Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Revisiting pre workout supps and nutrition..

I'm on No-xplode. Expensive, makes me vomit, stops working after 2 weeks. Pumps are good though. (Plus the whole "you're only 16 WTF?!?!" thing)

So here's the plan:

Get me some L-Arginine. Eat 90 minutes before workout. L-Arganine in pre-workout shake. Creatine PWO. Sound ok?

*DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON NO-XPLODE* Save your money for future staple supplements (BCAAs, etc)

Any advice and tips are appreciated.

(Any good quality & cheaper post workout supplement suggestions appreciated)
    Last edited by Boarding; 04-28-2008 at 10:44 AM.

JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuiceLT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I talked to my trainer about NO xplode and stuff like that and he said it was **** so i decided to take prolab and he was like cancel that prolab creatine order and get cell tech because it was so good etc

so i asked here opinions on them and they all dissed cell tech. and today he asks me if i canceled it and went for cell tech, and im like nah i asked around on that forum and they said to just not go for cell tech. and he kept going on about how im making the biggest mistake and that all the people on forum are just wannabes.

im like nah their like all huge teenagers, they got pictures and stuff. and he kept on argueing with me that its not even them or just photoshopped stuff, and i kept saying nah man its them, but im sure there are some fakers. and he just got mad and whacks the drink im holding and hits me in the face. i was like the ****, and i was bleeding too. and then hes like you needed to be taught a lesson you'll remember.

****en pissed off

StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopLyin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JuiceLT View Post
    I talked to my trainer about NO xplode and stuff like that and he said it was **** so i decided to take prolab and he was like cancel that prolab creatine order and get cell tech because it was so good etc

so i asked here opinions on them and they all dissed cell tech. and today he asks me if i canceled it and went for cell tech, and im like nah i asked around on that forum and they said to just not go for cell tech. and he kept going on about how im making the biggest mistake and that all the people on forum are just wannabes.

im like nah their like all huge teenagers, they got pictures and stuff. and he kept on argueing with me that its not even them or just photoshopped stuff, and i kept saying nah man its them, but im sure there are some fakers. and he just got mad and whacks the drink im holding and hits me in the face. i was like the ****, and i was bleeding too. and then hes like you needed to be taught a lesson you'll remember.

****en pissed off
    getting really annoying

Edit: kill yourself

Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Boarding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JuiceLT View Post

****en pissed off
    Best advice I've ever hear.

TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Caffeine pills ftw.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

Feel free to message me any time for advice or questions.

Originally Posted by TheIronOwl View Post
    Caffeine pills ftw.
    Yeah nice and cheap.

So...some arginine and caffeine (if I'm feeling tired) pre workout?

Anything else I should know?

TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000) TheIronOwl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
    Yeah nice and cheap.

So...some arginine and caffeine (if I'm feeling tired) pre workout?

Anything else I should know?
    Nothing else is really necessary. Balanced pre-workout meal should take care of the rest.
    USAW Level 2 Coach
    CSCS
    Collegiate S&C Coach

Feel free to message me any time for advice or questions.

Excellent. Simplifies a ****load.

Thanks.

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you love the gym as much as I do you don't need any preWO energy!

Originally Posted by yoj View Post
    If you love the gym as much as I do you don't need any preWO energy!
    Unfortunately I can't use love as energy.