lilcuthroat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilcuthroat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilcuthroat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy FAT BELLY... but skinny legs and ARMS!!!

HELLO YOKED COMMUNITY,

Ive got a huge dilemna... Right now im in my second year in college and i have found out that the slim high school football figure i once had, has turned into a DISASTER!! In high school i was a wide reciever but I always had that baby fat around my midregion, buy NOW ITS TOO MUCH!! I dont know whether I should lose fat by eating taking in less calories, which I ONLY HAVE IN MY STOMACH AREA, or continue bodybuilding which i have been starting up again and with great results but NO LOSS IN STOMACH FAT???

PS. THE GREATEST FORUM EVER INVENTED!!!!

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd stick with the fat loss. Stomach fat is very bad for your health. Do continue with a bodybuilding program though, it will help you keep what muscle you have.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    Continue your bodybuilding efforts for sure...don't stop lifting...as gaining more muscle will definitely help out on shifting your body composition and your metabolism in favor of fat loss.

Get your diet in check. This is the KEY to it all and getting the fat loss ball rolling. This along with lifting weights and doing some cardio (if needed) will be the best thing for changing your physique and health.

-Todd
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!