Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Apple Cider Vinegar a miracle supplement for pain?

Individual testimonies

22 Yea

1/27/2008: Jean from Sydney, Canada writes: "Hello, I have had pain in my legs for awhile now & decided to try the ACV although I have been using 2 tbsp in 6 oz water for about a month or so I just couldn't stand the taste anymore but I am taking ACV tablets & them with prayer together work VERY well! I LOVE this site & just happened to come across it on google. thank you so much for this website!!! Jean"

12/07/2007: Sandra from Guelph, Ontario, Canada writes: "ACV is a miracle, have stopped taking medication for nerve pain in legs, and for acid reflux. Arthritis is not a problem anymore, and have lost 25 lbs in 8 week. I feel 20 years younger, and will be on ACV for the rest of my life."

11/27/2007: Suresh Nambiar (sureshnambiar@hotmail.com) from Nicosia, Cyprus writes: "I was having tremendous pain on all over my joints for the last 3 months and I felt that it was increasing every day. Had lot of medicines and none gave me any relief? Then I searched on the net and came across your site, tried ACV and you won?t believe that all these 3 months pain vanished in few hours. I thank all the people who submitted feedback in this forum."

10/20/2007: Tom from Apalachin, NY writes: "re: Switchell -- I recall as a youth one of my summer jobs to make a few bucks working in a stone quarry. It was hot work. My buddy's mom would mix up a jug of water, acv, honey and a bit of ginger and boy did that taste good on a hot day!

Many years later I remembered how good it made me feel. I had suffered for 3 years with severe pain in my left shoulder. Dressing myself and even driving my car was an event. Spending one season (2005) as a flagman at Watkins Glenn International Speedway really hurt, and holding out a double yellow flag seemed like an eternity of pain. 2 weeks after takng ACV my pain was gone and I now have full mobility although a click is still there, I feel no pain! Being a FlyFisherman I have spread the word on 2 forums. Hundreds have read my post and many have PM'd me. I know this worked for me and it will for you too!"

9/24/2007: Carolyn (wolfecarolyn/@/yahoo.com) from Winchester, VA writes: "I love this site. I stumbed upon this site about a week and a half ago and started the apple cider vinegar remedy last week. I love the taste, in water. I put 4 tablespoons of ACV in 20 fluid oz and sip it all morning at work. My appetite has decreased as has my taste for sweet things. I am terribly overweight and have had weight problems all my llife, had 4 knee surgeries and have arthritis and edema. My pain has lessened as my edema has and I really feel healthier. This is something I would recommend to everyone! Thank you for this website. My only problem is when I get home I feel suddenly a big decrease in energy, which is not so bad since I have been feeling so sluggish the new energixed feeling I have had is very welcome. I was just wondering if I should drink a tablespoon more of ACV when I get home in order to keep the energy level up. I did not want to over do the ACV as I am new to this. Thanks for any help! Sincerely grateful, Carolyn Wolfe"

8/25/2007: CAROL from edinburgh, scotland writes: "hi, i have just started using acv three weeks ago. i feel a little better already most of my pain is 10/20% better I have a little more energy happier i hope it helps you too i drink 2 teaspoons in a glass of water 3 times a day. good luck to you all."

8/19/2007: maria (bubbleoath31605@yahoo.com ) from vallejo, USA writes: "Taking apple cider Vinegar plus Honey is very good for pain. And Drinking 8- 10 glasses of water a day, do not skip meals downsizing all your meals but eat alot of fruits and vegetables and you will lose weight. I lose 5 lbs in one week and anohter 5 lbs in second week.You add exercise, 100 percent you will lose weight Stay on this Plan. I do bicycle exercise. From 192 lbs i am now 180 pounds. Do not forget drinking 8 to 10 glasses a day."

4/29/2007: marguerite from staten island, ny writes: "hi--maybe you might think im crazy--but i came onto your website just by browsing ==out of sheer frustration==two years ago i pulled neck muscles from lifting a heavy object--finally i went to the doctor after months of suffering=he did tests and said i have degenerative arthritis in my 4-5-6 vertebra been there along time with no problem==but he gave me a shot of cortisone=ok it went away==now two weeks ago i again lifted something heavy like my grandchild ==and bingo--i developed muscle spasms in my neck or pulled tendons-i don't =but i refuse to go to the doctor-i don't like medications==the pain was unbearable--because it activates my neck arthritis==so i come upon the site ==and i started taking apple cider and honey with grape juice==also --soaking a rag in acv and putting it on my neck with a heating pad==bingo==feels so much better ==can't believe it--i also want to know--i am allergic to the medication sulphur==is that the same sulphur in glucosamine and chondroiton thank you marguerite"

3/25/2007: Don (dhess@(RemoveThisSpamBlock)adams.net) from West Central, Illinois writes: "I've had diabetes for several years, put on insulin some months ago. Sugars still hitting average of mid-300's all the time, day and night, A1C well over 8. BP about 145/90, cholesterol low 200's. Started raw, organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with "the mother" couple of months ago. Unbelieveable. With absolutely no other changes, sugars hover about 100, A1C 6.0, BP 122/80, cholesterol 122. No more joint pain- I quit my daily dose of 2 Aleve tabs. Now I'll begin backing off insulin and other meds to see if I can maintain the good numbers. I am dumbfounded by this, and people think I'm nuts. My doctor is absolutely ecstatic. I use a "shot" of the ACV (I use _______s) in about 6 ounces of ice cold purified water morning and evening. (Make sure you mix the bottle well before pouring, to blend in the sediment on the bottom of the jar)."

