Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

John Parrillo Fitness/Nutrition

Has anyone tried any of the nutrition and training recommendations by John Parrillo or know anyone who has? They recommend higher cal intake and have software to help keep track of lean bm gains/losses. I'm trying to lean out but realize I need more cals and someone mentioned the name. Just curious.

Here is the site:

http://www.parrillo.com/

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 265 lbs
    BodyPoints: 33302
    TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheSheepdog has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheSheepdog's BodySpace
    i dont need to go to the website to know that he is a very good nutritionist. The Parillo diet is great for precontest and he has excellent programs for athletes.

I've been reading about him for years and he is pretty good.
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiverChick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fantastic--I appreciate your comment!