Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    goyongj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Man buying a woman clothing?

so is it weird when you see a guy going through women's clothes?

I am caring enough to know her size. While shopping for myself, if I see a good deal, I buy her clothes sometimes.

I picked this cute camisole and when I was carrrying it , I felt some attention.
    (I don't know if it was just my feeling, like fat people think everyone's staring at them in the gym lol)

It was XS so it wouldn't definitely fit me though lol

I think most women will appreciate if their man knows her size and surprise her with the clothe she will like.

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goyongj View Post

I am caring enough to know her size. While shopping for myself, if I see a good deal, I buy her clothes sometimes.

I picked this cute camisole and when I was carrrying it , I felt some attention.
    (I don't know if it was just my feeling, like fat people think everyone's staring at them in the gym lol)

I think most women will appreciate if their man knows her size and surprise her with the clothe she will like.

Maybe its just me, but this thread would look a lot less weirder if it was titled "Man buying a woman clothing" as opposed to "Men buying women's clothing" I don't know... just a thought.

momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think if you see someone stare you should hold it up and ask them if it is a good color for you.

a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes, it is nice when my hunnie surprises me with clothing he thought would look nice on me....

and x2 about the title

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think I would like my s/o to buy me clothes b/c I'm a bit on the picky side and sizes vary between stores.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000) tm29 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's cute. If they stare you could also throw out "I have the perfect hand bag at home for this shirt..."

momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    I don't think I would like my s/o to buy me clothes b/c I'm a bit on the picky side and sizes vary between stores.
    He bought me the ugliest pair of shoes in the whole world one time and was sooo proud of them. I didn't know if I should be honest and say that I hated them or just accept them and throw them in the back of the closet. I'd rather him just throw some money at me and tell me to go shopping

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by momto3 View Post
    I think if you see someone stare you should hold it up and ask them if it is a good color for you.
    LOL... good idea

I don't see a problem with it. My bf has bought me clothes a few times, and it's a nice surprise. He pretty much knows my tastes so I've never gotten anything I didn't like, yet!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He bought me the ugliest pair of shoes in the whole world one time and was sooo proud of them. I didn't know if I should be honest and say that I hated them or just accept them and throw them in the back of the closet. I'd rather him just throw some money at me and tell me to go shopping
    I would be honest with my s/o about it and then I would promptly return it lol! We are very open with each other. I even have to dress him b/c let's just say......nvm I'll keep my mouth closed =X
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    I would be honest with my s/o about it and then I would promptly return it lol! We are very open with each other. I even have to dress him b/c let's just say......nvm I'll keep my mouth closed =X
    Ha!Ha! My husband dresses himself well. He does try very hard to pick things out for me. That's why it's such a dilemma. He puts a lot of thought into getting me things so it makes me feel bad when I don't like it Those shoes were so ugly! I should have taken a pic.

My hubby doesn't give 2 sh*ts about w/o yet his freaking legs are gorgeous......He isn't very concerned with his outward appearance besides hygiene (I have to beg and plead for him to go to the gym with me). He's irish so I'm just grateful he doesn't drink. Beer bellies are not very hawt
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

If he bought Monola Blahnik, would you do anything he asks? lol

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think if my husband spent the amount of money required for Monola's shoes I would kill him, LOL. It is a sweet gesture to buy an item for your significant other, and I almost always love what he gets me (he's been accused of being too "fashion conscious" before) but he know's I'm very picky and will usually just tell me when he has seen something he thought I might like and that we can go back and get it if I want. He's awesome

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dunno....have you seen some of the shoes in the Spring 2008 Manolo Blahnik line?

Suede Camouflaged mary janes??

I guess i'm biased towards all things (fashion-wise) camouflaged b/c i was a military brat and was in the Army. So when i want to get dressed up...or even just running errands...this is a NO-NO!

I love most Blahniks but there's a few in each season that just make me go hmMMmmMm. NO. No i don't have any Blahniks...yet. I'm not in that tax bracket yet.

Oh wait, more camo fun
    Girls, if you loved the mary Janes, you'll adore the d'Orsays

Last edited by Sable_Strenua; 04-27-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Slap yo favorite booty! missmarina's Avatar
    missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ dear god those last ones are horrible.

If i seen a guy carrying a girly tank top id just smile at him, either its for his girlfriend, which is cute, or a gift for someone female, which is cute also, or hes a little on the freaky side and is gonna wear it under his clothes or in his home. which, sh!t makes me smile even more
    *Phillies*

"That's CRAZY!"~ Tracy Morgan

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only think it's weird if I see a man buying women's clothing in a size that conceivably might fit him. And having been a cashier in a clothing store before (Marshall's), you can usually spot the men who are buying women's clothing for themselves, as opposed to for a female wearer. The clothing usually is very stereotypically "womanly", like a dress, a pair of high heels, or panties or pantyhose. The clothing almost always looks like something Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire would wear, like it's a stereotype of what a middle-aged woman would wear--a kneelength dress with a pattern, a full skirt and sleeves, or full brief underwear (always nylon or silk, never cotton, never bikini or thong), or 3" closed-toe heels. You never see a guy buying, say, a women's velour tracksuit for himself, or a pair of strappy sandals, or even a robe.

