DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

John Parrillo Fitness/Nutrition

Has anyone tried any of the nutrition and training recommendations by John Parrillo or know anyone who has? They recommend higher cal intake and have software to help keep track of lean bm gains/losses. I'm trying to lean out but realize I need more cals and someone mentioned the name. Just curious.

Here is the site:

http://www.parrillo.com/

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont need to go to the website to know that he is a very good nutritionist. The Parillo diet is great for precontest and he has excellent programs for athletes.

I've been reading about him for years and he is pretty good.
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiverChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fantastic--I appreciate your comment!