Registered User Marion_Cobretti's Avatar
    Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marion_Cobretti is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Just cheatmealed 3 meatball grinders - WHITE BREAD

I just ate 3 meatball grinders w/ WHITE BREAD. and i'm thinking about making pasta later tonight. Not sure why I have this enormous craving for food tonight. But I think after this cheatmeal day, i will have to fast all week on water to make up for it. it's very tough for some of us.

its going to be a tough week

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Marion_Cobretti View Post
    I just ate 3 meatball grinders w/ WHITE BREAD. and i'm thinking about making pasta later tonight. Not sure why I have this enormous craving for food tonight. But I think after this cheatmeal day, i will have to fast all week on water to make up for it. it's very tough for some of us.

its going to be a tough week
    Make sure you take some fiber with that water to quickly flush everything out of your system.

Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Glorious Pies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Marion_Cobretti View Post
    But I think after this cheatmeal day, i will have to fast all week on water to make up for it. it's very tough for some of us.
    It will only make it tougher if you starve yourself all week to "make up" for it. All you are doing is telling your body next time you overeat to store more of what you ate as fat, and use less for energy and physical maintenance such as building muscle.
    If you have the self control to starve yourself for a week, then you have the self control to simply live with a more moderate diet that fits your needs. A single binge does not a fat person make, it takes repeated and excessive bouts to do that.

Originally Posted by Sleepstream View Post
    Make sure you take some fiber with that water to quickly flush everything out of your system.
    Fiber is good yes, but it's not for any "flushing out" that it is good(unless you are really backed up, which the OP did not mention). Fiber just helps things to move along more efficiently, it does not "cleanse" or "flush out" anything that would not have done so on it's own. What fiber does is it makes the "flushing out" more predictable(and timely).

sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbmarti2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're having a cheat day, so just enjoy it! Drink a lot of water with it as usual, but just get back into you're normal routine tomorrow. I agree with the above post- you will not get fat on the occasional binge. You get fat by eating like that all the time.
    'You don't make friends with salad'

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sbmarti2 View Post
    You're having a cheat day, so just enjoy it! Drink a lot of water with it as usual, but just get back into you're normal routine tomorrow. I agree with the above post- you will not get fat on the occasional binge. You get fat by eating like that all the time.
    ^^^
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF