Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BodyPoints: 26115
    tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit tranceaddict's BodySpace

Thumbs up Stop giving a girl attention and she will crave it!

yes, sad but true

once you stop the attention they will crave it and come chasing you..

talk with other chicks and they will crave it more

www.525.com - rock radio trevman's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3411
    trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) trevman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit trevman's BodySpace
    only if she really really wants you.. otherwise shell get it off some other guy
    "Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become."

tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tranceaddict is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by trevman View Post
    so you are saying if she is into you she will come back especially if u workout she is playing hard to get

Stats: 5'10", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2104
    ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ausman! has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ausman!'s BodySpace
    this is true.

Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    this is true.
    she can have my friend in that case because queit clearly

1- i am not up for mind f*cks

and

2 - my mate wont get her anyway cause he will be the nice guy who comes last

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22331
    bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bluemarlinO4's BodySpace
    the disinterested ahole approach works wonders.

Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    the disinterested ahole approach works wonders.
    tell me about it lol

treat em mean keep em keen << stick to that philosophy cause being nice wont work

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22331
    bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bluemarlinO4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bluemarlinO4's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    tell me about it lol

treat em mean keep em keen << stick to that philosophy cause being nice wont work
    learned that the hard way brother.

Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    learned that the hard way brother.
    took me 20 years to figure it out lol

endless days of supplicating, pussy on the pedestal bull**** f*ck!!

Stats: 5'2", 134 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6706
    cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit cftstorres's BodySpace
    Wow I say this all of the time...don't ignore a girl completely, and think it will get her to crave you. She will think she f***ed up some how, or you're just a jerk and that is why you are ignoring her. By the time you contact her again she will either be over you, or not as excited, based off how you just ignored her for no good reason. It does not work.

Stats: 6'0", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18091
    YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YoMaMa84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YoMaMa84's BodySpace
    It works all the time for me...
    PSN: yomama84

I can't haz cheezeburger.....I is cuttin.

cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000) cftstorres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YoMaMa84 View Post
    It works all the time for me...
    You guys are meeting some strange girls. I personally think it sux when guys do that. A number 1 turn off.
    Last edited by cftstorres; 04-29-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Stats: 1'1", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7069
    Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Geekedout4BB's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cftstorres View Post
    Wow I say this all of the time...don't ignore a girl completely, and think it will get her to crave you. She will think she f***ed up some how, or you're just a jerk and that is why you are ignoring her. By the time you contact her again she will either be over you, or not as excited, based off how you just ignored her for no good reason. It does not work.
    It DOES work and it's a good method to use because here's what happens:

A) She wants you and it will come out sooner or later. You win.

B) She never wanted you in the first place and you are saving time by not wasting it on her.

C) Whether she wants you or not, she just gives up which doesn't make any difference to you because you are going after other women anyways (I'd hope).

I'm not rude about it, but I make it known that "I have better things to do" (which is usually the case anyways), in a polite sort of way.

This only applies to women I am interested in as "more than just friends".

Of course this doesn't work for EVERY guy/girl, but it's still a solid theory in practice.

It's not easy being a single guy in the dating world, at least for the majority of guys who actually have standards and prefer women who aren't "easy". Give us a break, geez.
    Last edited by Geekedout4BB; 04-29-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1977
    CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CtotheT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit CtotheT's BodySpace
    i agree.
    I rep back.

yeh but i am talking about a chick who showed no respect for me.

for example:

i gave her alot of attention - complimented her, helped her with college work..

after about a year of talking to her i ask her to lunch (ring her up) she says she message me back... a week later she appears on msn and says 'sorry she has been busy'..

now i just ignore people like that

Originally Posted by Geekedout4BB View Post

B) She never wanted you in the first place and you are saving time by not wasting it on her.

C) Whether she wants you or not, she just gives up which doesn't make any difference to you because you are going after other women anyways (I'd hope).

I'm not rude about it, but I make it known that "I have better things to do" (which is usually the case anyways), in a polite sort of way.

Of course this doesn't work for EVERY guy/girl, but it's still a solid theory in practice.

It's not easy being a single guy in the dating world, at least for the majority of guys who actually have standards and prefer women who aren't "easy". Give us a break, geez.
    true - but if they are going to be attention wh*res or play mind games/hard to get.. ignoring them is the way to go

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10318
    ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ranDOMED has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ranDOMED's BodySpace
    what about when they get upset and confront you about it
    what do u say

Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geekedout4BB has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

true - but if they are going to be attention wh*res or play mind games/hard to get.. ignoring them is the way to go
    I'll agree with that.

