Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by COZ999 View Post
    are you serious? Come on, no creatine is going to give you effects like that. This is not a steroid so to say it gave you acne and no gains? This isnt anadrol 50. Creatine was not designed as a serious muscle builder but to supplement your diet and help with recovery as such.
    Yeah seriously...this is a ridiculous claim. Next time he may say that KA made him grow a third nipple!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eric are you hoarding all the Kre alkyalyn for yourself so noone else can get big hahaha NOT FAIR!
    Hey, well KA sucks so yeah, I get it all for myself. But if you are nice you can have some of my stash.

All American Dave All American Dave's Avatar
    All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r1ddl3r View Post
    I would be surprised if an rep said that said product from the company he reps is sub par...

When we ask results reps testimonials are excluded by default
    I know no one wants to believe a rep for a company because of the way that some people "Rep"... whatever I can't help you there. KA works great for me and has changed my physique for the better. My results do most of my repping.
    Built by P/RR/S Training System

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change; the courage to change the things i can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have taken Creatine for many years to bring my levels up to normal because of my M.S. (people with M.S. and naturaly low levels) I made a come back this last year after doing 11 shows a few years earlier.

After I heard about K/A I made the switch. My results on it is why I am a rep now.
    Not became a rep then started taking it.

I can even take it the day of my show and come in ripped and dry. I never was able to do that on C/M.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down Nice try.

Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Used CM for years...5-10 grams per day (anything less and I would get no ergogenic benefits)
    This is a load o' crap. Do you understand human creatine pharmacodynamics? From a physiological standpoint, not only does 5-10 grams of creatine per-day maintain maximal intramuscular PCr concentrations, but daily creatine supplementation also concomitantly enhances ATP resynthesis/turnover rates [this is the entire reason that plain ol' creatine monohydrate is an ergogenic aid] and prevents premature muscle fatigue. So that pretty much blows your "no ergogenic effects" hypothesis out of the water.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by All American Dave View Post
    KA works great for me and has changed my physique for the better.
    KA does not alter an individual's physique any better than plain ol' monohydrate. Placebo effects are amazing aren't they?
    ~

I have used EFX's Kre-Alkalyn for the past year and have seen consistent size and strength gains.
    The same gains are achievable with plain ol' monohydrate. Sorry if the truth bothers you.
    ~

All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50) All American Dave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    The same gains are achievable with plain ol' monohydrate. Sorry if the truth bothers you.
    NO HYPE- I did achieve good gains with plain ol monohydrate, and that truth doesn't bother me at all. Monohydrate works, I used it for about 10 years before using KA. I have achieved my all time best physique using KA, and it may be possible that I could have reached this with just monohydrate, but I DID reach it with KA. What I like about KA is I take two caps a day, compared to 5g of mono, and I feel like I walk around "leaner" using KA compared to mono. It's crazy to me that Kre-Alkalyn has so many "haters" out there when I am so impressed with the product. Have you tried it before?

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change; the courage to change the things i can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So uh...if the study indicated that KA produced superior results when dosed equal to CM...why is it that KA is recommended to be used at doses dramatically LESS than CM

NO HYPE- I did achieve good gains with plain ol monohydrate, and that truth doesn't bother me at all. Monohydrate works
    Rightfully so.

I have achieved my all time best physique using KA, and it may be possible that I could have reached this with just monohydrate
    Precisely. There is absolutely no physiological reason why CM would not have elicited the [exact] results that KA did for you.... hence my point.

What I like about KA is I take two caps a day, compared to 5g of mono
    Just some food for thought, it does not take 5-grams of CM to maintain intramuscular PCr saturation.

Have you tried it before?
    I would not pay the extra cash for a compound that elicits identical physiological results as CM. Besides, once I went with creatine nitrate, I never looked back.
    ~

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's crazy to me that Kre-Alkalyn has so many "haters" out there when I am so impressed with the product. Have you tried it before?
    Why is it that everyone who doesnt believe the hype around KA is a hater? And what does it matter whether or not someone has tried it before? Ive never ran a PH/DS, so maybe I should go run one, just to make sure it works.

adam.schw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    errr. wasn't the whole point of kre-alkalyn to have the SAME results as regular creatine, except you don't have to choke down so much powder? Like it's pH buffered so that it is more efficent at being absorbed. Why the hell would it give you BETTER results than regular creatine?

Originally Posted by adam.schw View Post
    wasn't the whole point of kre-alkalyn to have the SAME results as regular creatine, except you don't have to choke down so much powder? Why the hell would it give you BETTER results than regular creatine?
    Exactly what I was thinking....

