Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Animal Cuts: Reviews & Feedback

Figured Cuts needed a thread for reviews and feedback as it's very popular here and as we get a lot of Cuts questions. Animal Cuts is consistently in Top 25 overall sales here at BB.com. Feel free to add links to your own reviews of Animal Cuts.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Great reviews!!! I've got my wife on it, and am getting ready to add it to my stack for my contest prep...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a quick review;

Universal Nutrition's Animal Cuts!
    • Thoughts - I've used a multitude of fat burners... to name a few; Lipo 6, Hydroxycut, Hydroxycut Hardcore & misc thermogenics & other fat burners... just to begin this quick review of Animal Cuts. I'll put it to you like this, and I even mention such in my current Propadrol Log (Sponsored) that as soon as I'm finished with this log, I'm running a cutting cycle using Animal Pak, Animal Cuts and possibly Stak 2 as well. I affirm and swear by Universal's products - I tell it like it is. I've recommended Animal Cuts to many who seek my nutritonal & supplement advice here at UMass Amherst... I ran Havoc, they all ran Havoc. I'm running Propadrol - they want to run a Prop cycle now. They asked me for a GOOD fat burner - Animal Cuts was #1 as recommendation - and guess what? They're using it. I work out at Gold's Gym in Amherst, Ma and I seem (luckily) to have a good influence over a lot of my peers here. Maybe it's my understanding and love for bioenergetics - thereby my passion for understanding the science behind supplementation... or my dedication and knowledge of the fitness/training industry.

I am not saying I know everything - as my knowledge is constantly growing and expanding and I am happy to learn & grow with it - as I'm always open to friendly advice, criticism & knowledge, but with what I do know and the amount of time I spend in the books & labs... I take pride in who I am and what I've come to achieve. I've gone from being close to 300 lbs (obese!) to a skinny little sh*t... and now look at me.

Animal Cuts overall as a product - is in my opinion one of the BEST Ephedra Free Fat Burners. Universal is already a quality name delivering quality products - and god knows my next supplement order will be comprised of Animal Pak (LOVE THE PAK!), Animal Cuts and quite possibly Stak 2 as well.
    • RATING
    • Quality - 4.9/5
    • Affordable - 5/5
    • Effective - 5/5
    • Taste - 1/5 (What? You're not taking it for that reason anyways!)
    Potential User... it's up to you to REDEFINE THE ANIMAL INSIDE.
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Great reviews!!! I've got my wife on it, and am getting ready to add it to my stack for my contest prep...
    Hope you'll keep a lot, M...

Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    This is a quick review;

Universal Nutrition's Animal Cuts!
    • Thoughts - I've used a multitude of fat burners... to name a few; Lipo 6, Hydroxycut, Hydroxycut Hardcore & misc thermogenics & other fat burners... just to begin this quick review of Animal Cuts. I'll put it to you like this, and I even mention such in my current Propadrol Log (Sponsored) that as soon as I'm finished with this log, I'm running a cutting cycle using Animal Pak, Animal Cuts and possibly Stak 2 as well. I affirm and swear by Universal's products - I tell it like it is. I've recommended Animal Cuts to many who seek my nutritonal & supplement advice here at UMass Amherst... I ran Havoc, they all ran Havoc. I'm running Propadrol - they want to run a Prop cycle now. They asked me for a GOOD fat burner - Animal Cuts was #1 as recommendation - and guess what? They're using it. I work out at Gold's Gym in Amherst, Ma and I seem (luckily) to have a good influence over a lot of my peers here. Maybe it's my understanding and love for bioenergetics - thereby my passion for understanding the science behind supplementation... or my dedication and knowledge of the fitness/training industry.

I am not saying I know everything - as my knowledge is constantly growing and expanding and I am happy to learn & grow with it - as I'm always open to friendly advice, criticism & knowledge, but with what I do know and the amount of time I spend in the books & labs... I take pride in who I am and what I've come to achieve. I've gone from being close to 300 lbs (obese!) to a skinny little sh*t... and now look at me.

Animal Cuts overall as a product - is in my opinion one of the BEST Ephedra Free Fat Burners. Universal is already a quality name delivering quality products - and god knows my next supplement order will be comprised of Animal Pak (LOVE THE PAK!), Animal Cuts and quite possibly Stak 2 as well.
    • RATING
    • Quality - 4.9/5
    • Affordable - 5/5
    • Effective - 5/5
    • Taste - 1/5 (What? You're not taking it for that reason anyways!)
    Potential User... it's up to you to REDEFINE THE ANIMAL INSIDE.
    Awesome review, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to post your thoughts bro.

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Awesome review, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to post your thoughts bro.
    Hey - you should check out the Animal Legs DVD Review I posted in the Sponsored Supps Log Forum!

Thanks again!

If you want to send me Animal Pak/Animal Stak - I'd be happy to log 'em both for you :-D

In my Sponsored Log by EST I already take Pak once a day everyday & mentioned Cutting after the Prop cycle with Cuts LOL

EDIT - Animal DVD - LEGS Review Here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107499171

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

Lot or log...? (Sorry low on carbs... *L*)

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How can you give a capped product a 1 out of 5 rating for taste?
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Lot or log...? (Sorry low on carbs... *L*)
    Def lot. Keep a lot of Animal Cuts on hand for your, er, log...

Talking

Got it...!!!

Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    How can you give a capped product a 1 out of 5 rating for taste?
    Ever put Animal Pak or Cuts or Stak 2 in your mouth and let it sit for a minute on your tongue before you swallow?

ewww.

GREAT PRODUCTS THOUGH!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ever put Animal Pak or Cuts or Stak 2 in your mouth and let it sit for a minute on your tongue before you swallow?

ewww.

GREAT PRODUCTS THOUGH!
    No, why would someone do that?

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    No, why would someone do that?
    Maybe I'm mildly retarded? who knows...

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

ewww.

GREAT PRODUCTS THOUGH!
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

*L* BTW, are you inferring that I'm fat...?

*L* BTW, are you inferring that I'm fat...?
    *L* I'll take the resounding silence as a yes...

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cuts is what helped me break through my plateau, I highly recommend it as it is very effective and works. It is also very affordable to boot.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hoomgar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up The Final "Cut" on Animal Cuts

Hoom's review can be read right here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post161006881

Hg
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.universalnutrition.com
    www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Pro & Oats: Real. Bodybuilding. Food.
    http://www.universalnutrition.com/features/ProOats.cfm

Hg

Rmort02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

I just started taking the animal cuts today. I woke up at around 7 30 and took it on an empty stomach before eating breakfast. I ve felt like I had to puke for the past 3 hours. Is this normal for first time users of this? Should I take it after breakfast. I am really dreading taking the second pack if its gonna make me feel the same way.

kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rmort02 View Post
    I just started taking the animal cuts today. I woke up at around 7 30 and took it on an empty stomach before eating breakfast. I ve felt like I had to puke for the past 3 hours. Is this normal for first time users of this? Should I take it after breakfast. I am really dreading taking the second pack if its gonna make me feel the same way.
    did you eat yet?

Yes, I took one pack and ate breakfast 15 min later. Had 4 egg whites, 2 reg eggs, whole wheat toast and turkey bacon. Couldn't finish the whole meal started feeling sick while I was eating.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you sensitive to stims? Also make sure your drinking plenty of water.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Are you sensitive to stims? Also make sure your drinking plenty of water.
    Not really that sensitive. I mean I ve taken pre-work out products before and I have taken Hydroxy cut. Never really felt this sick feeling before. I haven't been on any supps for about 2 months now. All I have been taking is protein. This could be why too. I m gonna give it a week. See how I feel. Not sure if I am going to take that second pack today. I will also take animal pump before I work out today at around 4 45.

kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really that sensitive. I mean I ve taken pre-work out products before and I have taken Hydroxy cut. Never really felt this sick feeling before. I haven't been on any supps for about 2 months now. All I have been taking is protein. This could be why too. I m gonna give it a week. See how I feel. Not sure if I am going to take that second pack today. I will also take animal pump before I work out today at around 4 45.
    Make sure you take the red pill out of animal pump. You don't want anymore stims that are already in cuts. You can even ease yourself into it so to speak by only taking one pak of cuts for the first couple days.

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good point K, esp @ your weight bro.Most likely that is too much Caffeine.I like K's advice.Also MAKE sure you are drinking plenty of water like NaturalGuy said bro,try these two things out I think you might see a difference.Let us know!

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ironically i just started my cuts today as well and took my first pack at 8:00 this morning...i felt perfectly fine and still feel perfectly fine as of right now...i will be posting a log sometime later today with pics, meal plan, workout, and supplements...let me know if your going to be posting one as well, i would love to follow along!

Originally Posted by Universal64 View Post
    ironically i just started my cuts today as well and took my first pack at 8:00 this morning...i felt perfectly fine and still feel perfectly fine as of right now...i will be posting a log sometime later today with pics, meal plan, workout, and supplements...let me know if your going to be posting one as well, i would love to follow along!
    Did you take yours on an empty stomach? I am going to test this out for next couple of days. If I m still feeling the same I m gonna stop. Universal got a money back guarantee so thats good. What supps are you taking along with it? I may start a log. Not sure tho. I will be taking animal cuts, animal pump, animal pack, Storm for pre/during workout, and then Torrent as post. Seems like a pretty solid stack. We will see what happens. Hit me up with a PM when you start your log. I d like to follow yours and see how it goes.