I'll agree with that.
    where do u draw the line though?

because if u want a lay eventually u'd have to give them what they want ??

or just find em at a party and get them drunk? lool

Originally Posted by ranDOMED View Post
    what do u say
    take advantage of the situational emotionally..

never say the word 'sorry'..

just pretend not to care - u have the value

Originally Posted by ranDOMED View Post
    what do u say
    Most of the time they won't, because girl's are wussies when it comes to confrontation like that.. but a few will yes.. but most can't take the hit to their egos.

but....if she confronts you:

She wants you and she's telling you.. so when she confronts you be sure to catch the signals.

She's just being a *itch, so try to catch the signals and ignore her.

She wants to "be your friend", so you need to decide if you'll settle for that and re-initiate contact with her. The choice is yours. I usually don't.

That's my opinion.
    Last edited by Geekedout4BB; 04-29-2008 at 03:31 PM.

Stats: 6'2", 202 lbs
    InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InfectedWithBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit InfectedWithBB's BodySpace

What if she is busy herself and you don't reinforce that attraction she had for you but giving her a little bit of attention - she will forget how she felt.
    If that was the case then people would never get over each other.

Besides, what if another hotter better PUA comes around? It has to happen on intervals or else they will bail.

It also depends on the type of a girl.

You have a point, that's one way to go about it. Every girl is different, but there are many girls out there posting on forums, and asking themselves "Why hasn't he called me?" or "Why is he ignoring me" because they obviously don't like it.
    Last edited by cftstorres; 04-29-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Stats: 6'1", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11467
    ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ryan250's BodySpace
    You have a point, that's one way to go about it. Every girl is different, but there are many girls out there posting on forums, and asking themselves "Why hasn't he called me?" or "Why is he ignoringing me" because they obviously don't like it.
    Well if we make it obvious we like them or show any interest, they will leave us. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Originally Posted by InfectedWithBB View Post
    What if she is busy herself and you don't reinforce that attraction she had for you but giving her a little bit of attention - she will forget how she felt.
    If that was the case then people would never get over each other.

Besides, what if another hotter better PUA comes around? It has to happen on intervals or else they will bail.

It also depends on the type of a girl.
    outcome dependence - just find another chick

Originally Posted by ryan250 View Post
    Well if we make it obvious we like them or show any interest, they will leave us. Sorry, but it's the truth.
    QFT..

they want a challenge - thats what they get..

where do u draw the line though?

because if u want a lay eventually u'd have to give them what they want ??

or just find em at a party and get them drunk? lool
    I really approach everyone as a unique experience and try to apply general knowledge to each situation appropriately, based on how she acts. Does that make any sense at all??? looool. I guess I might not understand the context of your question.

If I think she's worth it, I'll "give her what she wants."

I am a caring and affectionate guy, but I don't give that to just anyone, especially to women who don't have respect... and I don't get laid all the time, but I get enough to keep me content. I'm definitely not a pimp or a player, but I'm not dumb either.

Those are some f*** up girls you guys are running in to. hmm....? Either that, or you guys are all confused. I can't speak for all girls, maybe more need to get on this thread. Guys that are direct are hotter than guys that are too scared/nervous or whatever to get what he wants from a girl. Men should never be intimidated by a girl. Debating on if you should ignore a girl cause your overthinking the whole situation is retarded.
    Last edited by cftstorres; 04-29-2008 at 03:21 PM.

You have a point, that's one way to go about it. Every girl is different, but there are many girls out there posting on forums, and asking themselves "Why hasn't he called me?" or "Why is he ignoringing me" because they obviously don't like it.
    I know what girls you are talking about because I lurk on womens forums too. (Hey, knowledge is power)

I think most of those girls are the ones who didn't play their cards right and build attraction (which ain't the guy's fault), or the guy is just looking for sex and they want a relationship so they are better off not hearing from him anyways.

.. and sometimes, it's just not fair in general because.. that's life and I don't have a better answer.
    Last edited by Geekedout4BB; 04-29-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Stats: 6'1", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11467
    ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ryan250 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ryan250's BodySpace
    Those are some f*** up girls you guys are running in to. hmm....? Either that, or you guys are all confused. I can't speak for all girls, maybe more need to get on this thread.
    Ok fair enough, MAYBE thats just it... it's because I'm dating girls.

But when do girls become women? 30?

Ok fair enough, MAYBE thats just it... it's because I'm dating girls.

But when do girls become women? 30?
    I can assure you, it depends on the girl. LOL

I know some 30 year old who are still "girls".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast