. this should give your weak one a better work out and hopefully it will catch up.
    This guy makes the most sense so far. This is a common issue and should easily be corrected at your level. Just don't do extra sets or anything crazy like that on the weak side. Stick to unilateral (only one side at a time) exercises for upper body.

Should correct itself in no time if you are working out consistently and eating right.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if your gym has a hammer strength bench machine you can use that and go unilaterally. Just to give you some options other than DB's

Registered User Marion_Cobretti's Avatar
    Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your title doesn't make sense. the proper grammer would be one side of chest.

Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dumbbells will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marion_Cobretti View Post
    It makes perfect sense to me, He has two chests.
    Anyways, dumbbell work will probably be the best way to help the imbalance.

Originally Posted by Marion_Cobretti View Post
    Sorry Teacher.... smh

Originally Posted by Dumbbells View Post
    It makes perfect sense to me, He has two chests.
    Anyways, dumbbell work will probably be the best way to help the imbalance.
    Yea excuse the idiot above, but yea thanks man, I've been doing more
    work with the dumbells trying to catch my other side up.... i'll get it hopefully

mjc1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just for the record, it's grammar not grammer. Slightly ironic spelling mistake. :-)

canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canada99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    genetics likely. tough to fix. but like some said maybe dumbbell work a little more attention to the smaller side could help balance it out? maybe!