zoob25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Am Ectomorphic How Do I Make Chest Grow?

No matter how strong I have been in the past I have never been able to get my chest to grow. Anybody on how to help this?

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zoob25 View Post
    No matter how strong I have been in the past I have never been able to get my chest to grow. Anybody on how to help this?
    I used to struggle with chest. I recommend watching this and focus on the techniques used.
    http://www.thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_med.htm

For chest it is not necessarily how much you lift, but how you lift. Make sure you eat enough too.
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    .....damn

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    by eating more food.

bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredelts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    by eating more food.
    so very true....i am having chest issues myself, but if you eat tons of food, by force feeding...and lift with proper form on your chest days, it will come through slowly but surely
    VIRESCIT VULNERE VIRTUS " Courage Grows Strong At the Wound"

I wanna be freaky big at 6'5''

ACE certified PT

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Food of course like others said. You need calories to grow. Like someone posted the video is great, great advice, also great advice on saying that you need to work the muscle actually focus on it not just worrying about how much you lift. I am also a very extreme ectomorph. My chest is still pretty lacking because I have your typical ecto morph weak inner and bottom chest with the little diamond in the middle lol. You can get it bigger with food and working out but dont expect to get rid of your crappy genetics.

You gotta focus more on bodybuilding and feeling the muscle or being a weight lifter and just pushing weight from point A to B.
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Craned has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say eat a whole lot and keep the reps low. Work with dumbells

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have to touch yourself.

Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like the others have said-EAT! See my sig. on getting big.
    "Shut up and lift!"
    "Eat big to get big."
    "Deadlift and grow."
    'Train, Eat, Sleep."
    "Knowledge is power."
    "What does not kill you, will make you stronger."

Ergo sum fortissimus.

Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juggernaut33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also, for chest, try hitting the pecs at different angles. A typical chest day for me is: Flatbench barbell presses, incline dumbell presses and flat bench flyes.
    "Shut up and lift!"
    "Eat big to get big."
    "Deadlift and grow."
    'Train, Eat, Sleep."
    "Knowledge is power."
    "What does not kill you, will make you stronger."

Ergo sum fortissimus.

Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brendon9686 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Different angles on incline and decline, different grips on barbells (wide or neutral), proper form, altering your routine every now and then. And like everybody else said, eat like a walrus (but try to keep it clean if you don't want a lot of extra belly fat)

Supplement Direct Rep REPS-Forum-Rep's Avatar
    REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zoob25 View Post
    Larry Scott had the same problem and he used an interesting combination of Dips on V bars and a set of gymnastics rings.

http://www.larryscott.com/bio/produc...ngingrings.cfm