Originally Posted by sixthsense
    Used CM for years...5-10 grams per day (anything less and I would get no ergogenic benefits)

Originally Posted by adam.schw View Post
    Like it's pH buffered so that it is more efficent at being absorbed.
    I'm not sold on the whole [pH buffered, so it is more efficiently absorbed] notion.

Clin Pharmacokinet 2003; 42 (6): 557-574
    Adam M. Persky,1 Gayle A. Brazeau2 and Gunther Hochhaus1
    Pharmacokinetics of the Dietary Supplement Creatine

accelerated degradation is possible in the lower pH of the stomach. However, creatine degradation to creatinine occurs at its maximal rate at pH 3-4.[67]

The degradation half-lives for the conversion of creatine to creatinine at pH values 1.4, 3.7 and 6.8 are 55, 7.5 and 40.5 days, respectively. At these rates,less than 0.1g of a 5g dose would be lost in 1 hour. Therefore, the conversion to creatinine in the gastrointestinal tract is probably minimal regardless of transit time.

Life Sci. 1999 Oct 29;65(23):2463-70.
    Schedel JM, Tanaka H, Kiyonaga A, Shindo M, Schutz Y.
    Acute creatine ingestion in human: consequences on serum creatine and creatinine concentrations.

The aim of the study was to explore the effect of an acute dose of creatine (Cr) ingestion on serum Cr and serum creatinine (Crn) concentrations. Sixteen healthy subjects ingested a single dose of Cr (20 g) followed by the measurement of serum Cr and Crn concentration for 3 h up to a maximum of 6 h (n=6). In response to Cr ingestion a large rise in serum Cr concentration was observed (by 50 folds) occurring approximately 2 1/2h after the ingestion (peak value of 2.17 +/- 0.66 mmol x l(-1)). We also found a moderate but significant rise in serum Crn concentration averaging 13 % after 3 h (peak value at 99.5 +/- 10.5 micromol x l(-1)). A dose response curve obtained in two case studies, in whom different doses of Cr were ingested (0, 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20 g and 0, 10, 20, 30 g), showed that serum Cr concentration as well as the peak time increased linearly with Cr ingestion. In addition, acute Crn ingestion (5 g) resulted in a substantial increase in serum Crn concentration (by 10 folds) but led to a minor rise in serum Cr concentration (by 2 folds). These results suggest that when acute doses of Cr are ingested in humans, the degree of conversion of exogenous Cr to Crn in the stomach and the gut can be considered as negligible following the first 6 h of ingestion. However, further studies are required to explore the prolonged effect of Cr on Crn metabolism.

Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2003 Mar;13(1):97-111.
    Preen D, Dawson B, Goodman C, Beilby J, Ching S.
    Creatine supplementation: a comparison of loading and maintenance protocols on creatine uptake by human skeletal muscle.

Furthermore, after 5 days of Cr loading, elevated muscle TCr concentrations can be maintained by the ingestion of small daily Cr doses (2-5 g) for a period of 6 weeks and that TCr concentrations may take longer than currently accepted to return to baseline values after such a Cr loading regime.
    ~

gspyropo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gspyropo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kre alkalyne use help

i plan to use kre alkalyne 1 month on - 1 month off....is it safe and for how long????

Originally Posted by NasGhost View Post
    Why is it that everyone who doesnt believe the hype around KA is a hater? And what does it matter whether or not someone has tried it before? Ive never ran a PH/DS, so maybe I should go run one, just to make sure it works.
    Everyone that "doesn't believe the hype around KA" is not a hater. There are a lot of people that "hate" on KA and have no personal experience with it ... and i'm not sure how to respond to your PH/DS argument.....lol is all I can come up with.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    This is a load o' crap. Do you understand human creatine pharmacodynamics? From a physiological standpoint, not only does 5-10 grams of creatine per-day maintain maximal intramuscular PCr concentrations, but daily creatine supplementation also concomitantly enhances ATP resynthesis/turnover rates [this is the entire reason that plain ol' creatine monohydrate is an ergogenic aid] and prevents premature muscle fatigue. So that pretty much blows your "no ergogenic effects" hypothesis out of the water.
    I see someone deleted my response to you huh? Was it you? Do you have that sort of "power?"

I think that the fact that you like Pub Med...who doesn't??...makes you smarter than the rest. Highly untrue.