Suffice it to say that men buying for the purpose of cross-dressing have no fashion sense. You KNOW no woman is going to go to the store and pick out some loud-patterned, brass-buttoned dress that looks like she would belong on the compound in "Big Love", along with granny panties, a pair of really dark tan pantyhose, and a pair of 3" beige snakeskin heels. But men will.
    Last edited by limniade; 04-26-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

Slap yo favorite booty! missmarina's Avatar
    missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50) missmarina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    along with granny panties, a pair of really dark tan pantyhose, and a pair of 3" beige snakeskin heels. But men will.
    lol, gag!!!
    *Phillies*

"That's CRAZY!"~ Tracy Morgan

It's sad to say but yes. Yes, I would do anything he asks if he bought me Monola Blahniks. I have mixed feelings about him reading this....he'd probably rush out the door to the shoe store. I'd be happy and then wander wth he was going to make me do for them!

Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's sad to say but yes. Yes, I would do anything he asks if he bought me Monola Blahniks. I have mixed feelings about him reading this....he'd probably rush out the door to the shoe store. I'd be happy and then wander wth he was going to make me do for them!
    even if the Manolo Blahniks were one of the more hideous ones from the current season like what I posted above?
    MISC Fire Team 2

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If my husband bought me Monola's, I'd ask who he was and where he put my husband.

Actually my husband picks out my clothes for me. He has a good eye for what will look good on me, and it gets him out of stores faster, ie. I don't and would try on half the store. So after I found this out, I also get him to pick me clothes/colors from VS, and he does that well too. I haven't had to return a single thing to them.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm impressed that you not only know her size, but care enough to pick something up if you see something that she may like. Good job Dave man.

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMGS those are the most hideous shoes I have ever laid eyes on ROFL! (Aside from Crocs anyway LOL!) Wow. OK- it might look nice in a military-style centerfold pic or something- but other than that?

(And- um- I'd hope that the camo isn't the only thing that would prevent you from wearing these 'even just running errands'... The whole stilletto thing and errand running is just... kinda scary LOL )

Originally Posted by Sable_Strenua View Post
    I dunno....have you seen some of the shoes in the Spring 2008 Manolo Blahnik line?

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NMX07LD_mn.jpg

Suede Camouflaged mary janes??

I guess i'm biased towards all things (fashion-wise) camouflaged b/c i was a military brat and was in the Army. So when i want to get dressed up...or even just running errands...this is a NO-NO!

I love most Blahniks but there's a few in each season that just make me go hmMMmmMm. NO. No i don't have any Blahniks...yet. I'm not in that tax bracket yet.

Oh wait, more camo fun
    Girls, if you loved the mary Janes, you'll adore the d'Orsays

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NMX07LB_mn.jpg
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

Originally Posted by solstice View Post
    OMGS those are the most hideous shoes I have ever laid eyes on ROFL! (Aside from Crocs anyway LOL!) Wow. OK- it might look nice in a military-style centerfold pic or something- but other than that?

(And- um- I'd hope that the camo isn't the only thing that would prevent you from wearing these 'even just running errands'... The whole stilletto thing and errand running is just... kinda scary LOL )
    Only if some of the men working at the grocery store/dry cleaners/etc look like some of the guys posted in the eye candy thread
    MISC Fire Team 2

it's fun to shop women's clothes too. Like when I go to Banana Republic, all I see is same shirts and pants in men's section. For women, they change the color seasonally, all different type of clothes. It makes me feel good when I imagine how that thing would look good on her.
    I know a lot of Gym dude won't agree with me though lol

Originally Posted by HeatherAC View Post
    I'm impressed that you not only know her size, but care enough to pick something up if you see something that she may like. Good job Dave man.

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's fun to shop women's clothes too. Like when I go to Banana Republic, all I see is same shirts and pants in men's section. For women, they change the color seasonally, all different type of clothes. It makes me feel good when I imagine how that thing would look good on her.
    I know a lot of Gym dude won't agree with me though lol
    Yep, you're awesome.

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    x2 about the title, made me laugh. Personally, if I saw you holding a XS cammi, I would just assume you were buying it as a gift for a GF. Most people don't even pay attention to what you're holding, to be honest. I think you're WAY overanalyzing it.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by swole2008 View Post
    Maybe its just me, but this thread would look a lot less weirder if it was titled "Man buying a woman clothing" as opposed to "Men buying women's clothing" I don't know... just a thought.
    I edited it, creeped me out too.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) swole2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    I edited it, creeped me out too.
    lol

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread reminds me of the time a new father came into a store I was working at and needed to buy a nursing bra for his wife. He walked up to me and whispered her size and asked me to ring it up quickly and put it in a bag so no one would see what he was buying LOL! Anyways OP I just think it's cute if you buy something for your womanz
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my friend has is quite known for her large breast,
    so I was about to buy her the biggest bra i could find as a funny 18th present

do you think it would be weird for me to go into a bra store?