3/24/2007: Pamela (islandbliss37@aol.com) from Midlothian, Virginia writes: "I have had joint pain in my hip and knees for years ,after a car accident..I had a total hip replacement in May of 2006,because the pain was so bad.I thought I may have to have my knee replaced also.A friend told me about ACV and how it helps your joints I have made a cocktail with _______s brand ACV daily, I am so amazed I am totally pain free.I noticed a difference in two days.. I no longer take tons of asprin or antiinflamitory drugs.I save so much money now and my liver and kidneys are better off..It truly is a miracle in a bottle."

2/9/2007: Eric (echar2a19[at]msn.com) from Brooklyn,. NY writes, "I have always known that apple cider vinegar was good for stomach pain. I decided to get a bottle of apple cider vinegar and start taking it. Almost three years came ago, I started having pain in my elbow hip and big toes . After taking the apple cider vinegar for my stomach for three days, the pain in my hip was going away and I and I could get up from the bed without any pain. I love this apple cider vinegar."

2/5/2007: Jeff from Salisbury, UK writes, "Hi everyone please believe all the other comments on this site that ACV works. i did a search in google and found myself here, i went out and bought some ACV. I was a bit cautious at first but thought have ACV or pain. It was the best decision of my life.also hadn't eaten for 3 days before i took and boy i polished off a jacket spud with tuna sweet corn, and oh how i enjoyed it. This is definitely the Miracle Cure. Doctors -- who needs them smiles all round I'm even gonna open a site dedicated to sufferers if your interested in posting comments stories etc... email me thanks to this website I'm living my life again."

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/pain.html

Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marcus8880 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aren't you gonna try and sell us something?...

I believe apv works on the basis that it makes your stomach more acidic if its not acidic enough and it digests the proteins better. So you could probably say these people were lackin stomach acid. And when you're digesting proteins fully and not absorbing whole proteins youre not having digestive immune responses that invokes symptoms of arthritis, muscle pains and half a zillion other symptoms.
    Never argue with a stupid person. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

I Rep Back.

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sure, you can buy it right here at bb.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/apple.html

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1: BMC Gastroenterol. 2007 Dec 20;7:46. Links
    Effect of apple cider vinegar on delayed gastric emptying in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: a pilot study.Hlebowicz J, Darwiche G, Bj?rgell O, Alm?r LO.
    Department of Medicine, University of Lund, Malm? University Hospital, Malm?, Sweden. joanna.hlebowicz@med.lu.se

BACKGROUND: Previous studies on healthy people show that vinegar delays gastric emptying and lowers postprandial blood glucose and insulin levels. The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of apple cider vinegar on delayed gastric emptying rate on diabetes mellitus patients. METHODS: Ten patients with type 1 diabetes and diabetic gastroparesis, including one patient who had undergone vagotomy, were included and completed the investigator blinded crossover trial. The gastric emptying rate (GER) was measured using standardized real-time ultrasonography. The GER was calculated as the percentage change in the antral cross-sectional area 15 and 90 minutes after ingestion of 300 g rice pudding and 200 ml water (GER1), or 300 g rice pudding and 200 ml water with 30 ml apple cider vinegar (GER2). The subjects drank 200 ml water daily before breakfast one week before the measurement of GER1. The same subjects drank 200 ml water with 30 ml vinegar daily before breakfast for two weeks before the measurement of GER2. RESULTS: The median values of GER1 and GER2 were 27% and 17%, respectively. The effect of vinegar on the rate of gastric emptying was statistically significant (p < 0.05). CONCLUSION: This study shows that vinegar affects insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients with diabetic gastroparesis by reducing the gastric emptying rate even further, and this might be a disadvantage regarding to their glycaemic control. TRIAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: ISRCTN33841495.
    1: J Am Diet Assoc. 2005 Jul;105(7):1141-4. Links
    Eso****eal injury by apple cider vinegar tablets and subsequent evaluation of products.Hill LL, Woodruff LH, Foote JC, Barreto-Alcoba M.
    Department of Human Environmental Science (Human Nutrition), University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 72701, USA. llhill@uark.edu

Apple cider vinegar products are advertised in the popular press and over the Internet for treatment of a variety of conditions. After an adverse event was reported to the authors, eight apple cider vinegar tablet products were tested for pH, component acid content, and microbial growth. Considerable variability was found between the brands in tablet size, pH, component acid content, and label claims. Doubt remains as to whether apple cider vinegar was in fact an ingredient in the evaluated products. The inconsistency and inaccuracy in labeling, recommended dosages, and unsubstantiated health claims make it easy to question the quality of the products.
    Any studies you have that prove the effectiveness and safety?
    Last edited by melon; 04-28-2008 at 12:23 AM.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My mother in law used it with devils claw - she says it works to a degree but then stopped using it for some reason - next time I speak to her I'll ask why
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(