Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Reducing waist size...

I could fit into a 30, but I'm 33 1/2 right now for the waist.

So yeah, I wanted to go back to 30 inches.

I'm just surprised because I've been eating more protein than usual on a 60/20/20 cycle (60 percent protein). Any tips? And don't give me bull about cardio.

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    I could fit into a 30, but I'm 33 1/2 right now for the waist.

So yeah, I wanted to go back to 30 inches.

I'm just surprised because I've been eating more protein than usual on a 60/20/20 cycle (60 percent protein). Any tips? And don't give me bull about cardio.
    Well the only way you're going to reduce your waist size is to reduce your overall body fat %. And to do that, you're going to have to keep on tweaking your diet...and also burn more calories through weight training and cardio (if needed). Not sure what "bull" you are refering to when it comes to cardio, but cardio does help expend calories and even increase your metabolism ..making it easier to lose fat.

-Todd
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Waist size is directly related to your body fat %, which is directly related to your diet. Lower both and your waist size will follow.

LoseTheTire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

waist size = cardio = how long does it take

So my question is if I do more cardio to increase my calorie expenditure how long does it take to realize a change in the waste size given a reasonable diet and consistent workout. Lets say 4 days a week at 30 minute sessions? Is there a formula?

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LoseTheTire View Post
    So my question is if I do more cardio to increase my calorie expenditure how long does it take to realize a change in the waste size given a reasonable diet and consistent workout. Lets say 4 days a week at 30 minute sessions? Is there a formula?
    No, there is no formula...everyone's metabolism and results from doing weight training and/or cardio is going to be different. Results come down to many factors coming into play...such as:

Consistency
    Diet
    How well your body responds to your diet
    Genetics
    Your Intensity levels
    your natural metabolism
    Whether or not you do activities to spike your metabolism higher

etc..

The best thing to do is JUST DO it and be consistent with everything over the period of several months...until you achieve your desired goal.

-Todd
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LoseTheTire View Post
    Mind, I'm ecto as hell but with weight training 5 times a week and HIIT 4 times a week I got my waist from 33" to 27" in about 3 months.
    I actually got it to 29" in 6 weeks but the whole diminishing returns thing started kicking in so I didn't do as well on the second half. Whether this formula will work for you idk, but I guess it's something to go on.

LoseTheTire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

well its worth a try

I'll give it a try for sure. If I could lose that many inches in that amount of time with that recipe, sounds good to me...

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Something is weird then.

I only got 8 or 9 percent in bodyfat. And for cardio, I already do it, so yeah, that's for the bull part. I honestly think they probably measured me wrong. And plus, I'm a meso-ectomorph and it's just weird.

I'mma have it checked out. Thanks guys.