Creatine is only as good as what your body will ABSORB! My body (and many others') does not properly/efficiently absorb straight CM. When the stomach is SO upset by something it is a signal that it is somewhat "poisonous" to your system...and this is the case with straight CM for me and others (no, certainly not everyone...which is why I ALWAYS say, stick to CM if it is working for you without issues).

The adjusted PH of KA apparently does the trick in allowing monohydrate to be properly absorbed for those who do not do well on straight CM, and this is the ONLY reason why it is superior for THESE people!

Just a fact.

Smile

Everyone that "doesn't believe the hype around KA" is not a hater. There are a lot of people that "hate" on KA and have no personal experience with it ... and i'm not sure how to respond to your PH/DS argument.....lol is all I can come up with.
    Hater is a nasty word...we have changed to the more mild "disliker." : )

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    No offense but most people hate KA especially when almost every AEEFX rep comes in threads and basically pimps it.

Not sure if you were here but its similar to how Control Labs used to pimp which started getting irritating to most forum members.

That and the fact that its no better than regular CrM but cost ALOT more. Might have less bloat but there are cheaper options than KA for less bloat.

Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    No offense but most people hate KA especially when almost every AEEFX rep comes in threads and basically pimps it.

Not sure if you were here but its similar to how Control Labs used to pimp which started getting irritating to most forum members.

That and the fact that its no better than regular CrM but cost ALOT more. Might have less bloat but there are cheaper options than KA for less bloat.
    The fact is that it is not more expensive when you take into account that most people who use it, take in 1/2 the amount of regular mono. I use 1.5 to 3 grams per day at most.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    The fact is that it is not more expensive when you take into account that most people who use it, take in 1/2 the amount of regular mono. I use 1.5 to 3 grams per day at most.
    I'll be honest and say that I haven't tried it myself. 3g of reg CrM is enough to keep you saturated so whats the difference? Maybe if some KA users lowered there dose of CrM they could achieve the same results as KA?

I will agree that people do hate on it too much without trying it. Most are just going off of what other members and supposedly gurus say which is "add mono to baking soda...its not worth it" etc.

For me the thing that turned me off the most were they way your reps go into alot of threads and pimp similar to CL which was irritating. Now I get that it is a reps job but you could take a page out of some of the better reps out there and not only pimp your brand but recommend other products, ingredients that you like or think are worth a try.

I'll give you credit at the very least you say to use mono first and if you don't respond well then try KA. But most of your reps come in like how All American Dave did and plug the brand with a nice story in it.

Personally I'm not a big fan of CrM and did not respond well to it. But everyone should use mono first because if you do respond you will save yourself alot of money. I did respond to DCM and MCC. Shawn Wells who is pretty respected on here by alot of the more knowledgeable members actually loved KA (one of the few supposedly gurus that did). I may try it one day

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crzyhorse View Post
    The complete study, which includes all 4 memos I've posted, will be available in a medical journal
    It's been 2 years...which medical journal published this "study?"

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All you can think of is "lol"? Why am I not surprised; as most AAEFX reps to end up beginning to duck me sooner or later, likely due to the fact that they cant respond to my posts with any legitimate relevance, such as this one.

As I was basically saying, you dont always need to try something to know whether or not it will work. And not one rep has EVER shown me ANY valid scientific data regarding KA. Ive seen many claims, but no proof.

This is what got me at first to be completely honest; most AAEFX reps Ive seen are on their knees praising KA's holy name, when really, its just creatine.

Your bottle says to use 3g/day. Most people here are recommending 3-5g mono/day. A quick glance at your page says your wrong about prices if you want to go and do the math.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    It's been 2 years...which medical journal published this "study?"
    the same one that is gonna publish Stoppani's Xtend study...did I just go there?

Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Coach1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    might have been the worst study i have ever read. Pointless

The study had virtually no relevance to body building.

I even take kre-alk

I'll be honest and say that I haven't tried it myself. 3g of reg CrM is enough to keep you saturated so whats the difference? Maybe if some KA users lowered there dose of CrM they could achieve the same results as KA?

I will agree that people do hate on it too much without trying it. Most are just going off of what other members and supposedly gurus say which is "add mono to baking soda...its not worth it" etc.

For me the thing that turned me off the most were they way your reps go into alot of threads and pimp similar to CL which was irritating. Now I get that it is a reps job but you could take a page out of some of the better reps out there and not only pimp your brand but recommend other products, ingredients that you like or think are worth a try.

I'll give you credit at the very least you say to use mono first and if you don't respond well then try KA. But most of your reps come in like how All American Dave did and plug the brand with a nice story in it.

