Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

breast lift scarring?

does anyone have any experience with this? i'm seriously looking into getting a breast lift or breast lift/small implant. Given my droopiness, I definitely need the lift either way. I'm worried because the pics I see of "afters" on breast lifts have pretty severe scars.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tootella View Post
    does anyone have any experience with this? i'm seriously looking into getting a breast lift or breast lift/small implant. Given my droopiness, I definitely need the lift either way. I'm worried because the pics I see of "afters" on breast lifts have pretty severe scars.
    Breast lift at 25? that's weird.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by harrybeast View Post
    Breast lift at 25? that's weird.
    i've gone through severe weight loss/weight gain/weight loss again cycles that have left my breasts very very droopy. To me, they already look like major saggy grandma boobs.

CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I'm your age, near Houston, and also seemed to develope naturally saggalicious breasts. Isn't it frustrating to be young and not perky?

I've been looking into lifts with every intention of getting one after I reach and maintain my target weight. I would love to go with a crescent or benelli to minimize scarring but from what I've seen and heard from a surgeon is that they tend to end up with a flattened breast from the side. The lollipop looks really awful but I've been told that the scars fade with time. Heres a good example, http://www.locateadoc.com/gallery.cf...alleryID/14821.

Best of luck finding a doctor.
    i am taking it upon myself to learn to teach
    cows how to peacefully protest by starving themselves

i'll get to pigs and chickens with time

Originally Posted by CPX View Post
    Hey, I'm your age, near Houston, and also seemed to develope naturally saggalicious breasts. Isn't it frustrating to be young and not perky?

I've been looking into lifts with every intention of getting one after I reach and maintain my target weight. I would love to go with a crescent or benelli to minimize scarring but from what I've seen and heard from a surgeon is that they tend to end up with a flattened breast from the side. The lollipop looks really awful but I've been told that the scars fade with time. Heres a good example, http://www.locateadoc.com/gallery.cf...alleryID/14821.

Best of luck finding a doctor.
    Yes, the fact that I'm still young and my breasts have already gone to **** really f---s with my self-esteem and self-perception.

I'm afraid of the lollipop!

Wow, that surgery did come out pretty good!

CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha, yeah. I looked at some of his other work and thought "Did I just find my doctor?" He's so good.

What I've noticed from looking at B&A pics is that it seems the scars start to go away in 9 months. Thats not bad at all.
    i am taking it upon myself to learn to teach
    cows how to peacefully protest by starving themselves

i'll get to pigs and chickens with time

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've seen some of those scar pics and they are a bit scary if not done properly....But if you have to, do lots of research
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine are very faint.......and the people who have seen the before and after in person much prefer them the size they are. The minimal scarring that is visible is MUCH preferable to those friggin huge jugs I was carrying around before. Scar looks much like an anchor - circular scar around the areola, then a straight line down to the crease under the breast and then underneath from center of chest out to where breast meets armpit. - that part is barely visible.

Looks like this, just not sideways.
    o-)
    o-)

I have a coworker who also just had it done, along with having her implants replaced - she says her scarring is just very faint and pink - it's only been a few weeks.

The key is to do your homework, research your surgeon THOROUGHLY and follow the post-op instructions.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed w/SexyChic!! I also checked out some of those before/after pics and didn't notice very many woman of color...something to think about if you have a darker skin pigment. Why? Is scaring worse on darker pigmented people?

Lastly, I would really do some soul searching and really think if it is worth it? Ya know...what if the surgery didn't give you the look you were going after? How would you deal with that? Would you have the money for more "corrective" surgery? Feel me? After 2 kids, lord knows I could use a lift (or two), but while I can afford it, the potential drawbacks are not worth the risk to me. Pushup bras work wonders and with the new bikinis with built-in bras, I running around looking like a black Bo Derek on the beach! tee hee! Good luck whichever way you decide, just be WELL INFORMED!

blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500) blazay is not very helpful. (-500)
    well by just looking at ur face, i think most ppl can say that u r beautiful =]

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've gone through severe weight loss/weight gain/weight loss again cycles that have left my breasts very very droopy. To me, they already look like major saggy grandma boobs.
    Ok that makes more sense now. I thought you were just being a crazy girl and obsessing about it. You could just get pregnant like my wife her tits are huge and perky now.

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Ok that makes more sense now. I thought you were just being a crazy girl and obsessing about it. You could just get pregnant like my wife her tits are huge and perky now.
    lol!!

Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone had any good experience with trying to 'fill' in the droop by building pec muscles to pull up the skin or would that not work? This is a concern for me too that's why I'm asking! (chalk up another gal in Houston - perhaps we can get group surgery discounts )
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" -Aristotle

Originally Posted by Jadesky View Post
    Has anyone had any good experience with trying to 'fill' in the droop by building pec muscles to pull up the skin or would that not work? This is a concern for me too that's why I'm asking! (chalk up another gal in Houston - perhaps we can get group surgery discounts )
    My wife started working out with me about 3 years ago and I can honestly say that it does make a difference. She is now a fitness instructor.

Detoxing from Life martina92685's Avatar
    martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000) martina92685 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CPX View Post
    I am younger, but also from Houston with saggy boobs. Something may be in the water. However, I can credit mine to having lost a lot of weight. I remember a time when my boobs were perky...but I was also a lot bigger than I am now.
    - Damnit. I got fat again. Brb: picking up the pieces and burning my excuses. -

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jadesky View Post
    I've got the droopy boob syndrome as well, and I can tell you that "filling" the area with muscle does not remedy it completely but does definitely help. Mine are alot perkier and the headlights actually look more like headlights than footlights, LOL.

Without good pics I cannot tell if yall are just being hard on yourself or if you really need a surgery. So post those boobies

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Without good pics I cannot tell if yall are just being hard on yourself or if you really need a surgery. So post those boobies
    Repped

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In all seriousness, do you really want to do this now? I completly understand wanting to improve yourself, especially after a dramatic weight loss. But nothing compares to what having a child will do to your body. You never know how your body will change, but it will, and it will never be the same.

Hey if you can afford it, and you're sure this is what you want, go for it. But the results may not be as long lasting as you'd like...

BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueShoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Enjoy them while they last! When she's done nursing they may look a little different Then you just gotta get her pregnant again. Hello, Titty Fairy!

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I shopped and searched with my wife for a long time. I have some advice if you go through with the process. You get what you pay for. Some doctors can make the scars seamless some may stick around for a while.

is a b!tch in real life! steph0823's Avatar
    steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My scars are not that bad really. I had implants done first. They went the bottom of breast at the crease and they are under the muscle. Then about 6 months later after everything had calmed down I was still a little droopy not as bad but they decided I needed a lift, so they did not do the full anchor lift but just did the one where they took off the nipples excised the excess skin and put the nipples back on. They are nice and perky, scars are not bad really. but the down fall is my left nipple has lost sensation and my right nipple is really sensistive. When I was "fitted" for these suckers I was 150lbs and now I am 125 so I really need to get them redone because everyone says they are too big for my body now. and Oh.... I got my lift done when I was 26... For me, it was a self esteem issue, having saggy boobs after my son, i was very unhappy! If you need any questions answered let me know I researched for a LOOOOOONG time before making the leap and worked right next door to my dr.
    I think... therefore I can

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steph0823 View Post
    My scars are not that bad really. I had implants done first. They went the bottom of breast at the crease and they are under the muscle. Then about 6 months later after everything had calmed down I was still a little droopy not as bad but they decided I needed a lift, so they did not do the full anchor lift but just did the one where they took off the nipples excised the excess skin and put the nipples back on. They are nice and perky, scars are not bad really. but the down fall is my left nipple has lost sensation and my right nipple is really sensistive. When I was "fitted" for these suckers I was 150lbs and now I am 125 so I really need to get them redone because everyone says they are too big for my body now. and Oh.... I got my lift done when I was 26... For me, it was a self esteem issue, having saggy boobs after my son, i was very unhappy! If you need any questions answered let me know I researched for a LOOOOOONG time before making the leap and worked right next door to my dr.
    Question: Did you regain all sensitivity in your nipples since they were literally cut off and put back on? That was one of my concerns, but thankfully, they were never detached, just moved. Still lost all feeling in the left one for a couple months - scared the crap out of me. Also just now getting some sensation back in the underside of both - but that wasn't such a big deal.

steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50) steph0823 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    Question: Did you regain all sensitivity in your nipples since they were literally cut off and put back on? That was one of my concerns, but thankfully, they were never detached, just moved. Still lost all feeling in the left one for a couple months - scared the crap out of me. Also just now getting some sensation back in the underside of both - but that wasn't such a big deal.

My left one has very little, my right one is super sensitive. Im looking to get them redone Spring 09 if all goes well because Im tired of all the comments about how they are just not the right size anymore so I will see if anything can be done, about the left, probably not.... My husband knows which side works and which one doesnt, lol. So for me its not a biggie really.

My left one has very little, my right one is super sensitive. Im looking to get them redone Spring 09 if all goes well because Im tired of all the comments about how they are just not the right size anymore so I will see if anything can be done, about the left, probably not.... My husband knows which side works and which one doesnt, lol. So for me its not a biggie really.
    LMAO.....my left is back to normal, but the right is more sensitive than it was before, too. Weird.

Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    LMAO.....my left is back to normal, but the right is more sensitive than it was before, too. Weird.
    Are you right handed? Maybe it has something to do with that?? LOL just guessing... I dont know. Maybe that right handed dominace thing, you know. I mean, I never knew how much we used our chest muscles for everyday little things til this surgery took place.

Are you right handed? Maybe it has something to do with that?? LOL just guessing... I dont know. Maybe that right handed dominace thing, you know. I mean, I never knew how much we used our chest muscles for everyday little things til this surgery took place.
    Funny, I am right handed. And right now my chest is VERY sore.....from Thursday's bench workout.

I really think we need pics for this thread. I can say I am a really good judge of boobies

dunk.. you have seen mine every night minus when you are deployed so shut up and go away!

Oh and I will be seeing them later. I am a good judge because your are awesome. I am just willing to offer my judging services.