Fallen From Grace KevinConflict's Avatar
    KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10) KevinConflict is on a distinguished road. (+10)

military press form check

thanks guys, think i got it.
    Last edited by KevinConflict; 04-29-2008 at 11:47 AM.

spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spider28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    youd never lift heavy weight like that, ur wrist wud snap, ur 4 arm and wrist should be in a straight line pointing upwards, like u were punching the sky, and im not having a go at ye kevin but you hav been told numerous times there is no point posting formcheck vids if ur not lifting any weight
    if i was a spartan they would of fuked me off the cliff as a newborn!
    i blame my parents for my ****ty genetics!!!!!!!

stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) stsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like he said, keep your wrists straight they look like they're going to snap with any weight on them.

IMO Grab dumbells and practice form with them. You dont need to bring your arms down that much (unless you're wanting to do arnolds with dumbells). Bring your elbows down to your side at about 90 degrees, maybe a little more.

Grab like 25 lb dumbells (enough weight that you can rep like 10 times and be worn out) and practice form. If you have some weight it will keep you from doing silly things like bending your wrists back like in your vid =/

<--- look at my avatar, bring your elbows down slightly lower then that while holding the dumbells and basically use that positioning. I prefer sitting over then standing.

Registered User Big Arm Big Pay's Avatar
    Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Arm Big Pay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ya, the wrists should definitely be straighted more and i dont think you need to go any lower than your chin when doing the exercise. Also keep the bar in the same place when going up and down. It looks like the bar was going behind your head and everything when you were locking out.
    Workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454246811#post454246811

"Dude...there are ALWAYS ninjas. You just can't see them." - HardGainer82, Clark Kent, WishmasterATM, BPP, poopoo333, JOSEF RAKICH