Personally I'm not a big fan of CrM and did not respond well to it. But everyone should use mono first because if you do respond you will save yourself alot of money. I did respond to DCM and MCC. Shawn Wells who is pretty respected on here by alot of the more knowledgeable members actually loved KA (one of the few supposedly gurus that did). I may try it one day
    Cool response bro.

Truth is that CM IS the gold standard AND KA IS CM! I used CM since it came out in the early 90's and I definitely reaped the rewards. However, I NEVER was able to use just 5 grams per day as maintenance. I found that to do well on CM I needed 10 grams per day at least. The problem with that was I would get terrible stomach upset daily and this was because my body had trouble absorbing it. So, to get 3 grams into my system I likely needed to INGEST 10 grams. The rest probably was excreted or turned into creatinine.

If anyone does well on CM then there is no real reason to use KA...or ANY other form of creatine. However, for those who have my problem (and in my 20+ years in this game I have heard from/spoken to hundreds), KA might offer an alternative that will allow their systems to uptake CM (that has been PH adjusted...and not by baking soda, but by an actual chemical "reaction" that takes place during manufacture).

Pretty simply really...and honest.

Cool response bro.

Truth is that CM IS the gold standard AND KA IS CM! I used CM since it came out in the early 90's and I definitely reaped the rewards. However, I NEVER was able to use just 5 grams per day as maintenance. I found that to do well on CM I needed 10 grams per day at least. The problem with that was I would get terrible stomach upset daily and this was because my body had trouble absorbing it. So, to get 3 grams into my system I likely needed to INGEST 10 grams. The rest probably was excreted or turned into creatinine.

If anyone does well on CM then there is no real reason to use KA...or ANY other form of creatine. However, for those who have my problem (and in my 20+ years in this game I have heard from/spoken to hundreds), KA might offer an alternative that will allow their systems to uptake CM (that has been PH adjusted...and not by baking soda, but by an actual chemical "reaction" that takes place during manufacture).

Pretty simply really...and honest.
    I understand what you have been saying and agree.

On a side note, I would like to know your thoughts on what Tallon says in the following

"...we found KA to be a little over 98% pure creatine mono, that means less that 30mg of available buffer in a 1.5 g serving. If you believe that dose of buffers can significantly change stomach acid all the way to pH 12 (as in their claims) I suggest you try reading some basic organic chemistry with regards to titration of acid and base compounds.You could calculate the buffering effect without even running any lab tests using the henderson-hasselbach equation.. It depends on you view of definitive."

I already know that you guys have won your case against him (he didn't show)so saying that is not going to sway me. Regardless of you winning the case, I think he brought up a valid question and would like to here a response from anyone from AEEFX concerning the bolded above.

I acutally like the buffering idea and better absorption so its not like I'm totally anti KA.

All you can think of is "lol"? Why am I not surprised; as most AAEFX reps to end up beginning to duck me sooner or later, likely due to the fact that they cant respond to my posts with any legitimate relevance, such as this one.

As I was basically saying, you dont always need to try something to know whether or not it will work. And not one rep has EVER shown me ANY valid scientific data regarding KA. Ive seen many claims, but no proof.

This is what got me at first to be completely honest; most AAEFX reps Ive seen are on their knees praising KA's holy name, when really, its just creatine.

Legitimate relevance, or lack thereof, is exactly what I was lol'ing about... and how do people "duck" you when this is an ONLINE forum?

People see that someone is a rep then automatically bash them, this place is tough. I used creatine mono for many years and loved it. I now use EFX KA and love it. I don't see why I can't voice my opinion and not get bashed for saying so. I, unlike most of the people stating their opinions, have used both and given them an honest run, and I stick with Kre-Alkalyn because it works better for me.

COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your bottle says to use 3g/day. Most people here are recommending 3-5g mono/day. A quick glance at your page says your wrong about prices if you want to go and do the math.
    hey its all good I willl keep using a placebo and keep winning shows.....
    BIG COZ - ALL AMERICAN EFX BOARD REP

ISSA CPT: https://www.issacertifiedtrainer.com/anthonycosentino

Log for my Pro Season:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139916333

"Tough times dont last...tough people do!"

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know ALL the science of it or ALL the research and don't claim to. All I know is personally I was on C/M for years and never have had the results as I am with K/A after less than a year on it. So for me, no one will ever talk me out of it. But thats me, and if people want to bash or flame me for it thats there choice.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

hey its all good I willl keep using a placebo and keep winning shows.....
    I don't think he is saying that KA is placebo (after all its 98% CrM), more like there is no proof that it is better than CrM.