Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

So you got the girl's number, Does that mean she's interested?

What is the overall consensus on this? Such as. girls like in your college class that you hardly talk to, or just random girls you only talk to or see a little bit.

I asked my girlfriend "if a guy asked for your number and you were not interested would you still give it to him?" She told me no. Following that question i asked her "If a guy your interested/or just looks good comes up to you and asks for your number to hang out with you would you give it to him?" She said Yeah.

A buddy of mine liked this girl alot and they talked a bit in college. just random meetings here and there. but when he asked for her number she said no. not once but twice OUCH. his fault for asking twice though.
    Last edited by Super10; 04-29-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Stats: 6'2", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5011
    WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WilsonFisk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit WilsonFisk's BodySpace
    She wouldn't give up the number unless she was at least a litttttle bit interested. Although she may have given you a fake number...I have known many girls who do that.

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 265 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7061
    RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RavensFan2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RavensFan2k3's BodySpace
    It all depends on the context of you getting the number.
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

Registered User VariantInterval's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 247 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6095
    VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VariantInterval has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit VariantInterval's BodySpace
    Girls who aren't interested give out their numbers all the time. This is precisely why getting numbers means absolutely dick with respect to picking up women. The only thing it allows is possible later verbal contact with her.

Now that I think of it, I've never been denied a phone number, whether I knew the girl for 2 years or for 1 minute, but each number didn't lead to something. Some girls wouldn't call me back and others loved me. :: shrug ::

Getting a number is easy. Just exude a positive/interesting vibe and she will give you her number. girls like being wanted, but that doesn't mean they want you.
    Last edited by VariantInterval; 04-29-2008 at 05:04 PM.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Over Analyzation Crew
    Thick & Chubby Chick Appreciation Crew
    Dubstep Crew
    Sriracha Crew

KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KennedyJr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit KennedyJr's BodySpace
    i had something like this i thought she was interested because i got her number but then when i called no one pick up

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107362701

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 637
    suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suave9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit suave9's BodySpace
    Like the other dudes said.. it doesn't mean sh*t
    The first step in doing anything out of the norm, is getting everything and anything that says you can't do it away from you.

"When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard."

Stats: 5'0", 103 lbs
    BodyPoints: 101382
    kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kag808 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kag808's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by VariantInterval View Post
    Girls who aren't interested give out their numbers all the time. This is precisely why getting numbers means absolutely dick with respect to picking up women. The only thing it allows is possible later verbal contact with her.

Now that I think of it, I've never been denied a phone number, whether I knew the girl for 2 years or for 1 minute, but each number didn't lead to something. Some girls wouldn't call me back and others loved me. :: shrug ::

Getting a number is easy. Just exude a positive/interesting vibe and she will give you her number. girls like being wanted, but that doesn't mean they want you.
    I agree 100%

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    Stats: 999 lbs
    BodyPoints: 962
    StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StevieSparkZ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit StevieSparkZ's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by VariantInterval View Post

This pretty much sums it up, the girl barely knows you and she is a really nice girl. She won't say no cause it's hard to sometimes. To see someone's reaction? It takes a guy a lot of courage to approach a girl and open. It might take a girl even more courage to flat out say "NO", after all he has done.

Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Super10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just got this girls number on monday. She seemed pretty interested by saying yeah we should workout. And she gave me her number.

Anyway i texted her today but it was totally legitment. We have a class tomorrow and i forgot to pick up an exam so i texted her asking if the exam is do tomorrow. I texted her pretty late though like at 10:30+ I was pretty much in worried and i didn't know anyone from the class except her. I just emailed my teacher and i doubt he'll email me! anyway I got no response from her but i'll see her tomorrow and ask if she got it.

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 8223
    teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) teriyakisaki has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit teriyakisaki's BodySpace
    its all about context and what happens after.

In terms of context she was talking about fitness. i asked her that we should workout sometime and she said "yeah we should" and she kept standing there so i asked her for her number and she gave it to me. i txted her pretty late and i don't even know if she has text msges on her phone. i'll just see her tomorrow