newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what exercises can i do while shoulder injured/tendinitis?

slowly recuperating from shoulder tendinitis. it has taken months. intially had some ultrasound and x-rays done and then wen to a sports therapy clinic to see a Dr. it's not rotary cuff. i was on anti-inflammatories and this helped plus i really started doing the prescribed rotary-cuff exercises which has really shown a marked improvement.
    ~
    i still can't do any type of fly work, even with the lightest weight. instead i do dips which doesn't seem to hurt my shoulders. it's funny, the pain is very specific to how my hands are angled. i can do incline presses, but maximum 25's. i have to do lots of warm-ups. i can do machine presses, flat dumbbell presses and cable work. and on shoulder days, i can do laterals on a machine, but find it more painfull to do them with dumbbells. i can't do any type of overhead pressing except an arnold press--again because my hands are in a different position.
    ~
    would a sports physiotherapist be able to assess my exercise technique to help me revise my exercises. really the main problem is chest fly work. thanks.

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can describe some o the rotary cuff exercises they had you do , im working on geting mine back into shape as well