Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by harrybeast View Post
    I am going tonight to get her a manicure/pedicure/massage package. Here is how I see it all going down. She teaches a class on Tuesday from 10-11am. I am going to get up like I am going to work, go get some flowers. I will bring them back to the house and hopefully get breakfast ready before she gets up. Then I am gong to give her the spa package thing with a card which I have written out a story that details the way I felt the night of our first date. I finished writing this today. Then while she is teaching her class I am going to do all the cleaning I can for her. Finally I will finish off the day with Reservations at one of her favorite places for dinner. What do you all think?
    Give me a call if it doesn't work out with your wife

JK--but do you give lessons on appreciation for husbands and bfs?

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SandSCFanClub View Post
    Give me a call if it doesn't work out with your wife

JK--but do you give lessons on appreciation for husbands and bfs?
    My wife thinks I should. Also her sisters have very high expectations now. I could teach most guys I know a thing or too.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I could teach most guys I know a thing or too.
    jigga what
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    jigga what
    jigga who
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jigga what
    If I would have known you were lurking I would have followed that up with a big (NO HOMO)

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My wife thinks I should. Also her sisters have very high expectations now. I could teach most guys I know a thing or too.
    You could make millions! It could be a new business...

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    If I would have known you were lurking I would have followed that up with a big (NO HOMO)
    Im always lurking bro
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by tm29 View Post
    You could make millions! It could be a new business...
    you ladies send me some clients to get me started and I will go from there.

Im always lurking bro
    Your job must be super boring huh?

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know quite a few girls my age that could use some help also. Its not just the guys.

Originally Posted by smallfry06 View Post
    I know quite a few girls my age that could use some help also. Its not just the guys.
    yeah but with women its not that they don't know what we want its just that they don't want to give it to us. Women's needs aren't as clear as "get me off"

pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) pengwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah but with women its not that they don't know what we want its just that they don't want to give it to us. Women's needs aren't as clear as "get me off"
    ROFL XD!!!

Your job must be super boring huh?
    it has its good and bad days.....
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I guess I meant giving these younger girls some class. Not all guys just want a girl to "get me off".

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am going tonight to get her a manicure/pedicure/massage package. Here is how I see it all going down. She teaches a class on Tuesday from 10-11am. I am going to get up like I am going to work, go get some flowers. I will bring them back to the house and hopefully get breakfast ready before she gets up. Then I am gong to give her the spa package thing with a card which I have written out a story that details the way I felt the night of our first date. I finished writing this today. Then while she is teaching her class I am going to do all the cleaning I can for her. Finally I will finish off the day with Reservations at one of her favorite places for dinner. What do you all think?
    Good job Beasty Boy!!!! She'll love it - not because of WHAT you're doing/getting, but because you put the thought into making it special for her.

Give baby a little pat from Auntie Heather for me.

Originally Posted by smallfry06 View Post
    Well I guess I meant giving these younger girls some class. Not all guys just want a girl to "get me off".
    Yup those guys are the ghey.

Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    Good job Beasty Boy!!!! She'll love it - not because of WHAT you're doing/getting, but because you put the thought into making it special for her.

Give baby a little pat from Auntie Heather for me.
    Will do auntie Heather! Erica might think its weird that I am patting her stomach though.