Derrick26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm 36 yrs old male, 5'11, 234lbs and started back exercising last week.

Hi Everyone-

I need help. in late 2014, I weighed in at 189lbs. Since then I have gained 45lbs. Does anyone know of any effective
    supplements that I can take to add me in weight loss while working out? I am on a mission to get this off.

WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WaxyMaize is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    focus on your diet, go to the nutrition section. If you want to lose weight just go on a caloric deficit. Supplements arent a miracle to help your fat come off and stay off. just eat lean and start doing intense cardio.

Derrick26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WaxyMaize View Post
    focus on your diet, go to the nutrition section. If you want to lose weight just go on a caloric deficit. Supplements arent a miracle to help your fat come off and stay off. just eat lean and start doing intense cardio.
    Thanks WaxyMaize. Do you know of any diet plans that you have heard work well?

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well first and foremost make sure that you've got your diet and training spot on.

TDEE Calculator

Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

Nutrition

Workout Routines

ErgoCut by ErgoGenix is just what you're looking for. It'll definitely help assist you in your weight loss goal with some solid clean energy, focus, appetite suppression and overall mood enhancement. It's also B1G1 atm which is a great deal.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Derrick26 View Post
    Hi Everyone-

I need help. in late 2014, I weighed in at 189lbs. Since then I have gained 45lbs. Does anyone know of any effective
    supplements that I can take to add me in weight loss while working out? I am on a mission to get this off.
    No pill or supplement can out do consistency in both areas below.

Nutrition
    Training

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The fastest way to lose weight is to reduce carbs/sugars. But check out the nutrition section so you can see how your current diet needs to be adjusted.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freiord is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Well first and foremost make sure that you've got your diet and training spot on.

TDEE Calculator

Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

Nutrition

Workout Routines

ErgoCut by ErgoGenix is just what you're looking for. It'll definitely help assist you in your weight loss goal with some solid clean energy, focus, appetite suppression and overall mood enhancement. It's also B1G1 atm which is a great deal.
    This.

Put yourself in a caloric deficit and you'll be fine.

Tried only Hydroxycut Harcore Elite. Solid product.

Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everything you need to know to get started

NUTRITION

This is the largest factor in your success, learn the basics to get started and then move into more advanced if needed.

BASICS
    Spoiler!

Sources and More Information

TRAINING

Start with a solid beginner routine, these are designed to get the most for you; they are designed by professionals and use progressive overload. Read through them and pick the one you like most, follow it as it is written.

Why You Should Not Make Your Own Routine
    How To Perform Basic Lifts

Routines
    Starting Strength
    BabyLover's Starting Strength
    AllPro's Beginner Routine
    StrongLifts 5x5
    IceCream Fitness 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Coolcicada's Push Pull Legs

Calisthenics routines
    Spoiler!

SUPPLEMENTS

Remember one thing, supplements are only that; they supplement something and are never meant to be replacements. A multivitamin will not replace fruits and vegetables, a fat burner will not replace a caloric deficit, and a meal replacement is not meant to be your only source of calories.

This is a brief run down of the 'basics', for further breakdowns of specific ingredients (like Yohimbe, Forskolin, Glycerol, ect) more research on your part would be needed.

Protein
    Spoiler!

Multi-Vitamins
    Spoiler!

Fish Oil
    Spoiler!

Creatine
    Spoiler!

BCAAs
    Spoiler!

Fat Burners
    Spoiler!