yamensbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any problems shipping to UAE?

Dear BB.com

I am based in the Middle East, United Arab Emirates and wish to make an order through your store.

But I just wanted to check if you had any issues shipping supps to the UAE as I am not sure about the Customs law in here..

Can I please have your feedback on this..

Thank you..

/Yamen
    Last edited by yamensbs; 05-01-2008 at 04:12 PM.

killerviperz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its funny, because I just moved to ***** for a year or two for buisness from Texas (i previously bought my creatine, whey protein, no2, MRP's all from BB.com shipped to my TX address), and was wondering if BB.com shipped to UAE, and if so, are there any restrictions?

I would like to keep ordering through BB.com. Great work guys!

marilyn99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your time & effort in sending an email with us. As per your inquiry, we can send an supplements items even to your country but the delivery charge will be in your own cost plus, we need to know the quanity/items that you need to order with us so that we can tell you the availability of your choice. For more additional information about our products / company you can visit in our website www.inmuscle.com or you can contact undersigned at your free time.

Thanks & best regards,

Marilyn Samonte
    In Muscle Sport & Nutrition Supplements
    Al Ain Center Computer Plaza Bur *****
    Tel No.04-3598983
    Fax No 04-3598984
    Email:marilyn@inmuscle.com

Jimmythebull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements are expensive, in the UAE

Its almost worth paying the shipping to get what you want from the USA, if I can find a place here that sells at reasonable prices I might consider them, but as yet, I'm not having any success.

Let me know!

tristansilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need supplements shipment in uae

Dear bodybuilding.com,

i would like to ask if it is possible for me to order these supplements and sent to my mailing address without arousing any problems with the customs here in uae?

Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Extreme Milk Chocolate
    MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series, 210 Liquid Capsules
    Optimum Creatine 2500 Caps, 300 Capsules

and what courier service (cheap) should i chose? i would really like to order from you guys because the supplements here cost way (ssooooo) much higher than the prices listed on bb.com. but this is my first time to order through bb.com or from any other website for supplements out of UAE, so im a bit anxious. can you kindly send a reply to my email address at tristansilla@yahoo.com?

sincerely,
    tristan

xxgameskingxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i don't get it, so if i want to buy from bb.com i need to visit your branch in bur ***** and order from there ?

Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingmarchil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread is 4 years old but, mycart.ae you order and when the shipment arrives you pay at your door house, they handle shipping and everything, but take 10% comission. no need for a credit card even

ShaRkK45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kingmarchil View Post
    this thread is 4 years old but, mycart.ae you order and when the shipment arrives you pay at your door house, they handle shipping and everything, but take 10% comission. no need for a credit card even
    hey man i want to ship from bb to ***** and if you've tried it maybe you can tell me about it. i spoke to a customer support agent and they told me they dont know about customs, but i heard its 5% of the product.. not sure if thats true. if its under 200$ no tax, above then 5%

Registered User Peterpan1232012's Avatar
    Peterpan1232012 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Did anyone make an order on bb.com and used DHL Global Mail? Everything went fine?

softtouch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Peterpan1232012 View Post
    Did anyone make an order on bb.com and used DHL Global Mail? Everything went fine?
    Don't even think of ordering from DHL Global Mail. My last shipment never came actually or i have no idea. There tracking system is worthless. Better take economic shipment which is better and reliable.

Originally Posted by softtouch View Post
    Don't even think of ordering from DHL Global Mail. My last shipment never came actually or i have no idea. There tracking system is worthless. Better take economic shipment which is better and reliable.
    I already ordered last week, so now it's too late s***. what did you order? My parcel only contains whey, so maybe I won't have any problems with customs or so.

I already ordered last week, so now it's too late s***. what did you order? My parcel only contains whey, so maybe I won't have any problems with customs or so.
    I am ordering from BB.Com since 2009 and till date i had no issues with the customs. I have ordered lot of proteins, creatines , no2, multi, clothes etc. Only the problem i had was with DHL Global mail. I ordered hydroxy cut for my friend and took this cheap service. More then a month passed by and no tracking updates and neither any reply. I am really thankfull for BB.com that they refund my item as a credit amount in next order and i only had a loss of shipping. Usually they dont refund money unless they receive the item back to the origin. Any how best of luck for your deal and i hope bro you get your item.

Thanks for the info man, really appreciate it. I hope it turns out well.

Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000) Psyren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by softtouch View Post
    this ordered 2 tubs of craze on Oct 30th shipped via DHL global mail and still haven't gotten it. BB.com nor DHL were helpful at all in tracking the order.

Hassanov777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No it ****en didnt , and bodybuilding ruined the shipment. DHL global says its still in USA, and BB says its in ***** Customs and after all i didnt get the shipment and i didnt get refunded. Buy from anywhere but not online and specially from BB. Very rude customer service. I have been using BB for 3 years till now and i wont anymore!
    Goodluck and try GNC in *****. I regret i didnt get satisfied with the variety they have.

Originally Posted by Hassanov777 View Post
    No it ****en didnt , and bodybuilding ruined the shipment. DHL global says its still in USA, and BB says its in ***** Customs and after all i didnt get the shipment and i didnt get refunded. Buy from anywhere but not online and specially from BB. Very rude customer service. I have been using BB for 3 years till now and i wont anymore!
    Goodluck and try GNC in *****. I regret i didnt get satisfied with the variety they have.
    That sucks. Did you order it to a PO BOX or private adress?

Shipment arrived

Just to let you guys know, the shippment arrived to my company's PO Box and the post office even called me.

Just to let you guys know, the shippment arrived to my company's PO Box and the post office even called me.

Nice to hear that bro. Goodluck with your goals.

av11127 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello all! I'm new to BB.com. Very grateful for this thread, I was looking for a decent place to buy protein from in UAE, and thanks to all of you I discovered I can do so from BB.com. I've just placed an order with Economy Shipment with Tracking. Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by av11127; 06-29-2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: forgot location